Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 87. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 21
Well, bank is one of the safest place to keep money, but it also depends on coutry. For example im my country banks are not safe, not reliable and most of people do not trust them(and this is right decision). Keep money in crypto is risky of course, but for me it is safer than in bank
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
no, it's not. but keep your money in crypto is more profitable than bank. i think it's different because we keep money in crypto for gain profit while bank is just for keep.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
For me, the safest place to put our money are on the banks establishments, but talking of income, the best place to put our money are on cryptocurrency business, because it was stated by many people that multiple earnings of putting our money into cryptocurrency business, with the used of good strategy and knowledge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
I can't say that I would invest all my savings in crypto but I wouldn't feel more uncomfortable than I already do by using banks. At least with crypto no government can gain access to my account any time they wish to.
Activity: 238
There are some risks you need to consider before transferring your fiat into crtocurrency, the value is not stable today you buy it at $ 50 tomorrow it could be $ 5, I think it is safer to save money in the bank but it is more profitable to invest in the crypto currency market but crypto also quite risky.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Not really. Cryptos now are more like a way of putting your money into investments in order to make profits instead of putting it a means of savings. Banks are meant to save your money and you should always keep your savings and emergency money in it in case you end up needing the money in the near future. The only money you should have in cryptos, is money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Based on the experience i have had so far with keeping money in banks, i prefer to keep my money in crypto than i banks. the reason being that, if  my money is the the bank, the rate of  growth is not significant compared to being in cryptocurrency. Also, banks deduct some fees that sometimes are not justifiable. Even if crypto is volatiland has the tendency of dropping in price, i would rather convert it to Tether (USDT), than keep it in the bank. Tether is a cryptocurrency that is fixed in value, so, it is much more preferable to use crypto and save in crypto.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Rome was not built in day, bank took time before it get to where it is today, crypto birth was as early as 2009, whereas bank has been in existence for a long time ago. Even at that we have seen occurrences where bank were hacked. In a nutshell i prefer crypto.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
yes my money is safer in crypto currency instead of banks. in crypto currency no government are in enter interference and i can do trade easily its my future investment and i safe it fro my children i can easily and fast transfer to an other city but in bank my money is not safe i paid taxes on every year i didn't withdraw my money on holydays from banks in crypto in feel safe.
Activity: 532
Despite the fact that in the crypt you can earn this is still a risky investment. I do not think that it is more reliable, although banks have their own risks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
In both cases my money is safe, however I prefers crypto where I will the opportunity of accruing higher interest when the crypto pumps compared to what is obtainable while banking it. Although I prefers sharing it in a ratio 50:50 to avoid risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When storing money in a Bank, you can not count on a high percentage of income, but at the same time keep them there safer. If you want to play roulette, you can transfer money to cryptocurrency and try to make money on market fluctuations.
Activity: 196
In real talk, it still safe to save money from our banks. Because banks takes the risk of what would happen to our money if anythings happened. It is only my opinion.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
In my opinion, I think for those who are not willing to take risk, it is safer in the bank because the value is stable there.
But for the risk takers it is safer and better at crypto because it has the possibility of increasing very well.
Activity: 364
I think at the moment it is more reliable to keep my money in the bank as it is now very often attacked by hackers and therefore I think it is not reliable
Activity: 42
Yes, it is safer in banks but what about the returns ? Also, there are some weird bank rules like things you keep in lockers are not insured.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
Your money definitely safer in bank but you don't have full control over it, the money is safer but it won't grow much and only losing it's value to inflation. Meanwhile in crypto it can grow a lot as an investment but it's less safe if you don't have hardware wallet. There's a lot of security problem in crypto like dns hijack and other phising site, so if you want your money to be safe, better put it in bank.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
It is better to keep your money in the bank and then invest in crypto with the spare one. You can even keep some assets in cryptocurrencty but doing that, you have to prepare you mind to bear some risk which might arise. By keeping you money in the bank, you can access your cash at your desired time but it will not yield as much profits as it will in crypto.
Activity: 26
If you will compare based on safety aspect only, than money is safer in banks. Banks also give an option for new password in case you forget your pin or online banking password.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
In my country there have been a lot of attacks on bank security by hackers and they have stolen a lot of people's money.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw two banks broke the security system and robbed over $ 1 million in just two days. So I did not trust the bank anymore, I would convert my money into USDT for better security. In addition, I will buy cold wallet for 100% security. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: