Pages:
Author

Topic: iSpace SHA256 Mining Pool Support Thread - page 2. (Read 19993 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
problem with unit pos wallet i have send 740 coins to wallet 24 h ago i see is confirmed in block explorer but in ispace pos wallet it dosent show not even on uncleerd balance
lfo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
BNM founder
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 31, 2016, 12:38:34 PM
Um... Hello,

After a 2 years break, I have rediscovered the joy of reading about and mining crypto-coins.

My old account on ispace was deleted so I made another one. I've made everything to work but ispace doesn't seem to work well...? I guess...?

The thing is I wanted to mine nuke coins, cg miner was working properly, but on the ispace "My workers" section didn't appear anything after several hours of continuous mining. After some research I found out that this happens when you mine only one coin. So I changed the port for the "Profitibility Pool"...Al-tough I am not of fan of mining multiple coins, this seemed to appear and function properly, but only some times...

Can someone who works with or at ispace.co.uk explain to me what is happening?

Is the website still working (like sending payouts and stuff)?
Will the single coin problem will ever be fixed?

I couldn't find any website to match the simplicity and the user friendliness of ispace.co.uk along side the multiple coin choices...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
September 27, 2016, 02:39:00 AM

is your ORB pool in v1.6.0.0?? Hard fork in ~200 Blocks

#OrBitcoinLove https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-orbitcoin-v1600-neoscrypt-green-stake-4-years-old-586674 Hard fork coming!(Block # 2 million, ETA 27-Sep-2016) update clients to v1.6.0.0 in time!

https://github.com/ghostlander/Orbitcoin/releases/

integration of BIP65 and BIP 66
Orbitcoin v1.6.0.0 is ready for release. BIP65 and BIP66 will be mandatory after the hard fork for all blocks and payments (BIP66 is forced on mempool only right now by v1.5.1.x clients).
+ index rebuilder after crash of pc system
+ now including the official Abe powered block explorer. Although most people should be fine with the in-wallet block explorer. It's much faster.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
September 23, 2016, 04:06:12 PM
I really need help I can't mine using cgminer on my gtx750ti. I think I am messing up in getting cgminer. Could someone please help me, all I did was download cgminer from here: http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/. Is there anything else I need to do before starting?

If someone hasn't already told you... you need to use ccminer for gtx cards...
Activity: 358
September 23, 2016, 04:03:59 PM
Anyone having a lot of connection issues lately? I've been using multi-port 5 and most of the past day I've been at my backup pool. Cgminer says iSpace is dead.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
September 21, 2016, 05:02:21 PM
#OrBitcoinLove https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-orbitcoin-v1600-neoscrypt-green-stake-4-years-old-586674 Hard fork coming!(Block # 2 million, ETA 27-Sep-2016) update clients to v1.6.0.0 in time!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 05, 2016, 12:01:49 AM
Terracoin Hard-Fork coming up

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16031524
Activity: 3
September 03, 2016, 02:19:37 AM
I really need help I can't mine using cgminer on my gtx750ti. I think I am messing up in getting cgminer. Could someone please help me, all I did was download cgminer from here: http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/. Is there anything else I need to do before starting?
Activity: 4
August 17, 2016, 09:14:47 AM
Hi guys i'm new here.
i have a problem with my payout in ispace... look like they send me the coin, but i dont get 1.. any idea? i cant found a support link or email or something..
Activity: 21
August 03, 2016, 03:55:49 PM
Bitcoin Mining

because it falls a block with both shared.   Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Seems to be up for me, Eastern Standard time at 11:21am from Washington DC area.
Activity: 247
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
its still down...
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
It is 8:44 pm EST on june 18 2016 and
ispace is not reachable.
my miner has quit mining and the pool is even dead.  the website is dead ispace.co.uk can not be reached.

isitdownrightnow.com now even said it is down.  any idea when ispace.co.uk will return?
...not sure if anyone here cares but if you are mining Bitbar @ ispace you are mining the wrong chain!!

There is an updated wallet that is a mandatory upgrade available @ bitbar.co This is the new official website for Bitbar.

I have contacted Ispace via twitter and email as has the new developer of Bitbar in the recent past without a response.

STOP mining BTB there until the pool has been updated to the newest wallet version!!! You are wasting your hashing power and electricity.

As far as I know there isn't an exchange that is trading the rogue chain's bars!! Good luck with that..

Thank you.

help me while i tempt login i has this error "You are a spammer, hacker or an otherwise bad person"
why?

because you obviously are one of those types of people because you forgot your password jk

This same thing has happened to me before it'll time out in a few minutes and you can try again.
Activity: 367
help me while i tempt login i has this error "You are a spammer, hacker or an otherwise bad person"
why?
Activity: 345
Hi,

Just curious about what is up with the GLD wallet. Seems stuck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
merge mining UNO
bump

nice to see Granite added to the x11 mix Wink

hi bitcoinnational ...

it is nice to see ...

was a little surprised also - but quite pleased to see it on a nice pool like this one ... have just been added to miningpoolhub just before this happened ...

now hopefully the stats issue will be fixed on the pool ( showing WAY lower than the actual hashrate ) - and our other coin added also - ozc Wink ...

over the coming weeks - we are looking at rebasing and changing the algo of both granite and ozziecoin - probably to quark ...

nice to see you around - as ive been locked out of my profile now ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
merge mining UNO
bump

nice to see Granite added to the x11 mix Wink
Pages:
Jump to: