Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading really worth it? - page 5. (Read 1472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
July 15, 2022, 06:08:07 PM
Actually there's nothing in this crypto space that doesn't worth it or can't even a living. It is determined by the level of your involvement, determination and skill.
If he is so skilled and conversant with the charts and then has good funds. He is good to go while being patient and have good sense of risk management.

But if he wants to do my type, mediocre trader who only trades when he needs spare $10 to $20 to buy groceries, he wouldn't succeed.
Encourage him to go for it, everything is risk.
Everything that do involves investment or something talks about income then always expect that there would be always the risk on losing money and speaking about being worth then of course it would really be worth if

you do able to have a good grasps on it and as mentioned this would involved or determined about effort and time spent and the decisions you would be making.This might sounds simple but actually not.
This isnt something that everybody could able to get engage without any hardship which we know that its impossible

If we do tend to look on how big the community is or simply the market then you could really tell about much involvement which does already shows
the probabilities on making money if you do it well.

It sounds simple but it's actually not. Commitment is not something that is so simple. It takes time, resources and hardwork. I have seen people who depend largely on only trading to earn a living. I have tried that part but it didn't work for me. I don't think I have that mind to get going in crypto trading. Anytime I place a trade, I would like to always watch the screen even when I use stop loss. If I don't watch my screen, my mind won't go off the trade till it ends.

I weighed it and understood that it was affecting my wellbeing and peace of mind, so I decided to be trading just occasionally.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 916
July 15, 2022, 11:18:36 AM
I believe trading really worth it but since your brother is new to it, I think it's advisable not to resign from his work if he is having anyone, trading is not really easy the people think and I think not everybody can trade, I think nobody have the ability to trade, trading is not for the weak, you have to be emotionally stable and you should be able to do technical analysis. Trading is completely different from gambling if you are trading good coins, but if you are trading shit coins then you are gambling with your money and also make sure you select a reputable exchange when you want to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056
July 14, 2022, 07:50:06 PM
Yes trading is really very valuable. But that precious must be made by you. There are many people who don't have any knowledge about trading but by trading they lose their funds and that's it Say trading platform is a very bad thing.I would not say that trading platforms are a very valuable thing. If you can trade by analyzing with your knowledge, you will definitely be able to take huge profits from there.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 14, 2022, 06:41:41 PM
Actually there's nothing in this crypto space that doesn't worth it or can't even a living. It is determined by the level of your involvement, determination and skill.
If he is so skilled and conversant with the charts and then has good funds. He is good to go while being patient and have good sense of risk management.

But if he wants to do my type, mediocre trader who only trades when he needs spare $10 to $20 to buy groceries, he wouldn't succeed.
Everything that do involves investment or something talks about income then always expect that there would be always the risk on losing money and speaking about being worth then of course it would really be worth if

you do able to have a good grasps on it and as mentioned this would involved or determined about effort and time spent and the decisions you would be making.This might sounds simple but actually not.
This isnt something that everybody could able to get engage without any hardship which we know that its impossible

If we do tend to look on how big the community is or simply the market then you could really tell about much involvement which does already shows
the probabilities on making money if you do it well.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
July 14, 2022, 06:23:48 PM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 14, 2022, 01:20:46 AM
It could be profitable if you understand and trade according to the market conditions. There are also downsides and you can never eradicate the risk. So, you have to decide whether you can take the risk or not.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
July 13, 2022, 11:44:08 PM
There are traders who made trading as their main source of income so I think it depends for every trader because some are losing while others are gaining. In my experience it didnt turn out well, maybe because the time I spent and the strategy that I think will work doesnt really match for me to gain as a trader.

Anyway, to succeed as a trader, it requires knowledge and strategy that will work regardless of the situation of the market. Its a must that you know how to set aside your emotion because sometimes its a problem if you're not able to control it.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 586
July 13, 2022, 11:26:19 PM
It worth it as long as you have realistic expectation- dedication, knowledge, willing to learn, steady gains as in don't chase and think every selection will be a home run, and a buffer/cushion for risks and adverse market conditions.  The lack of any of these may make it not worthwhile.
Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
July 13, 2022, 04:42:35 PM
Trading is major and essential thing one need to know in the space. With trading some people would be financially alright, and will definitely gain Profits in the space. You can take trading as means of survival and profession and it will suits your bills only if one take it seriously. Trading generates passive Profits because it doesn't require a bit of stress rather just your time to observe the market and knows the right time to open positions in the market. Trading is worth everything in Crypto and in life because people beckon on it as source of income.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
July 13, 2022, 04:22:37 PM
Trading is ok as long as you know what to do, it’s all about your effort to learn things about trading because it can make a big change for you. You can only say its worth it if you already experience it, trading can be more profitable once you executed your plans so better start planning. There’s a lot of successful traders here, they all started from the scratch, use it as your motivation.
But the mere fact is that, many are losing more in trading.

That's coming from being a trader, it's better to choose to be a holder and a passive investor. Yes, trading is ok if you've been doing that for a long time and you're making bare losses.

But if you're trying to get hard on it and you keep trying and there's almost no improvement, you need to decide to forget it and choose the other path which is investing and holding.
What happens is that people let themselves be tempted by the potential profits, becoming an investor is easier in the sense that you need less hard skills, like reading charts, and more soft skills, like enduring bear markets and not sell your coins.

So in theory most newbies should become investors at first and then if they want they can try trading, however since the potential profits are bigger in trading many people skip investing completely and go straight to trading, and as such they will eventually suffer the consequences of taking such a choice and what something like that entails.
All of us do mostly experience this stuff on the time that we are really that we are starting on investing and the later on we do experience or noticed out on how profitable when you do make out active trades which is definitely true but of course it does really involved even higher risk for someone to take.This isnt something that could someone will able to deal or handle it directly thats why
it would involved lots of trials and errors before you could able to make a good grasp on it.Its not impossible but wont really be that easy as it looks.This do really requires a longer patience
plus having that more serious on dealing about technicals and other aspect which would really be that essential on your career path.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
July 13, 2022, 02:02:19 PM
Trading is ok as long as you know what to do, it’s all about your effort to learn things about trading because it can make a big change for you. You can only say its worth it if you already experience it, trading can be more profitable once you executed your plans so better start planning. There’s a lot of successful traders here, they all started from the scratch, use it as your motivation.

That's coming from being a trader, it's better to choose to be a holder and a passive investor. Yes, trading is ok if you've been doing that for a long time and you're making bare losses.

But if you're trying to get hard on it and you keep trying and there's almost no improvement, you need to decide to forget it and choose the other path which is investing and holding.
What happens is that people let themselves be tempted by the potential profits, becoming an investor is easier in the sense that you need less hard skills, like reading charts, and more soft skills, like enduring bear markets and not sell your coins.

So in theory most newbies should become investors at first and then if they want they can try trading, however since the potential profits are bigger in trading many people skip investing completely and go straight to trading, and as such they will eventually suffer the consequences of taking such a choice and what something like that entails.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
July 13, 2022, 09:12:31 AM
From my own experience, I can say that trading is a very suitable option for work. With the right approach to work, this can be not only a good start, but also a good way to earn money in general.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
July 13, 2022, 04:18:20 AM
In the crypto space, we have lots of options from which you can make your money from. And one of them happens to be TRADING.. Just as important as HODLING is in making money from your assets, TRADING happens to be very important also. I knew a few of my friends that only deals with trading of their coins rather than engaging in all the hold and all of that.

It is very profitable because I know most of them who have made a very good amount of money from simply trading. Though trading is most times seen as a risk action, but those with the ability to condone risks are actually doing perfectly well.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 12, 2022, 12:49:42 AM
It is definitely worth doing it! But it will work only if you are ready to put in the efforts. And by that, it doesn’t mean temporarily. I started trading 2 years ago. Though I have become better, there is still a lot to learn. If you can keep up with the market, then yes, it will be worth it.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
July 11, 2022, 11:16:44 PM
Isn't life completely gambling? Like you are risking a lot of things in the hopes of making a profit with it?

There are a lot of traders that are doing this for a living. It's not just in cryptocurrency markets but mostly in stock markets. Imagine a lot of people are already living their lives because of it.

Read this if you are interested in learning more about it from a reliable source.

The New Trading for a Living: Psychology, Discipline, Trading Tools and Systems, Risk Control, Trade Management by Dr. Alexander Elder
https://www.amazon.com/New-Trading-Living-Psychology-Discipline/dp/1118443926

It's a very intuitive and engaging book on why people tend to fail and how to ensure you have set the suitable systems for success.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
July 11, 2022, 11:08:23 PM
You know Sir, I believe that Crypto or Bitcoin trading is for everyone who wants to know or learn it. In my own view, everyone may be called but not everyone is appointed. What does that mean? This means that not all traders here in this industry are able to make a big profit even though everyone wants to achieve it, but it differs in the depth of understanding of knowledge in reading the analysis of price movements in the market.

Even though I've been here for a long time like you, I'm still not that deep in conducting crypto trading activity, because a graph or chart on an exchange is really very difficult to understand. So what I doing right now is short term trading not scalping because the risk is quite high when I do it and the chances are high that my assets will dissolve or lose in just a snap.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2022, 07:23:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 11, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
Trading is definitely worth the effort. The question is a bit different - the trader's readiness to work. For example, I tried my hand at working on a demo account of Amarkets broker. This allowed me to understand whether I should use such an industry for work.
Trading practice is the key factor that generates value through the demand and supply. Here everyone can't be the master. You make yourself knowledgeable, automatically trading will help you earn unlike the market trend. As mentioned it is always a good choice to analyse and understand trading even before going for real-time trading.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
July 11, 2022, 05:59:01 PM
Trading is definitely worth the effort. The question is a bit different - the trader's readiness to work. For example, I tried my hand at working on a demo account of Amarkets broker. This allowed me to understand whether I should use such an industry for work.
But you should put up into your mind that trading doesnt really guaranteed out or making those things happen on whats into your mind.Expect the unexpected and this should people treat trading because its not really
simple as it sounds yet not all would really be that successful nor do really  takes a very long time for you to have a good grasps on trading and people should really be mindful in regarding on this one.
Is it worth it? Yes of course but it depends on how much effort  and time you would really be putting and you would normally be facing lots of trial and errors before you could able to have a good
grasps on it.Never ever make yourself that too confident that you could make a good grasps on everything because trading isnt really that easy.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
July 11, 2022, 05:39:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: