Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 89. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
I believe that in the bank my money is just losing its price.  Since the inflation rate is much higher than the bank's%. And when my money is depreciated, then this is the biggest risk.  And in crypto, I can increase my money several times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
In the future, maybe it's like one of the good news. However, now it is a very big risk and bitcoin can fall at any time and all your money will burn.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Well as for now i will money is more or less safe in the bank as compared to crypto currency because of the fact that crypto currency is too volatile in nature at this early stage.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
Safer to keep it in crypto yourself under your full control.
But if you take into account the volatility of some coins, a bank might be "safer" for your wealth.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I don't have any doubt on it, I can clearly see that Bitcoin and other all coins are much more secure and powerful than banks of course there is a benefit for banks because they manage the money in a physical world so they have advantage of reversing the transaction (which includes taking money from a person back) but with Bitcoin we do not have such facility because it can be vulnerable can hackers can take advantage from it.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
for the time being before all the financial support facilities are really strong security in all aspects and access, I prefer to keep in bank, a small part in crypto.
Activity: 196
Safer in the bank, more profitable in cryptocurrency! Safety implies the absence of risks. And the risk is always present in matters relating to earning money, especially large earnings. Therefore, in order to achieve something, you have to risk, to get out of the comfort zone.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
Your money is as safe as your security. I think that a lot of people are getting hacked and they are losing their crypto. This is why the bank is a safer place if you don't know what you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Banks are definitely the safer place to keep your money. Trade Banks are heavily regulated and there are whole bunch of laws that secure our funds.
Activity: 353
It is safer to keep your money in the bank since crypto wallet is susceptible in being hacked and there's also a risk that you might lose your private key or your funds to get stolen if you will not be careful. However, some people choose to put their money in crypto since it is more profitable despite the risk.
Activity: 448
It's safer in the bank if you're dumb about crypto, buy high and sell low, leave your assets on exchanges, fall for phishing scams, use terminology like HODL instead of just saying HOLD, or buy coins like Rupee (RUP). For the record, I know nothing about RUP, just seems like the epitome of scammy.
I have heard a lot about it, some people say it is stupid to start mzking money from cryptocurrency market, others just say - give it a try. I stick with others.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
If we talk about security, everyone knows that there is no system in the world that is completely safe, so maybe the bank may be safer than crypto, but if we talk about profits, of course crypto is much more profitable than the bank
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Unfortunately, Banks are safer place to keep your money for now. We have a long way ahead to go before we are absolutely safe in crypto.

Yes I with you absolutely agree, now crypto is largely instability, and banks are more secure for storage your savings.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Unfortunately, Banks are safer place to keep your money for now. We have a long way ahead to go before we are absolutely safe in crypto.
Activity: 44
I think that in a bank to keep money safer, I used to think that it's much safer in the crypt, but when the exchange is blocked and I lost some of the money, I finally changed my mind.
Activity: 158
I think bank is the safest place to store money, but saving in cryptos brings about increasing in the money, when one invest money in cryptos there is probability of increasing by 2x within days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
in my opinion, I think it is not safer.
cause I never been hack in bank account yet, but I did been in cryptocurrency ( that was my fault to let them control my computer)
but I think, in future, cryptocurrency will be safer, cause it's envolving everyday, hacking an account is nearly impossible if you didn't do anything too silly
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
In my opinion it is safer to keep money in the bank. But you can not get a big profit from it. It is very risky to store a crypto currency, especially if you store it in an online wallet, but there is a big plus it is investing in it. Having invested in crypto currency you can get a big profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
If you are talking about long term, I find putting money in crypto to be safe than in bank. Inflations cause our money in bank to worth lesser. But looking at crypto trends, our money appreciates from year to year.
Activity: 140
I think the storage of their money in the crypto currency is the place to be. Now more and more control by the banks. More taxation. For large money transfers you have to report to the bank.
Pages:
Jump to: