Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 14. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

In my own opinion, credit coins has a very good potential in the market today because there are a lot of people who are interested on this coin and one of their feature is atomic swap which attracts different investors.
I like to buy coins less than $1 as much as I can, because I know the future of Altcoin is very bright and this is the only way for making huge money without doing any work. Just buy some coins and hold them for some time and when the price grows you can sell your holding for higher price. you will make huge profits by this way. Small coins are better than big coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
July 09, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?

In my own opinion, credit coins has a very good potential in the market today because there are a lot of people who are interested on this coin and one of their feature is atomic swap which attracts different investors.
To be honest, instead of focusing on what to buy it is recommended to think about why you are buying something. Even if Bitcoin is trailing at $10k it doesn't make it expensive and if there is any other coin having price less than $1 doesn't mean that it is cheap. There are many factors out there to determine the value of any coin so one should never focus on the price part in the first place. In fact, in many cases, the risk is higher in the low priced stocks/coins and vice versa in the high priced coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
There is no one answer for the question, sometimes it's worth  sometimes not. But people believe to gain more with small priced coins.
Because changing is more high rather than others, but there is no any rule worth or not.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:47:40 AM
Depends a lot on the market value. I mean there are coins with a lot of numbers hence the price can be under 1 dollar but if the market valuation is high than it might be a good coin. It is not about how much the coin worths but more about how big the market valuation is.

If we are talking about a coin thats top 50, even top 30, than yeah under 1 is still good. Since you can purchase any coin for any amount the price doesn't matter, it can be a coin that worths 25k$ each and you can get 1 dollar worth of it. As long as you believe in the project than the price doesn't matter.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:13:08 PM
Of course, you can see there are many good tokens in the market and which are under 1$. it is very suitable for poor investors. WPR, INS, Bitclave, MWAT are my suggestion for you
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

The price of coin does not matter. It is important that the coin has no potential. Find out the project development team, PR plan, road map. If all is well then that coin is very potential, it is worth your investment. I will give you a coin in the top 10 coinmarketcap which worth less than $ 1 is Cardano (ADA)
Yeah like Litecoin, even the price is quite good but i don't know why people still trust it for real. Look at it, the developments team just like abaddon it and let it be .
No more improvements, just mining mining and that's all.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
July 07, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I do agree with you now a day profit making coin is surely the bitcoin and more and more people are agree to buy it, falling price happen only for the short time but later on people realize that it is best time to buy and hold, so I think bitcoin could be the best choice to buy even at the 1$, soon it will be high taking stress is not profit worthy it will always only distract you. So trust your skills and buy, as drop and drop combine to make river.
Activity: 13
July 07, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

The price of coin does not matter. It is important that the coin has no potential. Find out the project development team, PR plan, road map. If all is well then that coin is very potential, it is worth your investment. I will give you a coin in the top 10 coinmarketcap which worth less than $ 1 is Cardano (ADA)
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
July 07, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
Nope, for me, its depend. In trading, buying coins under 1$ or over 1$ is almost the same because you can earn money or income this kind of business is by PROFIT. So if you invested a money in a token worth of $1000 in 0.2$ or 5$ and then your buying price gets doubled, your money also will get doubled so you have now $2000 worth, that's all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
Yes, worth buying. Before buying a coin, I look at the development team, the roadmap and the potential future use, do an analysis of all available information and take an appropriate decision.
D C
Activity: 55
July 07, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
The price itself (per token/coin) does not mean anything. We have to look at the total supply first.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 09:42:55 AM
Buy new coins under $1 could be better if we picked the right coin. A project with a good and continuosly development will be the best coin to pick. Holding for a long time would be necessary.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 07, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

And these less than a dollar coin gives smaller would be investors a chance to actually invest. Though of course you have to consider the risks there. A lot of bogus coins start out way less than 1 dollar
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 07, 2018, 08:29:57 AM
I think buying a coins that under $1 is still worth it specially when the coins is on top 20 coins on the market, and i believe that many people can still able to make big profit on the coins that the price is under $1 when they will just buy a coin that have a great team and off course great future.
Correct. It depends on the coin itself, high priced coins also doesn't mean that coin is good to invest. Maybe it just a bait to lure you to invest and dump it when reaches the goal. Doge and STQ have low price right now, but it considered stable and worth to invest. Don't judge the book by its cover, do research first about certain coins and make your decision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
July 07, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

Activity: 149
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 06:49:34 AM
How do you decide whether they have the potential to grow or not?

Don't just rely on price! Do a research and surely you will be guided with the best coin to invest. Some coin with less $1 has sometimes gone beyond to the bottom and getter harder to bounce up again. There are a lot of altcoin in the market and a single coin may not gain attention to the traders to pump the price up.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
July 07, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
If there is a new coin that appears likely to have a high exchange rate still takes a relatively long time so traders should be able to be patient in saving an asset when it wants to gain a maximum profit in the future.
I think buying a coins that under $1 is still worth it specially when the coins is on top 20 coins on the market, and i believe that many people can still able to make big profit on the coins that the price is under $1 when they will just buy a coin that have a great team and off course great future.
According to the current market situations I also suggest to you to go for more placement of money here is order to make a good collection of Bitcoins in this low market. This will benefit you the most according to the quantity of your collection.

Besides the Bitcoin other sources are also available but I myself do not see anything besides the Bitcoin at this stage because current market is of very favorable conditions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
It can be, if the project is promissing, but if not, this is a waste of your time and your money. Try to examine a project before investing in its coins, try to ask the community in telegram group, is it worthy to invest now.
I think it is good for new investors because low price coins possess more potencail than big coins and you can make handsome profit from low price coins. Big coins are not good for investment because of decreasing price in the market, due to which many investors are converting their money to Altcoin. They know that it is more profitable to invest in Altcoin than bitcoin.

But only in the coins having some good history and backed by great projects. Only then the investment could grow and bear fruits. There have been so many coins in the market available at low cost but perished after sometime when people realize they do not actually earn but loose the money they put in. However certain coins are pretty famous for profit. Before every investment, the crypto evaluation is a must thing.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
Yes, not only me there are too many people start buying altcoin under one dollar because people already understand it's profitable for buying under $1 altcoin. when you want to go buy some altcoin and you must analyze this coin is under one dollar because it is possible to grow very faster in the future so most of the people by open under $1.
Activity: 159
July 05, 2018, 02:00:29 PM
Sometime even the greatest projects begin  from the price lower than $1, so you definitely need to pay attention to those jems Smiley but usually they are very hard to find, until they are not having a crazy hype around them.
Pages:
Jump to: