Pages:
Author

Topic: Issues with signature campaigns (historical). - page 2. (Read 271 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I'm not suprised with Amechain because this is actually an old project that's trying to rebrand with the new marketing campaign. It was Amepay before and they also had issues with payments in their past bounty campaigns.

~
Do you remember any curious anecdotes about the campaigns?
Adkinsbet's DDos Attack. Campaign only lasted one week and months afterwards, they stopped their operation but not without scam accusations.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
There have been some issues in the recent signature campaigns that I would like to comment on and also ask those of you who have been on the forum for a longer time if you remember similar or anecdotes worth commenting on.

1) Bitlucy.com signature campaign.

It started on 04/28/2022 and has been paused for the time being due to abuse in the no deposit bonus:

Unfortunately I have to pause this campaign right now. Any eligible posts made till midnight yesterday will be counted for the running week. You are free to remove signature now.

Give me 24 hours from this post to sort out your payments. I am requesting to post your BTC address. This is a backup plan just in case we miss 24 hours time frame and in that case you will get paid directly to your wallet and any withdrawals in the system will be removed.

As per the CEO, they have had massive abuse on the no deposit bonus. From 3.5k users to over 21k users in just one day. Over 400 withdrawals and almost all of them are abusing with multi accounting. We have whitelisted many users and all signature campaign participants are on the whitelist too.

2) Amechain signature campaign.

It started on 04/29/2022 and has also been paused because the campaign manager did not hear back from the team:

This signature campaign has been paused for Project team inactivity. And team didn’t send 2nd weeks payment to me yet for distribution and they do not seen our message . bevery team  will pay hulf payment for hulf week working. Everyone can remove signature & avatar. this campaign will be open again. When team come back and send escrow. Thanks for working with us.

3) [banned mixer] signature campaign.

It started on 03/21/2022 and just when the three weeks were up to see if the campaign would be renewed or not, not only the campaign manager did not hear back from the team, as in the previous case, but the site was down.

Friends, the third week is paid!

In addition, I still have not received a response from the customer, so I am announcing a week-long pause, which means that you can all remove the sig.

But at the same time, I tried to be as flexible as possible and paid each of you a bonus of 2 mBTC. If the campaign does not continue anymore, this will be a nice bonus for you, and if the campaign is restarted again in a week, I will take these 2 mBTC into account for future posts.

Their website seems to be have been down for some time.

I hope they fix the issue and continue as a viable option for those seeking to mix their Bitcoin.

These are the most recent that I can remember. There are also the Lightlord campaigns 777coin and Bitvest.io with very long delays in payments, or the crappy 1xBit signature campaigns that are the shame of this forum.

Do you remember any curious anecdotes about the campaigns?
Pages:
Jump to: