Pages:
Author

Topic: is worth to buy bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 11871 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 02:29:47 PM
When Bitcoin reached 10k you will find your answer  Grin
owi
Activity: 10
August 18, 2017, 02:23:05 PM
It will be always worth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 02:18:38 PM
yes it is worth it as we can earn a lot of money in a short period of time and we can enjoy life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 01:32:25 PM
As for me it is worth buying up the bitcoins before it's too late, it will soon jump and it's still not bad
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 03, 2017, 12:50:09 PM
hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

is worth that decision good ?
Well there is still some risk from new protocols, and until that is over i do not think that it would be wise to buy. But like always there is risk with bitcoin, and we all know that the greater the risk is greater the gain is too. So war bitcoin did not disappoint in rising price, and i think it will continue to do so. Therefor i think that it is good to buy bitcoin like any other time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 03, 2017, 11:46:30 AM
It is really worth it to buy bitcoin nowadays because in the near future the amount of bitcoin will increase because of higher demands. So if I am you i will earn bitcoin now and sell it in the near future for a better price. If this so you will become rich.

Yeah its really worth to buy bitcoins now as price is not too high and in future it can go much higher so if you buy bitcoins now and save it for future then you will be making enough profits from it so try to buy as many bitcoins as possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 11:11:56 AM
It is really worth it to buy bitcoin nowadays because in the near future the amount of bitcoin will increase because of higher demands. So if I am you i will earn bitcoin now and sell it in the near future for a better price. If this so you will become rich.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
August 03, 2017, 10:45:46 AM
I think that it is not yet good enough to buy bitcoin. You need a lot of money to buy bitcoin. If you have enough money, you can start by it by investing and to wait for it to increase the price. Maybe you need to wait a little longer when the price of bitcoin drops down. You should also read a lot to know more about the bitcoin prices.
Activity: 17
August 01, 2017, 09:09:42 PM
hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

I think it is a good investment as its value is expected to rise in the future. So you have to look at it as investing long-term.
I agree. Bitcoin is really a good investment. Just compare its exchange price a year ago and now.I have also read some articles that bitcoin's price will increase after August 1st that's why bitcoin holders are suggested to hold their bitcoins as of now to get enough profit from it.

We still can't make sure if bitcoin is a good investment. Look what happened after bitcoin cash release.
Activity: 239
July 30, 2017, 11:24:30 AM
hi;

I think it is a good investment as its value is expected to rise in the future. So you have to look at it as investing long-term.
I agree. Bitcoin is really a good investment. Just compare its exchange price a year ago and now.I have also read some articles that bitcoin's price will increase after August 1st that's why bitcoin holders are suggested to hold their bitcoins as of now to get enough profit from it.
Activity: 180
July 10, 2017, 06:31:36 PM
hi;

Activity: 151
July 10, 2017, 06:28:07 PM
the end of this year or for rest of your life... trust me! Grin

Sorry, explain this part better, what You imagine to have as exchange rate in october 2017?

As far as I understand from he graph, you mean bitcoin will get $2880 again. Right?
Activity: 32
June 29, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
Didn't some of us say that before?
That we should wait.
Now look at where we stand?

I am just 4 months in with trading bitcoins and before I was fearful.
After I bought my first BTC with Paxful, I let go of speculations.
Yes, It's blind faith but looking at it now, It seems my gamble was worth it.
Activity: 5
June 15, 2017, 04:02:25 AM
I can tell that it's better if you split your capital in diff. ways, not just bitcoins. However bitcoins are a good investment, i think so.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
June 12, 2017, 04:23:31 AM
Yes the value of bitcoin is going $3000 now. Many people are interested in bitcoin now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Win free bitcoins every hour!
June 07, 2017, 09:05:11 AM
I would buy Bitcoin but exchange for a promising altcoin and then make x3-x10 profit, then exchange back to BTC. Rinse and repeat this and become rich.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
June 06, 2017, 01:42:23 PM
the end of this year or for rest of your life... trust me! Grin

Sorry, explain this part better, what You imagine to have as exchange rate in october 2017?
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
June 06, 2017, 12:43:37 PM
hi;

If you don't buy bitcoin today, I mean now you'll regret it by the end of this year or for rest of your life... trust me! Grin

Bitcoin deals are the best deals there is nowadays.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 06, 2017, 03:42:25 AM
It's always worth buying bitcoin!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 05, 2017, 05:10:00 PM
All of us wish that thing also we buy bitcoins in this year and sell it maybe next year,,, your bitcoins will definitely doubled,, holders of the bitcoin in this year will be 100% rich next year sure. It is worth to buy bitcoins now.
Today's price for Bitcoin is quite large. If we talk only about investing or buying Bitcoin, then it really can be done only if you have a good amount that you have. Otherwise, this purchase will not be able to the simple Bitcoin user.
Pages:
Jump to: