Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading just educated guessing? - page 17. (Read 22892 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 05:22:39 PM
there's large amount of work behind trading, it will requires a time to experience how it functions, each and every gold coin chart is exclusive however if you simply experienced you will discover the way the cost will move subsequent, but there is some luck in trading as well, something can be occur anytime.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 07:19:22 AM
Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?
Related to this topic, i'd say yes, you can be certain of an investigation without have the inside informations. All you need is experience, wiseness and knowledge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 07:11:07 AM
I'm really scare the large accident will arriving once the halving hype is performed. Everyone will sell their bitcoin and the cost of bitcoin will fall down so hard.
This will be the bad thing if it will happen because now the demand of the bitcoin is getting high because now a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and it is the main reason behind the increasing price as I want to say that you should not be worry about the increase of the price and the value and I can see the bitcoin price and the value is increasing more and the this is the reason why the bitcoin is getting high in demand.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
November 17, 2017, 07:34:52 PM
Trading is a pure technical analysis and not an educated guessing game and current events is a part of this technical analysis. To avoid getting loss we need to become updated with the news, consider checking the volumes of buy and sell, and analysing the chart.
Analysis that still comes down to guessing. That's the reason for not all traders agreeing with the same thing. Some will always elaborate on why it should be going down while other will do the same about going up. Bears always have their own TAs and Bulls their own Cheesy If it was purely technical they'd agree more frequently.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 17, 2017, 07:27:08 PM
Yes trading is an educated guessing but it does'nt mean its not profitable.It is an analysis to the expert in trading its like gambling that no one can predict whatever happens.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 17, 2017, 06:41:33 PM
Trading is a pure technical analysis and not an educated guessing game and current events is a part of this technical analysis. To avoid getting loss we need to become updated with the news, consider checking the volumes of buy and sell, and analysing the chart.
Activity: 24
November 17, 2017, 06:13:28 PM
Trading is gambling since no one can predict the future. Hopefully your strategy has better odds for the risk than a Las Vegas slot machine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
November 17, 2017, 06:11:08 PM
Trading is nothing more than educated guessing whilst still being exactly that. The level of education in that guess however is the difference between being a successful trader and being an unsuccessful trader. There is no way to guarantee profit without insider information and even that may not be enough, however with real education and experience the best traders will be very very confident of success.
Activity: 812
November 17, 2017, 04:51:38 PM
You can put it that way because you can never be really sure if you are putting the right orders at the right time. But since you can use technical analysis and market study, then you have better chance of guessing the right path the market is going to take.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 04:42:48 PM
Yes it is but doesn't mean it can't be profitable. Often life is a gamble whether you're starting a business, choosing a particular career/partners, having a child, etc. However, in the more established markets e.g. equities short term trading is nearly impossible. See works from Eugene Fama 2013 Nobel prize winner but in the crypto market it is more viable although it is getting harder
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 04:14:39 PM
No. For me its not. Because first of all, trading is not merely guessing. It is also not just for those educated indivuduals. Even those people who are not that really educated enough which we can say do not reached the college degree can also do trading. As long as you can understand the law of trading and how you can do effective trading strategies, you can do have success beyond it. In trading you are not guessing, the essence of being observant it not to guess but rather to observe the movement to let you decide if it will be suitable to do tradings on that time.
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
November 17, 2017, 04:14:28 PM
successful trading on crypto-exchanges is based on statistics and probability theory and common sense, so I think yes it is possible, successfully trading on exchanges without insider information
Activity: 42
November 16, 2017, 09:44:04 AM
It goes beyond guessing. Its about education, information and experience
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 05:41:18 PM

Simply put no, trading is educated guessing, though it's not too dissimilar to many things in life, nothing is certain, even if you have a full time paying job there is still some risk that you will not be rewarded. Obviously the risk is higher in trading but everything is still an educated gamble.
Activity: 564
November 15, 2017, 05:30:02 PM
Trading is not an educated guessing. Many people losses their money because they don't have enough knowledge to trade their coins. Trading is really a hard job and we should have a lot of information about trading.

Agree. Trading is not  like gambling that is guessing and only luck. Trading is all about knowledge about that coin and the news about it that it will be pump or dump. You will guess the price or up until its price with the reason why it is pumping unlike guessing only that you have no bases. Though on the other hand mostly those who guesses will more lose their money
But they know what they are doing and the risk of their decision for investment, trading.
I don't like the holder without the knowledge, the prediction for the future of cryptocurrency they are holding.
I call them are the speculators instead of investors, holders because they are investing without calculation.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 11:26:14 AM
trading is gambling, but do it together with a group of people and an educated guess turns into an informed decision
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
November 12, 2017, 09:56:03 AM
Today, you can not be sure of anything 100% sure. Who owns the information, he owns the world! Only trusted sources should be used. If you are going to guess on the coffee grounds, then you made a mistake with the choice of craft) From myself, I can recommend a fairly good and proven source, which has more than once rescued me. Fresh information about the state of the market, currency rate forecasts, useful tips and secrets of saving, as well as additional developing material that will teach you to understand the structure of the economy. Here is the link https://old-briefcase.ru/
Activity: 27
November 12, 2017, 08:33:11 AM
Actually yes and no because if you know how the trading market works and than you know which to buy and which not but is also gambling because you never know what will actually happen with it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
November 12, 2017, 08:12:59 AM
Trading is a form of "gambling", so the word "guarantee" does not apply.
"Guessing" implies coin flipping decisions, which also doesn't apply.

But you can put the odds in your favor if you trade correctly.
If this weren't true, there wouldn't be traders who consistently win more than they lose year after year.

Of course this isn't easy to do, which is why only 5-10% of traders succeed in the end.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 12, 2017, 02:47:21 AM

Yes, I think it can be considered as an hypothesis since traders and investors do not just hold, buy or sell bitcoins and every step that they do with their resources has an information or an experience backing up their confidence. A experience trader applies his hypothesis to increase a better chance of making a profit out of his or her capital. They rely on information around them that can affect the outcome of the market even just relying on your instincts still uses your understanding throughout the years of experience from the field of trading.
Yes for sure this is the only method implemented by many of us just for the sake of trading. Trading is a matter of mere hypothesis because you cannot predict the results with complete surety. It could become somewhat easy to figure out the situation well so as to confirm a greater chance of success when you have an experience of many years in this field.

Trading is termed as educated guessing because guess is not without any prior knowledge .it does requires you to grab the whole situation according to your knowledge and then set the bet right for achieving success.
Pages:
Jump to: