Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin{}بنك بتكوين الاسلامي - page 16. (Read 112785 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
BitcoinStarter.com Support Account
Senbonzakura once forced me to take a no intrest loan, hes a horrible horrible man!   Cheesy  Roll Eyes

lol

hehe Smiley

dont forget , i also forced you to convert to Islam and leave your evil ways behind, when giving you the loan !

hahaha this is really funny ^^ (:
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Senbonzakura once forced me to take a no intrest loan, hes a horrible horrible man!   Cheesy  Roll Eyes

lol
Activity: 484
Goat & all  - Ibb invested in us (bitcoinstarter.com/bitstarter.com) it has taken longer then we expected to get going after going through different programmers and different iterations so far Sen has been above board and he isn't trying to pull a "fast one" .  Obviously, I'm bias but just wanted to clear the air on our side.

Now regarding his religion him and I have had heated debates regarding certain aspects but that is totally separate from our business dealings  Cheesy  I don't believe he has any malicious intent.

Grin
Activity: 632

I was just about to state how i cant speak for the French speaking half of canadians, But it seems that our churches and public opinions are the Same

That's a relief, because sometimes, I think you're crazy out there.  Wink

Stephen Harper? Really? Man, that hurts!  Grin

glbse still down, some good news, spoken to the developer of the arbitrage java software, he agreed to release it without the GUI, and maybe update it later with the GUI for now just release it as it is. Will be contacting around 4 customers who were interested in the software.

You mean this one?
http://nyse-group.de/bitcoin-arbitrage

I have an idea , Fundraiser / Donations under IBB to give to charity this Christmas..... what you think ?

I like it. It is a great to promote the company and help people at the same time.

Also, just wanted to ask, you never taught about making lends automatic? Something like a PHP form, where people apply for a loan and be able to sort them easily?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
(emphasis mine)
80% of Canadians are religious... I wonder if this is another Canadian stereotype.

I can't talk for english canadians since their culture is different, but for french canadians, religion is almost a joke. Churches are empty, sold, loaned, have cell phones tower on it. Religion is still strong with immigrants and some localities, but in general, the motto is:"pray who you want, just don't force it into the society". JackRabiit explained it well.

Even George W.Bush, with "god bless America" in his speech was perceived as a religious freak here. Don't go complain about islam if you hope god bless your country.

I no longer support or invest in IBB because of the way it runs its business. Being Muslim/Terrorists has nothing to do with anything other than his business should operated by these rules. I do not know if he is a Muslim but he says his company will operate under Muslim law. I am not an expert in this but I do not believe all assets he holds in IBB follow that. Also I do not like the direction that IBB will be heading. I think the focus is to recover the massive losses and his willingness and desire to invest in what I consider more ponzi like investments. I no longer have faith in the CEO or the business plan of IBB. This is not a personal attack as I know nothing about this guy. This is all about money.

Fair enough. But if you don't like something, tell it clearly. Giving place for misinterpretation create false assumption and things can become worse than they were before.

I've invested in that company, and I don't really appreciate the door you opened for false assumption.

I was just about to state how i cant speak for the French speaking half of canadians, But it seems that our churches and public opinions are the Same
(emphasis mine)
80% of Canadians are religious... I wonder if this is another Canadian stereotype.

I can't talk for english canadians since their culture is different, but for french canadians, religion is almost a joke. Churches are empty, sold, loaned, have cell phones tower on it. Religion is still strong with immigrants and some localities, but in general, the motto is:"pray who you want, just don't force it into the society". JackRabiit explained it well.

Even George W.Bush, with "god bless America" in his speech was perceived as a religious freak here. Don't go complain about islam if you hope god bless your country.

I no longer support or invest in IBB because of the way it runs its business. Being Muslim/Terrorists has nothing to do with anything other than his business should operated by these rules. I do not know if he is a Muslim but he says his company will operate under Muslim law. I am not an expert in this but I do not believe all assets he holds in IBB follow that. Also I do not like the direction that IBB will be heading. I think the focus is to recover the massive losses and his willingness and desire to invest in what I consider more ponzi like investments. I no longer have faith in the CEO or the business plan of IBB. This is not a personal attack as I know nothing about this guy. This is all about money.

Fair enough. But if you don't like something, tell it clearly. Giving place for misinterpretation create false assumption and things can become worse than they were before.

I've invested in that company, and I don't really appreciate the door you opened for false assumption.
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
Other people had claimed that I said he was a Muslim or that he was funding terrorism. This is not true. What I claimed was I had no information about who he is. He could be a Jewish CIA officer for all I know!

I know, not all Jews work for the CIA.... I am not equating that they are....

That was me who tossed the "terrorism" card.

(unoff. quote) FlipPro:"If senbonzakura wants more supporters he needs to be alot more transparent"

Well thats just the kicker aint it? Bitcoin is all about anonmitity it's kinda a double edged sword in this sense of transparency.

Most bicoin'ers wouldnt want you to know where they live, They've got no Need to do so.
I understand goats POV, Good to hear an explaination.

"As, I am not Muslim, I don't have any shares"

you dont have to be Muslim to buy IBB shares, many shareholders of IBB are not Muslim.
Some americans just dont like to hear the word "Muslim, or Islam" So when promoting somthing thats kinda "iffy" (bitcoins) you'd want to make it as simple as possible.
I no longer take part in the company nor do I support its long term goals and what it aims to finance. I was ignorant to its goals and interests. I would advise you all to talk to the CEO about where he lives and what he aims to do!!!
And Just For The Record, Im Canadian Born and raised, I have no intrest in religion,
(emphasis mine)

Goat seems to be implying that IBB has a connection with Islamic radicals?

Nope, It's not a stereotype, But the number is closer to 70% than it is to 80% Heres the thing about canada, As far as religion goes, It's D.A.D.T.,  My mother is Wicken, My father is Atheist, My sister is a follower of god, And so is my brother, While i sit Agnostic. The thing about Canadians, Is that we really, Just Dont Care, about what your siritual believes are, Just so long as it doesnt Physically Affect me.

lol no, That wasnt goat, He typed out a vague paragraph and i launched a missile into it to make it seem radical, I was "poking the bear" to get him to leave a nice explanation

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Other people had claimed that I said he was a Muslim or that he was funding terrorism. This is not true. What I claimed was I had no information about who he is. He could be a Jewish CIA officer for all I know!

I know, not all Jews work for the CIA.... I am not equating that they are....
Sorry, I am not trying to troll you. You raise some valid questions which will be up to senbonzakura answer. I can tell you that from the few conversations I have had with him, he seemed to be preatty "reachable" if his intent ever did become malicious.  Wink
legendary

Where does this guy live? Who is he? What are his goals? These questions he will not answer. How can I then invest in an operation like that? I should have done more research before buying IBB shares and this is my fault. I was just upset last night by the lack of information I was being provided and was being told I should not be asking too many questions. Not the response I expected.

I have never said he was a Terrorist or even a Muslim so there is no need for slander here.

I will try to work out the percentage loss of this company since it started and will report later.

I love how you equate Muslim and Terrorist to each other in your post...

You do have some valid points though, many of which are reasons why I don't invest in IBB.

If senbonzakura wants more supporters he needs to be alot more transparent.  

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Besides, Islamic Banking is a semi-technical thing. I think that its basic principles lead to a more stable economy, despite that I'm an unbeliever myself. Many western financial institutions were influenced by Islamic banking ever since the 2007-2010 crisis.

I would advise you all to talk to the CEO about where he lives and what he aims to do!!!

Yeah, you need to finish what you've started by your open letter.

LOL! Let's not speculate though...

You want IBB to release more shares? If so use it for what ?

I haven't thought about it, just thought it's getting more serious. For instance, arbitrage software was a good idea but I haven't heard about that from you since. Since GLBSE is already there for people to raise capital for new ventures, maybe IBB would create its own enterprises. There are many ideas floating around in this forum, and I'm sure a lot of us would be happy to discuss if IBB decides to get involved in new businesses.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

you dont have to be Muslim to buy IBB shares, many shareholders of IBB are not Muslim.
Some americans just dont like to hear the word "Muslim, or Islam" So when promoting somthing thats kinda "iffy" (bitcoins) you'd want to make it as simple as possible.
I no longer take part in the company nor do I support its long term goals and what it aims to finance. I was ignorant to its goals and interests. I would advise you all to talk to the CEO about where he lives and what he aims to do!!!
And Just For The Record, Im Canadian Born and raised, I have no intrest in religion,
(emphasis mine)

legendary
I just sold all of my IBB stock after a conversation with the CEO. (That I did record)

One word,

EXPLAIN...
legendary
I just sold all of my IBB stock after a conversation with the CEO. (That I did record)

As, I am not Muslim, I don't have any shares.  But I am curious as to what IBB plans.  Bitcoin having an Islamic bank is a fact I try to hide when promoting it, anyway.
I am not Muslim, although I am deeply spiritual, I simply despise religion as I believe it's the cause to most of our present day problems, and I actually think religion takes you away from god instead of bringing you closer. Now with that being said I still RESPECT Islam, and I respect what senbonzakura is trying to do with IBB "Interest Free Banking".

If you ask me it's something that you should be proud of, as this is the biggest community bank Bitcoin currently has.

And they seem to be doing a damn fine job at it.

P.S In-case you didn't already know this, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MUSLIM TO INVEST/TAKE OUT A LOAN AT IBB.
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey

"Bitcoin having an Islamic bank is a fact I try to hide when promoting it"

could you expand on that, if there was christian/jewish bank would you hide it too when promoting bitcoin? your problem is with Islam or all religion ?

Agreed, im am a shareholder, I have Zero muslim ties, I enjoy the IBB
I think the reason as the why he would choose to hide it would be due to overall mass media sterotyping.

Could you elaborate as to how that came to be? i dont see why someone would suddenly sell off, I would like to hear Much more of your side of your opinion
What did you believe the IBB was doing? And what is it that you believe it is doing now? Is this something that you believe "the ibb is funding terroristic advancements in the homeland of the CEO" Please do elaborate, I would like to hear more.

Activity: 312

As, I am not Muslim, I don't have any shares.  But I am curious as to what IBB plans.  Bitcoin having an Islamic bank is a fact I try to hide when promoting it, anyway.
I'm just passing by to say that you guys are doing a really great job, and I'm really happy of those shares I've bought.  Grin

The new website is great! The communication you have with shareholders is really awesome, and I'm looking in getting more shares of yours.
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
free template i used, but customized it a bit, will do more changes later Smiley

Looks great! Smiley
Activity: 300
BitcoinStarter.com Support Account
fixed IBB website, what you think ?

Wow, the site is looking very slick!  Grin  You did a lot great job!
Activity: 938
fixed IBB website, what you think ?

Much better. (http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/images/acc4.jpg and the like are missing btw.)

Looks like IBB is getting ready to increase capital?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Update

• IBB Portfolio

SIN   2
BH   500
CheaperinBitcoins-Stocks   30
MergedMining   100
BST   1000

IBB account =5.99339097 BTC + 7.00 BTC (loan) = 12.99339097 BTC (in wallet)

Revenue July-October +10.52 BTC
Loss -32.00 BTC

• IBB Assets

Bit-Fu game https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/completed-bit-fu-win-bitcoins-in-a-multiplayer-browser-kung-fu-game-25099 BO - bitover.com + several domains

Looks like 30... is there a url for the portfolio that is kept up to date?
Pages:
Jump to: