Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS is nothing compared to U.S. cops. - page 21. (Read 16609 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 02, 2016, 10:02:18 AM
Sioux Activists and Backers Prepare for Cold Winter of Resistance at Standing Rock ND

UPDATE: Shortly after this program was aired, and after this article linking to the podcast was posted, a group of praying Lakota at the Standing Rock protest site were confronted by at least 40 deputies of the Monroe County ND Sheriff's office. They reported that the deputies -- in full riot gear -- aimed their guns at the unarmed men, women and children, and arrested 21 of them. One elderly Lakota woman in her 80s reported that in all her life living on the reservation "I never had a gun pointed at me until these sheriff's did it." She called the experience "terrifying."

A Vietnam-era veteran living abroad who is Lakota said he fears that the current Standing Rock resistance movement could end in another massacre. He says that a friend from the days of the '73 AIM occupation in Wounded Knee wrote him saying, "Standing Rock is not Wounded Knee 1973 –- they're not armed, they have no cover, no security. This is more like the first Wounded Knee." That Wounded Knee was when US Army troops in 1890 raided a Lakota encampment and massacred some 300 Lakota men, women and children.

Read more at http://thiscantbehappening.net/node/3311.

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 29, 2016, 08:44:01 AM
Dindus are doing stupid shit that gets them shot, if a police officer tell orders you something, you don't start running away from him, you dont start grabbing your pockets or start arguing with him, just stfu and cooperate, if you did nothing wrong you have nothing to be scared of.. god...
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
September 29, 2016, 07:09:00 AM
There will always be corrupt cops when you fire one another is sometimes hired.

well although there are cases with evidences wherein cops actually do nasty things, comparing it to isis really doesn't cut it. I mean in general there's no really comparison to what isis is doing whatever their reason is

Well said!

This is one of many faulty premise threads on BCT.

Reader beware.

Cops would do everything ISIS does if they didn't have to worry about being lynched.

Cool
I also think that all this hysteria is overblown by the press. Crime thus takes revenge on the cops for their work.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
September 29, 2016, 06:46:29 AM
nearly every time one of these blacks gets shot it turns out the police had a good reason once all the facts are known
I also think that all this hysteria is overblown by the press. Crime thus takes revenge on the cops for their work.
legendary
September 25, 2016, 03:29:47 PM
ISIS has been created by the US government, so no surprise to me. Cops do not have anything to do with ISIS, but some of them are actually taught to confront us. It's the world we are living in, it's the globalization that is needed.

Right! And it was U.S. cop and military teachers who taught ISIS their military training.

Cool
legendary
September 25, 2016, 03:27:56 PM
Funny how you guys compare a Governmental-organisation which rescues thousands of lives every day with a terrorist group that blows themselves up in the desert, executes journalists, damages our society , infrastructure and freedom.

Cops are too smart to blow themselves up in deserts. And they help people because it is their job. After all, they want to get paid. If they didn't help people, there wouldn't be any reason for them, and they would lose not only their good pay, but their opportunities to torture people now and again.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 25, 2016, 03:27:10 PM
ISIS has been created by the US government, so no surprise to me. Cops do not have anything to do with ISIS, but some of them are actually taught to confront us. It's the world we are living in, it's the globalization that is needed.
legendary
September 25, 2016, 03:25:29 PM

well although there are cases with evidences wherein cops actually do nasty things, comparing it to isis really doesn't cut it. I mean in general there's no really comparison to what isis is doing whatever their reason is

Well said!

Reader beware.

Cops would do everything ISIS does if they didn't have to worry about being lynched.

Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
September 25, 2016, 03:19:05 PM
He was just peacefully smoking weed in his car when the cops wanted to arrest him. Then they think his book was a gun and I believe the one that they posted in a photo was planted as well.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
September 25, 2016, 02:43:09 PM
Funny how you guys compare a Governmental-organisation which rescues thousands of lives every day with a terrorist group that blows themselves up in the desert, executes journalists, damages our society , infrastructure and freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
September 25, 2016, 02:21:16 PM

Well said!

Reader beware.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2016, 08:15:08 AM

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
September 25, 2016, 06:57:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
September 25, 2016, 02:58:08 AM
It wasn't there in previous video shots.  It was PLANTED.
you can see the holster on his ankle in the video, go to 0:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKbaXeRr4q4
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
September 25, 2016, 02:27:06 AM
Can't tell if you're being serious if making this comparison for rhetoric.
legendary
September 25, 2016, 12:55:49 AM

Where are you from, do you hate USA very much? USA is my dream country, because villas and super cars are super cheaper there.

Where are you a cop now?    Cool

There are serious cases but it's not ISIS, c'mon. They don't cut of genitals, blow up entire cities or go on a killing spree with a machine gun. Sure there are problems and those need to be addressed.

The difference is that ISIS is expected to do all the bad things that they do. Cops are expected to NOT do all the bad things that they do. Relatively, cops are way worse.

To say it bluntly, if you set the cops down in ISIS-land, they would be bad enough that they'd scare the s**t right out of ISIS. The good part is that any time we need protection from cops, all we need to do is bring a bunch of ISIS over here to distract the cops away from us.

Cool
legendary
September 24, 2016, 08:50:12 PM
Hell no!

If I am asking @BADecker anything, I must be confused!!!

Grin Grin Grin

QED

Confused bot.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
September 24, 2016, 08:49:23 PM

Where are you from, do you hate USA very much? USA is my dream country, because villas and super cars are super cheaper there.

Where are you a cop now?    Cool

There are serious cases but it's not ISIS, c'mon. They don't cut of genitals, blow up entire cities or go on a killing spree with a machine gun. Sure there are problems and those need to be addressed.

Are you referring to Guantanamo Bay?  (Not necessarily in that order.)

I must be confused.
Are you asking BADecker? I must be confused.

legendary
September 24, 2016, 08:45:27 PM

Where are you a cop now?    Cool

Are you referring to Guantanamo Bay?  (Not necessarily in that order.)

I must be confused.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
September 24, 2016, 08:41:17 PM

Where are you a cop now?    Cool

Pages:
Jump to: