Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 18. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
Personally, I feel the best time to invest in a coin is when the value or price hasn't skyrocketed. If at all there was ever a time in the development of the project that it was sold at low price. That's the best time to throw in some fund. That's investment. Then then, you but have analysed the untility value of such coin, what is it going to do differently for the society and then you chose to get along with it if you see value in such project or coin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 23, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
First of all you are looking at things from the wrong way, the price of a coin is irrelevant the most important number is the market cap, now if the market cap of a coin is low you need to try to understand the cause if it is just because it is a new coin that is fine but there are coins that are many years old and have not moved at all in such a case do not invest in it.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 05:07:20 PM
You can't judge a coin by its price alone, just because a coin is under $1 doesn't mean it is a bad investment. Judge based on fundamentals and technology, also only buy if a coin is underpriced.

Yes, I agree on that. The project can be outstanding and just Great Beyond imagination, but the token would cost less than $1, and it is completely normal for new projects like that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 04:43:32 PM
Many of great projects has there coin less than $1 in price, for example "Traxia", fresh and promising project and they're crying is only $0.2 currently at the end of June. But we all anticipate it to grow rapidly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
June 23, 2018, 02:16:16 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
We can always look for the past performance of that coin if it has a potential to grow.. Though the price is  1 dollar or below that doesn't mean that it would not grow.. I think it's best to buy that coins in a very low price and experience it growing rather than buying it high and then drown..
The market rate of the Bitcoin is low these days and one can get more valuable coins on low amount which is a type of benefit. It is the opportunity to buy and collect large quantity of coins on very low amount according to the current market.

The price these days is 6.8k dollar and this is a good price but still low as compared to that of its highest possible value and still more than any other currency.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
June 23, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

for now , I am monitoring about coin that have price under 1$,
because at this price, it possible u will get 5x - 10x from your investment.
but , u must learn about their project, developer,tech,comunity,roadmap, market, and chart ,
for right choise.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
June 23, 2018, 12:53:28 AM
There are a lot of promising coins that are under 1$. Best is if this coins are still new, there would be a chance of getting huge profits when they finally grow. Just do a bit of research before investing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 12:45:00 AM
yes, I think it's worth buying a coin that costs under 1 $. if I have a little capital, I prefer to buy a cheap coin. but we before buying should see how the potential coin is in the future. not a few people who earn money from cheap coin trading. for example ripple, ripple market movement is very crowded, and I think ripple is one of the coins that are cheap and worth buying for use as trading or also used for investment. because in my opinion, the good coin is not judged from the price, but judging from the market movement of the Coin.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 12:09:58 AM
I believe yes.It is worth buying coins below $1 because in the long run it gives you more profit.Like what happen to bitcoin it started at 0.0001 USD I guess that was June 2009 and what now, it became more valuable so it is really worth buying coins under $1 and choose wisely those promising coins.
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 12:09:39 AM
I think we should not buy coins under $ 1 because not only the value of profit is low but also the risk is quite high. However, if you follow and analyze it enough to believe, you can still try... Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 08:04:59 PM
I think it is worth buying under $1 coins, as it can give you more profit compared to more established coins. There are many under $1 coins that are not top yet, but has the potential to moon in future.
Activity: 2
June 22, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
yes for good coin ok
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Your decision should not come from the price of the coin. It should come from the credentials of the coin. There are so many coins in the market that are less than $1. That does not mean that if we invest in these coins, we are somehow assured of a good return after some time. Instead of looking at the price, look at the products of the project and its partnerships as well as the fulfillment of the roadmap. The price does not indicate reliability.
You will buy coins if you know from whom you have to buy and from where you can buy so all these ways and places as well as the processes involving in the market of Bitcoin are easy to understand if you start research about it. Now we have a good opportunity and we should start trading as we know that the current time is favorable for buyers and this would be in our benefit.
Selling and buying is all about the market condition, if you find bitcoin at high price then you can sell, most of people use to sell bitcoin so we can buy form them at cheap price, and we can also buy from any site which is selling bitcoin, so make good research about the market cap where you can find best bitcoin price neither so high nor so cheap as bitcoin is gradually rising in price.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
Depending on the project of the coin, and there are many recently traded coins, their prices are low. But over time they will grow again, so do not care much, you just have to analyze the project well and hold them.
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 06:18:16 PM
I think you should not buy any coin at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and drastically decreasing over the past few days, now bitcoin prices have fallen to the $ 6000 level, if bitcoin is not The price of altcoin will continue to fall sharply and if you buy at this point will be a loss.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 06:10:10 PM
Most coins under 1 Usd are undervalued and are mostly at its development stage. If you have patience and can buy large quantities of such coins before it increase to a even 5usd, you will make a big profit.
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 05:46:23 PM
important is if the technology and the team behind the coin is good then you can buy some and hold it for a long time. you need to put trust and make a deep research in what coins you are investing..
i don't need to enumerate some because you can see some are just shitcoin with no future ahead.when investing in a coin, what we need to focus on is the development team and the potential of that coin, temporary value is not something that we need to care too much, but if anyone asks me if it's worth or not. I will honestly say no because the value is too small, most investors will accumulate and this makes the price of coin difficult to break sometimes it can breakthrough but time is too long, so I like the other options, the crypto market offers a lot of opportunities and altcoin has a lot of potential, although the price may be higher but the profit is worth...
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 04:36:51 PM
You can't judge a coin by its price alone, just because a coin is under $1 doesn't mean it is a bad investment. Judge based on fundamentals and technology, also only buy if a coin is underpriced.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
June 22, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

all coins mostly start from nothing. the community itself that give them values. coinmarketcap.com might be useful to help you on checking the supply of that coin. lower supply might lead the price to higher price. however, it can not ensure that all crypto stuff will works like that. look at the community of that coin, big community means big demand. people does not care about the technology, team, or background behind the product. they only see the demand and the potential profit that can be gained from the demand.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
June 22, 2018, 01:53:51 PM
Of course it is worth buying coins which price is less than one dollar. but I also advise for such a process to start very carefully read all the necessary information.
Pages:
Jump to: