Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading stressful for you? - page 20. (Read 30406 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 09, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Surely it is stressful to me because you can't know exactly will you have profits or not...sometimes I lost good sums of money, so yes, of course it is stressful.
Stressful if you do treat trading on this way. Don't mind too much on the possible profit you would made but rather stick with your traditional trading rules and let
the result flow.
Stressing on my part where I do lack sleep because of engaging too much time on doing active trades.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
Surely it is stressful to me because you can't know exactly will you have profits or not...sometimes I lost good sums of money, so yes, of course it is stressful.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 09, 2018, 05:30:50 PM
Well sometimes we can really all see that the price drops almost a half of the current price. And I believe that trading on dip is really stressful, I believe that lossing of a profit specially when the price drop is really stressful, I think w e need to control our emotion on trading to avoid huge loss.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 01:35:56 PM
Thinking about the burden of assets that often causes loss makes stress sustainable, moreover it always extends from personal calculations and even deviates too far. I experienced it throughout 2017. But it's okay because I have a real business as a companion when the results of crypto trading have not found a bright spot.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
Yes, i wake up every morning and check how much my bot has traded ahha But at the beginning I had problems with TradeSanta because I configured my bot wrong...
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 09, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
Yes crypto trading make me little bit stress because iam loss alot of money,  and i will very happy if earned alot of profit. Hopefully bull market will coming soon so i can recover loss and make some profit. Best thing to do now just wait patient for next bull market while create better trading strategy. Experience is best teacher that make our self become more professional and expert.

sometimes I think there will be no bulls anymore. but who knows, maybe I see this glass half empty
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 03:58:07 AM
Yes crypto trading make me little bit stress because iam loss alot of money,  and i will very happy if earned alot of profit. Hopefully bull market will coming soon so i can recover loss and make some profit. Best thing to do now just wait patient for next bull market while create better trading strategy. Experience is best teacher that make our self become more professional and expert.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Anything you do to earn is always stressful, even the Blockchain games you’re playing can be stressful at times. They all have their own ways of giving stress, although Blockchain might be a bit simple than trading. I’ve never tried Blockchain cause I don’t think I can make as much as I need from it, though someone once claimed that I can up to $3000 or even above that, but it will all depend on how much you invest cause those games are not free.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 08, 2018, 06:54:49 AM
It can be very stressful if you take it in that way. If you don't put as much money as you can afford to lose and go for long-term holding then you wouldn't feel stress.

It may feel disappointing but it wont be feel stressful for me, because I take it as a challenge and dealing it fairly as it can give me enough profits in return of my time and patience spending in cryptocurrency. And also I believe in trading even if I can get loses on it, I can acknowledge my mistakes and learn from it.

I do understand you. Trading suits some people and it's wonderful
Activity: 546
November 08, 2018, 03:41:08 AM
Not at all i am not a big trader when i come to know that trade can be good in these days then i do trade but trading is the job of talent and if you have enough date you can make a successful trade while for me trading is relax and i do when the market is good.
Activity: 262
November 08, 2018, 03:34:33 AM
It can be very stressful if you take it in that way. If you don't put as much money as you can afford to lose and go for long-term holding then you wouldn't feel stress.

It may feel disappointing but it wont be feel stressful for me, because I take it as a challenge and dealing it fairly as it can give me enough profits in return of my time and patience spending in cryptocurrency. And also I believe in trading even if I can get loses on it, I can acknowledge my mistakes and learn from it.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
good work is a job that makes us happy when we do it. if you feel stressed when trading, it means the trade doesn't suit you. the best decision is to stop trading and find other jobs that you like.
I also did trade, but because I always failed, I finally stopped and chose to take part in just a few campaigns.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 11:44:54 PM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Helping me reduce stress is not about gaming. Playing games made me concentrate and make my brain tired. So I think traveling or walking will help me get better mentality to trade.
Activity: 71
November 07, 2018, 10:49:10 PM
Trading bots have reduced the stress in trading. They are made to recognize trends and automatically execute trades thereby reducing the stress for traders. 
people who are stressed in trade are people who are afraid of losses, so they are not the type of speculators who are very ready to profit and are ready to lose. just enjoy this trade not to be confused.
Activity: 73
November 07, 2018, 09:24:08 PM
Trading bots have reduced the stress in trading. They are made to recognize trends and automatically execute trades thereby reducing the stress for traders. 
Do not do business buying and selling makes us dizzy, the best way to enjoy each of our jobs is to make our work a hobby and do not think too far. There must be losses and profits, this is the world of commerce.
Activity: 472
November 07, 2018, 09:11:43 PM
Activity: 644
November 07, 2018, 07:14:37 PM
sometimes we really need a little time to take a break from the world of crypto coin trading so that we don't think too much about it, especially with the current market situation that is still in a bad condition.

I myself took a break from trading by taking a vacation to a place that could be free to think about the crypto market with family or friends for a few days and now my mind has felt relaxed again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 07, 2018, 06:55:16 PM
Quite stressful especially when you are seeing red the entire day and the entire week. Yes you can earn much in trading but aside form the time that you will invest you will also invest your emotions in it. Trading can cause bursts of frustrations and sometimes anger, then you can also be happy at the same time (if you have gained). :p For me, when I get super stressed in trading,I just close the website and not look at it or use the computer for like two hours. Taking a quick walk can help alleviate the stress. All in all, try not to invest big amounts of money so that trading will not be stressful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
November 07, 2018, 05:55:37 PM
Of course, trading is often stressful. This is normal, as we invest our money and rely on our calculations to earn money. All this process causes us a lot of emotions.
But in my experience I can say one thing: if you plan the entire deal in advance, then you can avoid a lot of negative emotions. So I consider it necessary to  create a plan before buying a coin and strictly follow it.
Activity: 397
November 07, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
stress often arises because of a significant decrease in assets and I have to start cutloss for coins that have no short-term prospects, but trading is fun if we always communicate with other traders and exchange information about certain coins.

Excessive stress arises because there is no profit of more than a few targeted days, and all of them are only thought by themselves, trading patterns must always be changed and in accordance with the current conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: