Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS is nothing compared to U.S. cops. - page 24. (Read 16609 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
July 09, 2016, 02:01:10 AM
Here are the facts we know. Guy was shot and killed by a police officer and its amazing this guy is found guilty by the public on what the woman said ISIS?

Can anyone translate o.o
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
July 09, 2016, 12:07:13 AM
nearly every time one of these blacks gets shot it turns out the police had a good reason once all the facts are known

Um, wrong.  And racist.  This cop is being charged with homicide.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 09, 2016, 12:03:42 AM
Here are the facts we know. Guy was shot and killed by a police officer and its amazing this guy is found guilty by the public on what the woman said ISIS?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 08, 2016, 08:01:29 PM
It's to strong statement, in my opinion.
We don't hear about such tragic events every day and it's possible that sometimes even U.S. cops can make mistakes.
I'm sure that there are many incidents where criminals kill U.S. cops as well.
Nothing is black or white but more grey, I feel.
ISIS is terrorist organization ad they hate all people in the West, doesn't matter if they are white, black or yellow, Christian, Muslim or Jews.
This is main difference.

That's exactly the point. Everybody over in the Middle East has heard of ISIS. Everybody knows that they are dangerous and unpredictable. Everybody knows that they can die just for looking crossways at a member of ISIS.

Police in America are supposed to be protecting people. Instead, they are often doing just like ISIS except that most of the time, the people don't realize that they are going to do it. Rather, Americans are trusting cops to be a special brand of honorable people. Then, these trusting people die for being so trusting.

And the worst thing about it is, over in the ME, people know that often they don't have any law to resist. Here in America, the law is supposed to protect the people. But the courts free the cops while the people are thinking that they will get justice.

Wake up America. If we tackle the problem the right way, cops can be made to do their job correctly.

Cool

'The Tail Light Was Not Out' Diamond Reynolds Makes Startling Statement...

"The police did this to me! They took an innocent man away from us! He didn't do anything. He did exactly what the police asked," lamented Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds to a crowd of supporters and media on Thursday following the as-yet unexplained police shooting death of her boyfriend, Philando Castile.

Castile, Reynolds and her four-year-old daughter had been pulled over by St. Anthony, Minnesota, Police for a broken tail light on Wednesday night, but as Reynolds grieved Thursday,

"The police officer stopped us for a busted tail light that was not busted. They pulled us over on the side of the road, asked for license and registration. As he was reaching for his license and registration, he told the officer that he was licensed to carry and had [a firearm]. As he got back, comfortable, the police took four or five shots into him for no reason.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/diamond-reynolds-admits-taillight/.

Cool
legendary
July 08, 2016, 07:55:36 PM
We don't hear about such tragic events every day and it's possible that sometimes even U.S. cops can make mistakes.
ISIS is terrorist organization ad they hate all people in the West, doesn't matter if they are white, black or yellow, Christian, Muslim or Jews.
This is main difference.

That's exactly the point. Everybody over in the Middle East has heard of ISIS. Everybody knows that they are dangerous and unpredictable. Everybody knows that they can die just for looking crossways at a member of ISIS.

Police in America are supposed to be protecting people. Instead, they are often doing just like ISIS except that most of the time, the people don't realize that they are going to do it. Rather, Americans are trusting cops to be a special brand of honorable people. Then, these trusting people die for being so trusting.

And the worst thing about it is, over in the ME, people know that often they don't have any law to resist. Here in America, the law is supposed to protect the people. But the courts free the cops while the people are thinking that they will get justice.

Wake up America. If we tackle the problem the right way, cops can be made to do their job correctly.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 08, 2016, 11:52:59 AM
This is main difference.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
July 08, 2016, 10:27:36 AM
nearly every time one of these blacks gets shot it turns out the police had a good reason once all the facts are known

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518665/Oh-s-t-Jacob-horrifying-moment-cop-accidentally-shoots-undercover-colleague-NINE-times.html

yeah, a good reason xD

And whatever you're reason is, the number of bullets cops put in people is just too damn high! A cop shouldn't shoot 10, 20 someties even 30 times in someone!!! That's just the proof of a huge lack of training.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
July 08, 2016, 10:25:46 AM
lol what a thread.
US cops are violent that is true,but i think you cannot say that ISIS is better than them lol

Anyway there are many violent cops but not all of them are like this i think,but it is only my opinion.

Yeah I rather agree ^^
US cops are plain shit for some of them, but what makes them much better than ISIS is that they don't intend to be.

Sure they're violent as fuck, but that's because they're not police officer, they're just cow boys with big guns.
Whereas ISIS wants to kill innocents, that's their goal, an important difference in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
July 08, 2016, 10:24:59 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 10:19:59 AM
lol what a thread.
US cops are violent that is true,but i think you cannot say that ISIS is better than them lol
Anyway there are many violent cops but not all of them are like this i think,but it is only my opinion.
legendary
July 08, 2016, 10:17:17 AM
Are you afraid of ISIS in America? Be afraid of U.S. cops!

Woman Facebook live-streams her dying boyfriend seconds after he is shot four times...

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Diamond Reynolds live-streamed the aftermath of her boyfriend's shooting

Philando Castile was shot at 9pm during a traffic stop in Minnesota

Reynolds claims that he was reaching for a license and ID

And she says he told the cop he had a license to carry a weapon

But she claims the 'Chinese police officer' shot him four times in the arm

The cop - audibly panicked - swears and tells her not to move several times

Police have confirmed that he died in hospital

Some 200 protesters formed outside Minnesota Governor's house

The cop is from the St. Anthony Police Department in Falcon Heights

Castile's mother learned of it when her daughter screamed while online

She claims she wasn't allowed to see her son in hospital

Minneapolis woman livestreams her dying boyfriend seconds after he is shot by a cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQs6djkqmy8

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678293/Please-don-t-tell-s-gone-Horrifying-moment-woman-believes-black-boyfriend-died-Minneapolis-cop-shot-four-times-reached-license.html.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: