Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 5. (Read 3952 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
Certainly worth buying! Especially when the coin is $ 0.01, and then suddenly it rises to $ 0.1-this is X10. And if you bought in the amount of $ 1000? not bad really?! Smiley

It depends on the platform of the coin, if it has a promising projects then there is a chance for the price of the coin to improve even more in the future.
when talking about the value of crypto coins in the future, I divide into the current coin trading and coin invest. Coin trading is usually one that can provide maximum profit in the short term with a good margin value and is usually very volatile every day
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:36:20 PM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
Buying a coin under $1 has its own good and bad. if you are lucky, you can buy a potential coin. Of course, you would need to do some research on those coins below $1 of course then you decide if you want to invest that coin or not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:49:48 PM
They are worth buying. If you can you them to buy some stuff in the internet. Like there some coin that you can use in buying an apps in the internet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:51:48 PM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?

Yes there are coins that is below $1 which has a good potential in the market and it can really grow due to the market strategy of its developers.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
It really depends on the coins. There are coins that have high potential to be in demand in the future that would be a giod investment. It would be good to evaluate its current value for the past months. See how did that coin fair in the market. If you see relevant increase then that is a good sign.

when talking about the value of crypto coins in the future, I divide into the current coin trading and coin invest. Coin trading is usually one that can provide maximum profit in the short term with a good margin value and is usually very volatile every day
It seems to me that profit can vary not only from the price of coins, but also from their quantity. But this is the question, the price of a 1 dollar coin is quite acceptable.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 07:19:08 PM
It all depends on the marketcap, at least to me.
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
I think yes. I, for example, buy coins for 1 dollar, if they will lie with me for a long period Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 31, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
It doesn't matter how much the coin is worth, the main thing is that it should be a good coin. I will consider its properties given 2 factors:
1 - it should be a coin on which I can now earn good money;
2 - this should be a promising coin.
I make a purchase if the coin is equal to one factor.
If the first factor is clear, then the second one can describe a little.
What is a promising coin? This is a coin of a good and promising project, in which I believe. I also believe that the project will develop further and will be of interest to people, which means that in the future I will be able to earn on the sale of these coins.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 31, 2018, 05:52:27 PM
I am seriously thinking about buying cheap altcoins, coins under $1. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to put a portion of your fund into some cheap atlcoins, as some of them may pump hard in future and it would be very profitable.
This do somehow corresponds with extreme luck and need of better research because if you do talk on how you would search up a coin in thousands of shitcoins in the market wont really be that easy.

I study the product itself, how useful and valuable it will be to the crypto community. Then I look how much the team is implementing this product. What investments, partnerships are behind the product. And after that I already decide whether to buy this token or
This should how a certain individual or investor do made a step if he would risk up on buying a coin which is under a dollar value because having that low price doesn't mean that they are still capable to pump.There might be some coins but most of them would be certainly going to die.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
August 31, 2018, 05:37:52 PM
I believe that if we need cryptocurrencies, that does not mean we need more than 1,000 currencies.
The price of a currency does not matter as much as it offers to society or solves a problem.
Before you start investing, you must have clear answers to the following: Read the code, its advantage, the developer team, the solutions it offers and future vision. Otherwise, it is a useless version of Bitcoin."The success of Bitcoin does not necessarily mean the success of its alt."

Yeah i think you are right but most coin that are below 1$ mark rarely if ever pass that mark due to the total supply of the coin and that can exceed a billion or more which developer will have lock tokens to be released later in the market
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
Well you cant look it like that, if the coin looks promising at the moment you researched it than the price doenst matter. But i prefer coins under 1 dollar, to be precise coins under 0.1 dollar are best investmants. You can expect 10x your profit and maybe more. Its just how i am investing at the moment.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
August 26, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
I am seriously thinking about buying cheap altcoins, coins under $1. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to put a portion of your fund into some cheap atlcoins, as some of them may pump hard in future and it would be very profitable.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
In my opinion, of course that is a coin that has not shown a good coin or not because the value of the price is still low.
If it's a new coin and the price is under $ 1 you should choose another coin that is clearly ranked or.
New coins are still very risky for falling in value, currently the Cryptocurrency market selection is tight enough that only good coins can survive in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
Price doesn’t matter, its all depend on project, before investment in any coin check its white paper,roadmap and development rate to determine whether it is worth to buying its coin or not.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 08:38:19 AM
Worth or not it really depends on their potential, in my opinion the potential of coin or not can be seen from the user's interest and how they attract the users, usually when they become ICOs if they are potential investors will look at them, when we enter the market we will see the transactions lots and volumes of buying are also more, then about how the developer contributes for example by collaborating with great figures or projects with innovative concepts.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
Definitely, it will become a useless Coin or it will increase the value hundreds of time. Said that a big profit or zero value. You must clearly understand its furture vision, the team has created it, its technology and solution. It's very hard work, and depends on you.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 25, 2018, 09:42:37 PM
Buying coins with price below than $1 is a pretty good investment, but with condition that coin will grow in the future.
The hardest thing here is to determine whether the coin has a future or not. Usually I decide to buy coins with these criteria if it has a strong community.

Yes I agree on that , bit I believe that it is all depend on the price, price under 1 dollar is good but we need to select the coin that has really a potential because I believe that holding in a short term is really amazing specially when we can earn the same amount of profit if we hold it for a long term.
Yes i strongly agree on that , i do believe that everything spends on the coin and it's capability to rise, we need to select the potential coin to avoid waiting for a verry long time just to earn the same profit , so then I believe that we w need to make sense of it we need to be more serious on selecting the best coin to invest for us to earn .
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 25, 2018, 09:33:56 PM
Buying coins with price below than $1 is a pretty good investment, but with condition that coin will grow in the future.
The hardest thing here is to determine whether the coin has a future or not. Usually I decide to buy coins with these criteria if it has a strong community.

Yes I agree on that , bit I believe that it is all depend on the price, price under 1 dollar is good but we need to select the coin that has really a potential because I believe that holding in a short term is really amazing specially when we can earn the same amount of profit if we hold it for a long term.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
The cost smaller 1 $  not say about nothing. Possible  the common number coins is abig.  Look at the XRP. You can a buy the coins with small capitalization. If you sure in token.
Pages:
Jump to: