Pages:
Author

Topic: iSpace SHA256 Mining Pool Support Thread - page 6. (Read 19993 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 500
iSpace Mining Pools offers a number of MultiPools to save miners from having to constantly monitor and swap pools based on various strategies.

See http://ispace.co.uk/our-multipools for details

We have adjusted all of our minimum auto-payout limits so please update your settings if required.
February 27, 2014, 12:31:29 PM
I entered the user/pass correctly 5 times, now its locked!

I have now linked your old accounts for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
February 27, 2014, 07:41:05 AM
I entered the user/pass correctly 5 times, now its locked!
February 27, 2014, 04:53:30 AM
I can only see about 10 pools on the dropdown!

These are the pools you have never used. To import your old pool accounts use the Link to Existing Account option under My Mining.

If you have any problems linking then PM me.
February 26, 2014, 04:22:12 AM
I can only see about 10 pools on the dropdown!
February 26, 2014, 04:13:56 AM
Mate, i cant add my old pools, can you add the manually for me?

Rgds

Ratters

Looks like you managed in the end. Message me if you still have problems.
February 26, 2014, 04:13:29 AM
Seems that most people have managed to transfer their mining to the new http://ispace.co.uk website which now gives you access to a massive 30 SHA256 mining pools.

Please, if you are still having problems logging in or transferring your old accounts then get in touch. You can PM me, raise a ticket on the website or email [email protected] and we'll get you mining ....

Cheers
Marty
February 25, 2014, 08:54:52 AM
Mate, i cant add my old pools, can you add the manually for me?

Rgds

Ratters
February 25, 2014, 08:01:06 AM
Done!
all of my accounts are under one now.

Marty, is it possible I change my email somehow in my account?
The existing has many problems and a lot of times does not allow me to read my emails

thanks

Email problems were probably do to our reverse DNS setup which has now been corrected.
February 25, 2014, 08:00:10 AM

BEN has been added our 0% Fee pools at http://ispace.co.uk and has also just appeared on Cryptsy for instant trading  Smiley
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Activity: 490
0_0
February 22, 2014, 02:28:16 PM
Done!
all of my accounts are under one now.

Marty, is it possible I change my email somehow in my account?
The existing has many problems and a lot of times does not allow me to read my emails

thanks
February 22, 2014, 02:15:02 PM
"website changed and I can't login"

same same here

all subdomains route to index page

just in case my advice is to NOT login with any account holding large coin balance ... this smells a bit fishy

I tried registering a new account ... no confirmation email was sent to me ... so yet again ... this smells a bit fishy

Sorry for the confusion and lack of communication of this change but you will have to register for a new account on the ispace.co.uk website and once activated you will be to import all of your old pool account settings and transactions via the Link to Existing Account option.

Details are in the FAQ on the website.
February 22, 2014, 02:06:30 PM
With regards to the new iSpace website at ispace.co.uk......

We will be adding block and round statistics in the next 24-48 hours so please bear with us.

As for the workers; there is no need to set them up in advance like you did in the past. When connecting to a pool just ensure the login you use is prefixed with your UserName, the suffix can be anything as can the password, e.g -u dustymonkey.worker -p x

Finally, the dropdown list in the Add Pool option does not include pools you already have signed up for in the past as these need to be added via the Link to Existing Account option in order to keep your transaction history. Any new pools or pools you have not used before can be added via Add Pool.

We hope the new site will make life easier in the long run but users only having a single login for all of our pools. If there any features you would like to see added then feel free to get in touch or post here.

Marty

I just found you, AWESOME...does this use stratum or Getwork?

I'm guessing getwork:  I have a bitfury full kit pointed at 21coin and its only pulling 240-260 from your pool stats but my local stats clock it at 450...what gives  Undecided

Edit:  okay I saw it shoot up to 500 then back down to 350 so I'm guessing that its going to vary wildly.  Still though, this is getwork right?  Seems like stratum gets close to spot on with my hashrate or +-  3 percent of my local hashrate.  I could have possibly been staring at the pool stats too soon, seems like you need to wait 30 minutes for the hashrate to reach its peak when switching pools or powering on your rigs.

All of our pools do support stratum. The hash rates on our site are estimates based on the number of shares yours miners are submitting over a 10 minute period and are really more of an indication than gospel. Your mining software will always be more accurate.
February 22, 2014, 02:03:48 PM
iSpace Mining Pools are now up and running on a single combined website ( http://ispace.co.uk ) that lets you setup and monitor any of our SHA256 mining pools using a single login. Most of our users have now moved across and are successfully using the new format after syncing all of their old separate accounts into one.

As usual, change is not always easily accepted but with this move we have now streamlined our mining process and reduced the machine overhead that running individual site used.

We will be looking to make improvements to the site in due course and welcome any constructive suggestions our users may have.

We appreciate that some of you were not aware of the new website before todays move but we have  posted notices on various forums, twitter (@iSpacePools) and on each of individual pool websites in advance but realise we could still have communicated this change a little better. Apologies for this.

Finally, all of our pools continue to run with Zero Fees but we do appreciated the donations that some of you have setup on the Payouts page, these do all help cover the costs in running the site and really are appreciated.

Thanks for your continued support.
Marty
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 22, 2014, 01:10:40 PM
"website changed and I can't login"

same same here

all subdomains route to index page

just in case my advice is to NOT login with any account holding large coin balance ... this smells a bit fishy

I tried registering a new account ... no confirmation email was sent to me ... so yet again ... this smells a bit fishy

Activity: 490
0_0
February 22, 2014, 10:38:48 AM
website changed today and I can't login.

I get "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."

my miner is pointed to ispace and mines continuously
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
February 20, 2014, 03:46:59 PM

We will be adding block and round statistics in the next 24-48 hours so please bear with us.

As for the workers; there is no need to set them up in advance like you did in the past. When connecting to a pool just ensure the login you use is prefixed with your UserName, the suffix can be anything as can the password, e.g -u dustymonkey.worker -p x

Finally, the dropdown list in the Add Pool option does not include pools you already have signed up for in the past as these need to be added via the Link to Existing Account option in order to keep your transaction history. Any new pools or pools you have not used before can be added via Add Pool.

We hope the new site will make life easier in the long run but users only having a single login for all of our pools. If there any features you would like to see added then feel free to get in touch or post here.

Marty

I just found you, AWESOME...does this use stratum or Getwork?

I'm guessing getwork:  I have a bitfury full kit pointed at 21coin and its only pulling 240-260 from your pool stats but my local stats clock it at 450...what gives  Undecided

Edit:  okay I saw it shoot up to 500 then back down to 350 so I'm guessing that its going to vary wildly.  Still though, this is getwork right?  Seems like stratum gets close to spot on with my hashrate or +-  3 percent of my local hashrate.  I could have possibly been staring at the pool stats too soon, seems like you need to wait 30 minutes for the hashrate to reach its peak when switching pools or powering on your rigs.
February 20, 2014, 01:45:35 PM

Marty
Pages:
Jump to: