Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 85. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
in terms of security i have to go with the bank no matter what happen incase banks are rob you will still receive insirance for you money deposited there in likek in crypto tje risk and volatility is very high there is no assurance that tour money be back if the price of coins is dropping. but for invesent purposes i have to choose crypto though the risk is high the profit you may earn is also very hign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I still consider bank is safer keeping money in the bank but if we want our money to grew it is much better to put some of it or invest in cypto.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
No it not. if anything you are more likely to lose all of your money if you have it in cryptos than in the bank. The crypto community have to stop seeing the bank as the enemies here because they are not. they are very useful and your money is safe with them in the bank. Just keep your savings that you might be needing anytime soon in the bank and invest the rest in cryptos.

Indeed. Crypto is too volatile right now especially compared to the banks, though this might change in the future, banks are still useful for now.
I offer to remember 2008 year and CDO, Lehmann Brothers, Bear Stearns, Fannie Mae etc. I think depositors have something to say about stability and "they are very useful and your money is safe"  Grin Try?
nope, nothing in this world are safe in this generation now. but if I choose over these two then we must analyze what is more safer.let's go to the cryptocurrency first. cryptocurrency is a digital currency. it's security is depend on you nothing tax and interest but if the hackers steal all your money. I don't think it will safe. in the banks. ecen it have put an tax the security is secure.so I'll go to bank. but it is only my opinion
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
No it not. if anything you are more likely to lose all of your money if you have it in cryptos than in the bank. The crypto community have to stop seeing the bank as the enemies here because they are not. they are very useful and your money is safe with them in the bank. Just keep your savings that you might be needing anytime soon in the bank and invest the rest in cryptos.

Indeed. Crypto is too volatile right now especially compared to the banks, though this might change in the future, banks are still useful for now.
I offer to remember 2008 year and CDO, Lehmann Brothers, Bear Stearns, Fannie Mae etc. I think depositors have something to say about stability and "they are very useful and your money is safe"  Grin Try?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !
yes I do think bank are made to safe money and crypto is a place for investments. There is a lot of threat for intangible money such as hackers.
I will keep my money in the bank because the crypto is unstable and I can lose my money.
I'm more confident to save my money in Bitcoin than altcoin.
yes i do think bitcoin is for long term and more stable now. but there is good altcoin out there such as ethereum that are more stable than bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
actually not really. it's just that my money is growing faster in crypto. I will also get more profit soon than at the bank. Easier to transfer without fee. And also more promising to invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Storage the safest money is the bank. Because deviating money in the bank has been very clear, we are only able to pick it up and our personal data is also safe. But if we want to find an advantage we could store them in crypto. And we can make investments by buying a Bitcoin or Altcoin.
Activity: 174
Merit: 150
I think it still safer to keep your money in a bank compared to crypto. In banks, there are paper works and signatories, so whatever happens you have physical evidence that you put your money to them. Besides, you can go to your bank anytime you want to check the status of your money. But on the other hand, its more profitable to invest in crypto than in banks.
That aside in a growing world full of change why would anyone want to secure cash that can be used as investment, and every investment comes with its own share of risks and profits, one that we are all willing to take.
Activity: 125
I think it's safer in crypto than at the bank, it's because if we never open phising site or share our private key of wallet, it won't get hack by anyone, but unles bank, they are taking your money from bank interest, and it has the risk to collapse too
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
crypto is safestest but we need to know how to safegaurd crypto coins in cold wallets and protecting private keys as well so cryptro security is very needed
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Of course, there is a lot of risk in the crypto-currency sphere, moreover, the ambiguity of the market today as a whole creates very serious risks in order to earn money, do not need to invest in one project, and it is better to invest in several projects at once
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think this is the reason for the stability and relative predictability of the market.
The state and banks are interested in each other.
Additionally, banks have a certain level of obligations to their customers, but only in the case of their financial solvency.
But all this did not arise from scratch and at once. The infrastructure of banks has also been developing for decades.
For the state, the crypto-currency market is an ugly duckling among swans. Crypto-currencies must survive on their own to prove their right to a place in the sun.
The crypto-currency market is still at the beginning of its development. The lack of sufficient capitalization is accompanied by a low level of infrastructure development. Nobody wants to develop their business in a relatively low-liquid market. Large investments in the service require a certain prediction in the market.
How can you predict in such a market with such volatility and capitalization?
Therefore, large money patiently wait and look at the crypto currency for so long
Activity: 181
If I have only these two options to choose, I would choose banks, at least for now. That's because of volatility. In 2018, cryptocurrencies are not as stable and reliable as fiat. And the risk of losing your money in the moment you need it most is really huge.
Activity: 46
Kinda of difficult question but for me it is safer to hold money in crypto for example if crypto would fall you would be able to bring some part of your money back, but if bank fall you would gain nothing
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am not sure it is safer to hold your money in crypto, instead of bank. But on the other hand, I don't think traditional exchanges can give you as good profit opportunities as crypto.
Activity: 137
I do not think that it can be said that in the crypto-currency, money is more reliable than in a bank.
If this is an investment for the purpose of earning then of course it is a crypto currency.
But the risks in the crypto currency are great.
Fiat is still more stable.
Activity: 238
Definitely your money is safe at bank than in crypto market. Crypto is a very uncertain market. Anything can happen there. May be you will be a millionaire with a little investment or you could be a bigger looser if the market goes against you withing few days. even few hours.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Maybe I will keep my money in the bank rather than in crypto, because saving money in the bank will not disappear if we do not take, and if our money is lost for no reason it must be replaced by the bank.
And if our money lost in crypto then lost no one wants to replace our money.
Pages:
Jump to: