Pages:
Author

Topic: Is wallet security important to use? - page 18. (Read 28216 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
For now the hackers are very strong they can steal your all money from your wallet and for that security of your wallet is necessary and i like to invest in bitcoin while it is very complicated to keep safe all your wallet and crypto is online based currency so a fear of this also comes now the crypto market is down and people are not selling because they are waiting for price rise again and in these days speculators are facing losses but i am happy that my wallet is secure.
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 16, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
Wallet security is very important as there are many phishing and hacking web sites now making wallet security something important. In the future, the blockchain will grow rapidly, so there will be a rapid impact on technological development both in security systems and of course wallet security
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
Of course it is very important, if there is no security it is very vulnerable to the number of hackers who can break into site sites, because every thing related to the internet or online there will definitely be loopholes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
I once read for security wallet,
this is just for discussion about how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Perform regular backups regularly
Save the backup on another device like in flash or another computer.
Use the encryption feature
With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Do not forget the password
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Do you guys have a better idea to avoid theft in the wallet?
Your Knowledge and Ideas will be more helpful if shared.

It is really important that we'll have enough knowledge on how to secure our earnings and coins because everything inside the internet is hackable nowadays. Hackers are smarter nowadays so we should know the ways to keep our earnings.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:07:53 AM
Yeah, There isn't system is safe. Want that a software wallet or hardware wallet there have a risk. If you want, you must save it separately. And use the best antivirus for you and becareful from phising web.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 16, 2018, 09:01:07 AM
every security is always important for me , and making double security is a must for me , like using google auth and email confirmation , and other story like using freeze wallet to make sure mywallet are safe
Activity: 307
September 16, 2018, 08:07:48 AM
this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Security of wallet is very important because if the wallet that you are using is weak, your bitcoin or any other crypto currency that you are holding or keeping in your wallet can easily get or hack by someone. Choose digital wallet that have strong security so that you may sure that your bitcoin or crypto currency is safe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
September 16, 2018, 08:00:30 AM
Dear sir are you now has hear thats wallets aren't security for saving tokens.my experience with my friend thats nowdays wallet easyly hacked and simple move the tokens from wallet
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 15, 2018, 05:11:43 AM
You can store your cryptocurrency coins on a cold wallet or on a paper wallet, so you will protect yourself 100%. These are the most reliable ways to store cryptocurrency today.

This is so practical to use. We can surely secure our wallets without worrying taht someone will do something on to it or maybe that you may forgot about something then probably you will not remember it and your wallet will be loose forever. We should do thing that will secure us.
Activity: 462
September 15, 2018, 04:59:38 AM
yes of course the security in your wallet will be very useful and very important because it can secure all the assets in your wallet and when using it will be safer and more comfortable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

Of course it is really important, because all of your money and transaction is included there. For us to avoid theft, we must not give our password to anyone and our wallet to anyone because that is very important.
Activity: 68
September 15, 2018, 04:40:43 AM
This is one important thing every new and old investor must always keep in mind. It is more like having a bank and you deciding to leave the vault open to the public or not putting extra security just in case.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 01:55:05 AM
I agree all of us need to be extra careful regarding in handling our wallet.We should make a back-up in order to secure our account and make sure all your private keys are backed-up.Nowadays theres a lots of scammers and thieves so never ever trust anyone regarding your personal account even if its your close friends.Be more extra careful in all your actions to avoid loss. Always be vigilant and alert
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
September 14, 2018, 01:34:53 AM
I agree all of us need to be extra careful regarding in handling our wallet.We should make a back-up in order to secure our account and make sure all your private keys are backed-up.
If you have millions in your wallet or account and someone knows your password or you are logging in to your account in front of someone and he copied that then you are in trouble because he can access into your account and can simply cash out your millions. Now you have to take care of your privacy so that you will be safe and this is your security which is in your own hands.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Of course yes! Wallet security is very important to avoid those theft in the wallet and those people who hacks wallet. Better to secure all of your wallet and have a private key to avoid hacking of your wallet. Wallet security is very important bro.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
September 11, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
Obvious wallet security is mandatory to use. Fully secured wallet will never get phishing attack from hackers. unsecured wallet can lead you to loss all asset which is deposited in the wallet. All the security features of particular wallet you should use for example-- 2FA, email authentication, OTP etc.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Yes you are right, Wallet security is very important for everybody. It may loose at anytime. Everybody must be careful about it. Everybody can make different types of safe copy save to another pc or mobile that if one lose another can support.
Activity: 89
September 11, 2018, 01:01:39 PM
I think that yes. You should always use the wallet security if you don't want to lose money and take risks. It is much safer than using any other way to protect your money. use this one and you will never regret Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
Security is the most important thing in bitcoin, when we carelessly and do not activate the security feature, we can be sure that someday we will regret, there have been many theft cases so the most important thing is to pay attention to security.
Activity: 384
September 10, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
Yes it really is, wallet security is important because it shows how you will protect your digital wallet from hackers or people that have bad motives to it. Turning it on will make your wallet more difficult to hack and you can recover your wallet incase you lost your device. It may be a hassle to do but it is a big help to prevent your wallet being emptied without your permission.

Security is important in the cyberworld because you don't know who or when hackers will attempt to invade your privacy and stole something important from you.

It is definitely the main reason for using wallet. Because there are hackers who can even steal exchanges money. Anyway, you should give priority to offline wallets, then 90 percent of your money is secured.

Hardware wallet or offline wallet is best option to secure our coin and token. Hackers have many ways to stole our money and i think we should carefull with our private key and before visiting website. Always check the certificate of website and the security
double checking  when we access our wallet is obligation in order to avoid hacker attack our wallet, they could infiltrate the system and finally steal our balance.

There is always something strange if we are bitcoin transactions and always make sure the correct address is important, I've also experienced when bitcoin transactions and then copy my xapo address and then paste the address change, unfortunately I'm not thorough and don't think it's a problem so I lose 0.62 btc.
Pages:
Jump to: