Pages:
Author

Topic: Is US Citizenship is a Curse or a Blessing? - page 3. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
A true blessing for those coming from 3rd world and get free education and free health care.

People often criticize the us but if you look on how many people want to get into the us and Europe and how many into Russia and china....
There is a clear indicator where is better to live.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
A true blessing for those coming from 3rd world and get free education and free health care.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Absolutely.

As a soldier I appreciate the freedom the U.S. gives me and that is why I fight for mine and everyone else's right to be an American.

It is no surprise that the U.S. has it's own flaws, however we do not have savage militia soldiers terrorizing and killing hundreds of people which seems to be occurring frequently in other countries lately.
True but those tend to be predominantly 3rd world nations, specifically nations that were "Liberated" by the US. Also not to sound aggressive, but could you provide the Pros of US citizenship? It would help with discussion, etc.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Absolutely.

As a soldier I appreciate the freedom the U.S. gives me and that is why I fight for mine and everyone else's right to be an American.

It is no surprise that the U.S. has it's own flaws, however we do not have savage militia soldiers terrorizing and killing hundreds of people which seems to be occurring frequently in other countries lately.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
It is a blessing for people who are depended on government and required state subsidy. That is more than 50% of the population.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
It just came upon me that US Citizenship is more a curse not a Blessing.
Cons:
US has highest healthcare costs in the 1st world
US has highest gini coefficient in the 1st world
US has worst privacy laws in the 1st world
US spends 687.3 billion on military spending, which doesn't create capital or useless capital(war devices)
Pros:
No Value Added Tax
Significantly lower Income tax
Best Colleges in the world(if your privileged)
California (although I've heard Chile is a great alternative)

Anything else to rant about? Add more!

Pages:
Jump to: