Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 8. (Read 3952 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
I think the coin price does not matter. You should invest in strong and popular coins, to get the best possible profit. For example, I invested several times in Dogecoins and got very good profit out of it.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 20, 2018, 04:20:52 AM
Not necessarily.  Cheap coin is not an indication of good coin that could bring profit! Cheap doesn't translate to rise valuation in future!  Quality coin should be invested into regardless of price then you can be confident to hold such coin!
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:09:49 AM
The price of a coin of less than $ 1 is not a problem. Important is the speed of thought of that coin. Coins that cost less than $ 1 have a well-developed team that is well grounded to boost prices in the uptrend market in the future.
Supply of the coin determine the price. Some coins are very good in project but they are low because there supply is too much high. Also less than 1$ coins are easier to buy as we get them in large quantity.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
yes, it is all worthfull coins for under $1 ,because there have greater future and we will get more profit after few years so these all good coins to invest but not all coins, some coins only it will give more profit.
Activity: 528
August 19, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
There are coins that are good for investment even its price is below $1. You can ensure if the coin has potential if the coin has a good background and has a good developer.
Activity: 504
August 19, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
There are so many coins in the market that are under $1 that has so much potential. So i think buying coins under $1 is worth buying. Even though it is risky. It is ok for me.
Activity: 532
August 19, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
If i see a coin that is under $1 and this shows some potential. I always buy it. It is very risky but i am willing to take the risk. For a good income in the future.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
Depending on your ability to analyze, you will make the right decision for yourself
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
August 19, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
The face value of a coin does not have a direct correlation with it's potential IMO. There are enough shitcoins that are worth more than 1 dollar per coin.
You'd just apply the same criteria as with other coins, look at the people behind the project.

Ask yourself if that particular coin has a reasonable development plan and goals. Try to find out what its potential demand will be. How many people would be using it?
It as always a good thing to look and check the project itself on how it would develop and make a good run in the market. All coin can start on a low price if it is base on the project itself. So giving yourself a time to do research would give you a good time to learn and to know if you would earn or not.
Activity: 308
August 19, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
At the moment, it's best to pay attention to bitcoin or top crypto currency. Now it is very difficult to find good projects.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
August 19, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market represents a new way of operating, human psychology remains the same and people are always attracted to apparent bargains. The true value of a coin is often determined by its market cap; however, a certain body of crypto investors are on the lookout for coins that trade for under $1. i think because some has possibility of going 10X to 100X.
Activity: 588
August 18, 2018, 07:47:04 PM
worth it if it counts from a small supply circulation and allows us to get multiple benefits when the value increases and keep looking for coins that have good enough potential in developing the platform and most important in that coin have system masternode so you can get profit when you hold
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:46:19 PM
It really depends on the coins. There are coins that have high potential to be in demand in the future that would be a giod investment. It would be good to evaluate its current value for the past months. See how did that coin fair in the market. If you see relevant increase then that is a good sign.
i agree, not all low value coin under $1 is at a good to buy. Check every coins fundamental and those who had a good reputation, project with a high ATH before and now had a low price under $1 is absolutely worth to buy and sell when bull run comes.
Activity: 421
August 18, 2018, 07:37:57 PM
It really depends on the coins. There are coins that have high potential to be in demand in the future that would be a giod investment. It would be good to evaluate its current value for the past months. See how did that coin fair in the market. If you see relevant increase then that is a good sign.
Activity: 308
August 18, 2018, 06:56:00 PM
Certainly worth buying! Especially when the coin is $ 0.01, and then suddenly it rises to $ 0.1-this is X10. And if you bought in the amount of $ 1000? not bad really?! Smiley

It depends on the platform of the coin, if it has a promising projects then there is a chance for the price of the coin to improve even more in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
Certainly worth buying! Especially when the coin is $ 0.01, and then suddenly it rises to $ 0.1-this is X10. And if you bought in the amount of $ 1000? not bad really?! Smiley
Activity: 180
August 18, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
Don't worry so much about the price of the coin worry about the marketcap.  If there are billions of tokens then a sub 1 dollar price tag is very normal and natural.  My elderly father makes this mistake constantly.  He thinks a token worth a penny is a great deal because its so cheap (UGH). 
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 01:37:14 PM
Zilliqa and Ada and really cheap at the moment and they're solid projects too. Will bag more in the red market. You can check Mobi too as well. Thank me later
Activity: 25
August 18, 2018, 01:24:28 PM
If the coin has got some potential then it is good otherwise no.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 18, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
You can do research about specific coin, that would probably help you to make the decision. But it still is not guarantee that coin has bright future and that you made right decision. Personally, I would buy and forget about it. If it grows in value, it's great. If it doesn't, never mind. In assumption that you didn't buy for huge amount of cash, because the price is under one dollar, you can not lose much. This might sound wrong, but that's how I would do.
Pages:
Jump to: