Pages:
Author

Topic: iSpace SHA256 Mining Pool Support Thread - page 5. (Read 19993 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
September 06, 2014, 08:43:16 AM
We will be closing our TekCoin TEK pool in the next couple of days, please withdraw your coins asap
Maybe it's time to open it again?  Wink
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Ispace isn't responding to any tickets.. Beware ppl.. They are holding my coins of value
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Good to see MMXIV added as a pool here. Getting some blocks... but I am getting an issue where the payouts page doesn't show, like all other coins do, so I can't set payout address. Any chance this can be fixed asap?!

Same problem.. please fix it!!  Embarrassed
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Good to see MMXIV added as a pool here. Getting some blocks... but I am getting an issue where the payouts page doesn't show, like all other coins do, so I can't set payout address. Any chance this can be fixed asap?!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
add curecoin please
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What on earth are you guys doing? Adding a coin that is no longer able to be mined ZimStake? Looking for the PoS reward im guessing?

"As of now ZS is Full POS only, Open up your wallets and start staking!"
http://zimstake.us/#about

My ZimStake address >E5gCar9uu7msUHatJLbWrJ7YkG6MWLm34c< if you feeling generous and would like to reward me for informing you of your mistake Smiley.... If not a "Thanks" will do just fine
Activity: 1001
Merit: 701
Can't login from a Win 8.1 machine with Chrome.

Get the following message:

"Oops, you've encountered an error 0

It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that."

Works fine from an iPad.

Haven't tried any other Windows O/S.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I like the idea of automatic pool switching but the current method knocks out bfgminer every time. And then I have to restart the miner manually..

Perhaps it would be possible to switch coins without port switching, just like WeMineAll.com does with Scrypt coins?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
Tried again this morning, still the same!

We have applied a fix today, please try again.

Trying to confirm if there are still no fees. 
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
You need to switch the pools faster (Port 4443). Sometimes it switches very fast and the right coin according to coinwarz.com is mined. But today it is very slow and then it was the wrong coin too.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, i have redeemed with a manual payout the few Myriadcoin that i have extract. Before in the configuration page i have indicated a little fee of 1.5% to donate at the pool but in the transaction no donation is indicated, donations are active only with automatic payout?
iSpace pool has API key to use in android client like Mining Pool Status?

Tanks in advace W_M
Activity: 725
Merit: 500

We have applied a fix today, please try again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Marty,

Trying to change my payout addresses, always getting "cant validate at this time"

Any ideas?

Rgds

Ratters

Same for me yesterday.  Haven't tried today.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Marty,

Trying to change my payout addresses, always getting "cant validate at this time"

Any ideas?

Rgds

Ratters
iSpace Mining Pools offers a number of MultiPools to save miners from having to constantly monitor and swap pools based on various strategies.

See http://ispace.co.uk/our-multipools for details

How do they handle payouts?  Do they just accrue in each of the mined coins?

Yes Smiley
iSpace Mining Pools offers a number of MultiPools to save miners from having to constantly monitor and swap pools based on various strategies.

See http://ispace.co.uk/our-multipools for details

How do they handle payouts?  Do they just accrue in each of the mined coins?
We will be shutting down our MyriadCoin and Benjamins pools in 3 days time .... please withdraw your coins before then
Why MyriadCoin? Too few miners?

Yes, unfortunately. I am promoting the pool today but if no-one starts mining then they will be shut down.
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
We will be shutting down our MyriadCoin and Benjamins pools in 3 days time .... please withdraw your coins before then
Why MyriadCoin? Too few miners?
Pages:
Jump to: