Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable? - page 20. (Read 4754 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
By its very nature trading has to profitable for someone, generally in order for someone to lose, someone must profit. If you sell a coin and the price goes up, someone has bought that coin and the price gone up. If you buy a coin and the price falls, someone has sold that coin and saved themselves money. Therefore the answer is it depends on if you are one of the better traders or not.

---
Compared to other alternative coins, bitcoin is more profitable due to its capabilities in increasing value. Trading bitcoins has a potential to stay in the market.  This trading process will double your money if you only have enough knowledge about how it works. Some lose , some win and that's part of a game. So relax and be more familiar to the pattern of digital currency.
Activity: 448
Diagon
In any market you can earn and lose money. No matter how much time has passed. It is important that your trading strategy works in the current phase of the market. Then you will earn money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
It will always profitable, as long as there is volatility in the price, then there is potential to make profits.
Activity: 238
I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!
Of course yes! Trading bitcoin and other alternatives are still profitable, only if you have enough knowledge about trading process. We cannot deny the fact that being a trader isn't easy because there is a possibilities that you won't profit much and you might lose some of your money but that was a part of becoming a trader. Since the bitcoin value keeps on increasing then you will have a great profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!
Of course it is. I dont think that trading will loss income in the near future.
As long as the price of bitcoin continue to grow it means that there was a chance that you could have a great profit.
But if the value of bitcoin stock to a particular amount, well I think there was a problem with the economics of cryptocurrency.
And aside from that If could just only buy coin as its lowest it means you will have a great income when you sell it.
Activity: 352
Trading is not a easy method for earning money. At this stage, trading still profitable but you should know the basic rules of it. Trading on altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin. Bitcoin is now for holding.
Bitcoins is still profitable as compare to others coins. It is very strong currency as it is gaining more popularity day by day. It will further go up in the market as it has the potential to sustain in the market. I think trading is the best idea in bitcoins as it will give good profit to its traders in the market.

In order to get profit from bitcoins trading one will have to learn the basic knowledge of it as it is imperative to know as how and when to invest in the market.
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
i think bitcoin and other altcoins is still bring us profit from trading more than we think, specially with bitcoin, it is till very unstable, we can still use this fluctuation to earn high profit from trading.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Yes trading Bitcoin and other altcoins still profitable, because every day thousands of new investors come to buy and trade this crypto currencies and that's will help to make such currencies more stables and to increase their prices as well.

I think,better to hold bitcoins for long term instead of doing trading.Trading has a lot of risks and it is not easy at the moment.Buy and hold is often more profitable
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
Trading bitcoin and other altcoins are still profitable only on their own values and same like bitcoin performance. But it all depend upon the risk which you are going to take only. Lot of pump and dumps taking places which are not identified. So at present just buy the bitcon and hold it for few months if you are short term investor and if you have enough time to wait go with bitcoin for long time basis which can give you the multiple fold of invested amount in return.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Yes i guess it's still profitable if you are thinking about the long term. I think this business just started because now everyone involved to crypto currency. If you want to play safe you have to spread your risk, try to buy some altcoins too.
Activity: 392
The smart traders, I'm sure it has gotten some profits from their trading. Whatever happens to Bitcoin and Altcoins price developments over time, I believe they can surely to deal everything with their strategies and observations of any price developments.
Strategy and good observation on price developments, it's surely can be cope on everything in trading I guess. And didn't rule out in trading Bitcoin or Altcoins still can be providing a profits opportunities.
On me, I'm still on the steps of learning on trading till now to become a reliable trader. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Some are winners and some are losers, that's a fact. For you to gain, someone else has to make a loss. For example I am  along term holder of btc and some coins. Last 24 hours I have seen my portfolio go down by 20% If I had sold both my coins and btc yesterday and gone back in today to buy I would have 20% more coins or cash as profit. I hate day trading so at the moment I am in a loss since July, but since January, as I started out with 0, I am still in profit technically. You can make gains, but really you need to be able to trade along the pumps and dumps, dips.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
Trading both of them are really profitable because if you know how to trade very well then you can easily just trade them and make a lot of profit because they are both volatile and if i were you, i will go for altcoin trading because you can earn a lot of money because of the cheap price but also more volatile than bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
After a drop in bitcoin price.I recommend trading with altcoins.
Bitcoin can rise only after 2018.Till then ppl can invest in alts rising their price too
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Trading is not a easy method for earning money. At this stage, trading still profitable but you should know the basic rules of it. Trading on altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin. Bitcoin is now for holding.

In bitcoin system trading is a one of the step in bitcoin process and it includes selling and buying ,the selling bitcoin is a sell the bitcoin to invester and compare to fast trading altcoin profitable at now and by natural trading is most profitable in order of some one generally one can get loss and one can get profit and this are the trading bitcoin and other alt still profitable.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Trading bitcoin is useless, you just trade the alts and they rise with the bitcoin, the best is to increase in bitcoin and in dollars at the same time
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Trading is still going on well, but holding of your coins now for a longer term is of more profit than trading immediately there is a pump or a dump,  cause every trader now is looking for a higher profit with the lowest risk.

Right,  I have also noticed that.  The price of the coins is continuously increasing especially bitcoin  and holding seems more profitable.  When it comes to altcoins the price are low after the bounty distribution,  holding or setting order in a profitable price is much smarter. Most of my  bitcoins comes from trading  and because of the fork the value of bitcoin continue to increase.

I also prefer to hold than just do short trading. Most altcoin especially bitcoin will grow back to its high again just matter of time.
I think altcoin trading now is more profitable than before. Now litecoin etherium and friend have chance to grow more.
Activity: 336
By its very nature trading has to profitable for someone, generally in order for someone to lose, someone must profit. If you sell a coin and the price goes up, someone has bought that coin and the price gone up. If you buy a coin and the price falls, someone has sold that coin and saved themselves money. Therefore the answer is it depends on if you are one of the better traders or not.
Pages:
Jump to: