Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading stressful for you? - page 22. (Read 30406 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 02, 2018, 01:31:50 PM
Yes of course , a little stress is necessary for trading also for living i believe!
If not you may lose your money coz you don't care but more than a little stress is much!and more stress decrease brain capabilities , and you can't decide well , I try to trade only with first 10 coin on CMC , and always put stoploss to decrease my loss also my stress .
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
November 02, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
Losing money in trading is stressful so you have to gain more trading skills to reduce the stress. No one can avoid stress when you are trading because it involves your money and even you can afford it to lose, stress is still there. Learn to set aside your emotions while trading and focus only your mind in your trades. And if you can no longer control your emotion then take a rest from trading temporarily to relax yourself.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 06:44:32 AM
So much! It's taking its toll on me. It's taking so much of my time, that I do not have time for my family anymore, and honestly speaking, I sometimes feel it's not worth it. It's very stressful to watch your assets decline not gradually, but drastically. There are nights when I do not want to sleep. I'm afraid I might wake up with so much loss that I can't save it anymore. But that's the ironic reality about trading: you got to befriend risk!

oh wow I know what you are talking about, and now I think it's better to spend my time on something different
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
November 02, 2018, 05:36:43 AM
It was very stressful when I faced something that wasn't in line with my expectations. But that is a reality that I have to face in this type of game and I can't avoid it. The best solution when I am stressed is to leave the market and try to forget it with other activities.

that is true. I can't disagree. and that is the reason why I play blockchain games now
Playing any game needs experience,. If you will be experiences so you will not lose any and you will be able to play well, for me it is good to trade because for it is stress free and full off fun earning, it gives profitable income, it gives stress only to those who start without any fine skills and knowledge, after being with trading I started to play with my family kids not at sites and long time trading is enough to get me earn money.
Have something that can help us relief stress is a good thing, and even professional trader sometime stressed too. We can't deny that fact, but people who can solve that thing of problem will be good in everything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 05:09:55 AM
So much! It's taking its toll on me. It's taking so much of my time, that I do not have time for my family anymore, and honestly speaking, I sometimes feel it's not worth it. It's very stressful to watch your assets decline not gradually, but drastically. There are nights when I do not want to sleep. I'm afraid I might wake up with so much loss that I can't save it anymore. But that's the ironic reality about trading: you got to befriend risk!
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
November 02, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
I think the trading is not stressful but pressure and sometimes it causes my blood pressure to fall down. Feeling of losing money can always come to you so you have to have experience and knowledge to be able to trade and bear. when Bitcoin go down and the pressure from the market crypto.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 01, 2018, 03:24:38 PM
It was very stressful when I faced something that wasn't in line with my expectations. But that is a reality that I have to face in this type of game and I can't avoid it. The best solution when I am stressed is to leave the market and try to forget it with other activities.

that is true. I can't disagree. and that is the reason why I play blockchain games now
Playing any game needs experience,. If you will be experiences so you will not lose any and you will be able to play well, for me it is good to trade because for it is stress free and full off fun earning, it gives profitable income, it gives stress only to those who start without any fine skills and knowledge, after being with trading I started to play with my family kids not at sites and long time trading is enough to get me earn money.
November 01, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
stress depends on situation , a guy having money and full time trader  , and a guy working and trading are different
obsessively stress will be different many other situations where stress is even more like his family depends on his income and e is trading

and what is more stressful in your opinion?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
stress depends on situation , a guy having money and full time trader  , and a guy working and trading are different
obsessively stress will be different many other situations where stress is even more like his family depends on his income and e is trading
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
November 01, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
as i always always say there is 2 sides to everything. trading can be both stressful and fun at the same time. I am not a pro trader in any way. Trading for almost a year now and there are couple of months that i have lay low on trading not totally stopped though. I find trading on new coins from good projects ( of course you do your own research )makes more profit.  Wink If you are almost a 100% sure about the project you want to support then get on it very early and i mean really early. Having trading buddy is almost a must too. During those times that i don't feel good about trading i get on to reading and watching movies or documentation and socializing helps a lot too. Visit a friend or relatives and find beautiful things to look at or perhaps feel  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
when you work for a job there is the real stress  Grin but you dont have other option you must work
but while trading our mind will be searching for all different things 
November 01, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 08:32:02 AM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
Indeed sometimes trading makes me very stressful especially when the market is bearish and I am experiencing losses because the coins I bought fell. And to overcome that I often do my hobbies to look for a positive aura so that I can make better decisions.

Don't be attach by the current situation mate, instead lift up and have a positive determination handling this risky bearishness. It may felt so disappointment for taking this long year, but we have to deal it confidently and stand firm as long as the market stability will occur. Patience is the only weapon we can bare in this kind of battle and in order for us to gain the success.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 01, 2018, 03:07:54 AM
I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
Indeed sometimes trading makes me very stressful especially when the market is bearish and I am experiencing losses because the coins I bought fell. And to overcome that I often do my hobbies to look for a positive aura so that I can make better decisions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
November 01, 2018, 02:34:46 AM
The transaction made me quite pressurized and now I replace it with automated trading, it helps me to do the job quickly.

I would better do everything manually. Trading will be not stressful for you if you are very attentive and ready for some losses. It is a job, and each job needs hard work.
Hahaha when you have invested or traded your own money in this thing, you have to be stressed and you have to think over it intentionally or unintentionally. People are always being depressed with the scenarios and stories when they see bitcoin and other altcoins. I always advice such people to be strong. Don’t lose your heart when things are not going according to your plan.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2018, 01:22:51 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 12:12:17 AM
I believe it is!

When I have started trading, everything was smooth and fine but when the bear marke came, trading became stressful for me. However, I've just learned how to cope it with the market and tried to focus on the positive side of it. I learned to became patient during the uncertain times.
panic does not only appear when market is bearish, but at the time of bullish we sometimes experience panic to sell immediately, even though target has not been met. therefore we must learn to manage ourselves
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 31, 2018, 11:43:56 PM
I believe it is!

When I have started trading, everything was smooth and fine but when the bear marke came, trading became stressful for me. However, I've just learned how to cope it with the market and tried to focus on the positive side of it. I learned to became patient during the uncertain times.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 31, 2018, 06:38:50 PM
Really stress if you lose a money, no stress if you got profit. Really simple right, some people have their own mood. Stressful or not depend on the person, He invested with a long team & know the risk, Or just a daily trade
This is trading looks like it can be stressful and can be joyful. When we can earn it can relief our worries and doubts, we must ready for the hardship times in trading since we might lose during trading. Exactly still it depends on a person how he can manage his trading skills not to be stressful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
Trading is stressful and at the same time exciting!  The best way to relief the stress is when you make profit based on your strategy,  skill and foresight!  Once the profit keep rolling in,  the stress is out of the window!
Pages:
Jump to: