Pages:
Author

Topic: is worth to buy bitcoins? - page 16. (Read 11916 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
May 06, 2017, 03:42:02 PM
In my opinion its better to buy altcoins such as ethereum, monero dash, litecoin ,etc. I think these coin have good potential to grow in future.
You can buy different coins. Dont invest all your money in a coin like bitcoin or any other. Its so risky.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 06, 2017, 03:43:05 PM
but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

this year, price impact will be from russia, india and china

In my opinion its better to buy altcoins such as ethereum, monero dash, litecoin ,etc. I think these coin have good potential to grow in future.
You can buy different coins. Dont invest all your money in a coin like bitcoin or any other. Its so risky.
but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

this year, price impact will be from russia, india and china
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I don’t care
May 06, 2017, 03:32:31 PM
No, not really. It's too little of an amount for Bitcoin at this point. There will be profit but IMO not justifiable. Because let's assume that buys you 2 BTC now, that will turn into 5000-6000 AT BEST after some years.
Look into other coins instead, such as Ethereum.
I couldn't agree more. No point in investing in a crypto currency which is already huge by itself, not only because of the profit but also because of the risks, the two things are linked actually: let's say you plan on investing in BTC and expect a decent profit, BTC is currently worth $1560, you would have to invest a large amount of money to get a decent profit out of it. For the same very reason, it's not recommended to take such a risk, because let's suppose you invested and BTC started dropping all of a sudden, the losses would be devastating because you had to invest a certain amount of money. And yes by the way, I would recommend to invest in "small" coins as well, you could only earn, and even if they failed you would have lost nothing compared to what you'd lose with BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
May 06, 2017, 12:32:41 PM
No, not really. It's too little of an amount for Bitcoin at this point. There will be profit but IMO not justifiable. Because let's assume that buys you 2 BTC now, that will turn into 5000-6000 AT BEST after some years.
Look into other coins instead, such as Ethereum.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 06, 2017, 12:22:40 PM
hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

is worth that decision good ?
Pages:
Jump to: