Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 11. (Read 3949 times)

copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 06:40:32 PM
Buying coins under $1 is an arbitrary price point. Is there a true value to any product in the world? That being said, I have to evaluate the projects I see at face value. Roadmap, use case, development team, etc are things I look at when choosing to invest.
Activity: 89
August 05, 2018, 06:38:53 PM
There are some coin that are developed with good ideas and background but are of low value as. XRP, DAD, TRT. These coins are under $ 1 but I believe in the future it will be rising.
Activity: 145
August 05, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
It does not matter how much the coin is worth. The main thing is that the token has a perspective in the future and then you can earn. Identify a good project can only if you read his white paper well.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 05:52:06 AM
If you feel that your way of handling it before the bitcoin or strong altcoin now, then you should review, slowly invest.They have a lot of coin who under $1 .
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 03, 2018, 05:42:27 AM
It depends how many of them are in circulation. Don't look athe price, look at the marketcap and where is the price at because you don't want to buy at all time highs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
August 03, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
It doesn't matter as long if the coins itself has a potential growth and big/constant daily volume trading, it will be safe to invest in it. If seen from the track record of some coin (Cardano, for example) the growth rate is good and so do the ROI.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
The value when we buy coin is how much it does not matter, it is only important when we buy it and when it sells how much it is important, so the price is the decisive factor You win or lose
Activity: 33
August 03, 2018, 03:12:26 AM
Read the code, find out how it will benefit you. See how many users there are. If you feel that your way of handling it before the bitcoin or strong altcoin now, then you should review, slowly invest. If your investment is small, invest in it. But be careful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:02:31 AM
I think it's a good coin with a price below 1$ can benefit me like stellar cardano tron, rippel i think it is a good coin with price below 1$. I have a lot of savings between the coins and I am sure that with their future projects the price will be more than 1$
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 03, 2018, 02:28:50 AM
It is always good to buy to coin below 1$ but the thing is we have to research about the coin which we are investing because if you invest in fake project definitely you will be in loos. So always try to do research before investing.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 02:25:48 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
I myself cannot suggest anything to buy a new coin and the price is under $ 1, because not every new coin will be good right away ...
each new coin will decrease from the ICO price, and if the coin is good the coin will rise, but if the coin is not good then the coin will fall in price ...
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 01:59:37 AM
You need to find out what the purpose of coin is, whether it is developed or not. How does it work ? Is it dump or pump ? If you are buying coin at low prices, you will be profitable .
copper member
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 01:42:54 AM
Look at the coin, check their project, road map, whitepaper and to answer your question, Yes it is worth buying coins under 1$ and even if its a shit coin, at the right moment it can change your life. (I do not support shitcoins but look what happened to Ripple, got me to some great height before being Ripple again, it changed my life so much in addition to what btc did for me).
Activity: 283
July 17, 2018, 02:28:57 AM
yes, that coins very worth but that coin price is below $1 only this price is not continue ,price will be increase coming days so don't worry it will give profit but not all coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
July 17, 2018, 01:59:14 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have the potential to grow or not?

Don't just rely on price! Do a research and surely you will be guided with the best coin to invest. Some coin with less $1 has sometimes gone beyond to the bottom and getter harder to bounce up again. There are a lot of altcoin in the market and a single coin may not gain attention to the traders to pump the price up.
For direct start with the Bitcoin we need to invest with lesser amount so that we test ourselves the decisions and overall process if satisfies then we can safely start buying with huge amount. Other than this another way is to start with Altcoin or Litecoin for short term as these are less valuable coins so we can get more experience with it due to its continuous processes after which we may be able to start safely with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
July 15, 2018, 07:33:15 PM
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

Depending on what coin you invest. and what coin you choose. not all coins are potentially growing. there must be a coin that will be lost due to a fail developer or a lot of issues that make user interest disappear. what I do is choose the best coin from a lot of developers. team and progress they offer, although still follow the market in exchange to be able to buy the lower price of the coin if predicted the price will continue to decrease.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
Coins under 1$ doesn'e mean they're not worth your money. In fact, bitcoin starts with almost worthless and see where it is now. Just like that, there are also cryptos below 1$ that are worthy of your money. Consider xrp, ada, nem and other cryptos with big market cap.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 06:44:54 PM
Under $1 price if good to invest because once the price increase very high you will earn more money on that. They have a lot of coin who under $1 or more than $1 just to make sure just invest only to the potential coin that gives you high profit after few months or become millionaire after few years.

You have a greater potential to have the opportunity to hold until such time that cheaper coin, will have to increase up to $1 and above. Earning profit will not be gained in shorter term, but its good to wait longer terms of holding. Sometimes it will take a year before we'll be lucky enough to experience that great value, and if you're patiently waiting it can provide you surprising benefits that could help you with your financial needs.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 15, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
Under $1 price if good to invest because once the price increase very high you will earn more money on that. They have a lot of coin who under $1 or more than $1 just to make sure just invest only to the potential coin that gives you high profit after few months or become millionaire after few years.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
common mistake. only market cap matters
Pages:
Jump to: