Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 110. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I do not think so, now the encryption market has started to pick up. Although there may be fluctuations occasionally, I think this does not affect the overall development. I believe that the encryption market will recover again this year.
Activity: 58
The market will recover in a week or 2 once the negativity that the dump went down and I presume will have a huge pump in price June/July due to bitcoin payment system which will be use by the Russian during the world.
You're joking right dude, no market principles have not changed, just large players became more and someone comes and someone comes out early or pozno. Carelessness happens to everyone.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
To tell you the truth my friend we dont know what the exact week,month or year the the market will recover but I believe anytime the market were exceed and juat wait for it.
Activity: 92
The market will recover in a week or 2 once the negativity that the dump went down and I presume will have a huge pump in price June/July due to bitcoin payment system which will be use by the Russian during the world.
Activity: 105
I think we couldn't say some negative thoughts if what is happening is just a beginning. We set some mindsets that we think it will help us to be strong but sad to say sometimes mindset will bring our weakness to control us.
Activity: 164
 he cryptocurrency market has a lot of uncertainties and unpredictability, anything can happen and it was unfortunate that we fell into a deep red zone and overstayed there with the coins losing lots of value, the fact that most lost trust during this time and chose to walk away from crypto was a great set back as there were good potential investors, It might take time for the trust they had too be reigned or the reputation of the market to be regained. The complete recovery may take even longer
Activity: 294
Blockchain with solar energy
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
market have recovered very quickly in just 4 recent months. so I think this year, it can clam higher than 2017.
let's see  Grin Grin
no one can wait 2 years for their money really get profit. 1 year is till too long.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25

I don't agree with your statement, there are a lot of activities in the crypto space at the moment, governments, large corporations, professional investors moving in and there has been alot of financial revolution awareness to the community, this year will be huge than 2017
Activity: 75
after only a month is quite funny to read the assumptions about the recover of the market in 2 years  (=
Activity: 420
Market recovery is on we can see a lot of prices are back to before prices and we can see the market is recovering once bitcoin cross 20 thousand dollars bitcoin may touch new all-time highs thereafter
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
Based on speculation don't be surprise eth soar up to $1000 next month. I don't believe in speculation because cryptocurrency can't be predicted.
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm actually not sure that the year 2018 will be closed with the rise of bitcoin and altcoin as early as 2018 yesterday, I would predict that the year 2019 later after all passed will show the actual increase
Activity: 154
I can tell truth that I do not know when market is going to growing sufficiently and when it refreshes highs or even makes new but I am completely sure that it will have to be otherwise I would not be an investor 
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
I think it will be recovering soon enough. Cheesy

Everyone is saying the same should happen last year because it happens every year. I just hope it will be better this year. Cheesy
It is doing so, and new ath will hit in some next weeks so just wait and be patient cause market is making big recover on days, i strongly believe in that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I do not think that such terms like that will be able to raise the prices for bitcoin, because now there are very good results, I think that today many altcoins stand the way it was last fall or their values ​​are very close to them, so now the market is being restored
Activity: 140
I wonder what the big 20 summer will say about the regulation of the crypto market. If everything is positive, then the market recovery will happen much faster. I think we are all waiting for this)
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
It seems to me that it will happen faster. I hope so. The market is slowly being revived. And the crypto currency is supported by more and more people around the world
brand new
Activity: 0
Two years to recover the losses of the last three months seem to me too much for a market like that of cryptocurrencies. If the market does not continue to fall and in the coming weeks will begin a recovery I think that already before the end of this year most of the cryptocurrencies will have recovered almost completely the value before this crisis
Activity: 196
In my opinion you predicted very long time. As we getting so many new fruitful projects and the momentum of the projects are huge, i feel we will see a good recovery movement within this year. However, the crypto space is so volatile and there anything can happen but if we consider as long term investment i think it will be a good ROI.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I think this is completely wrong and it won't last this much longer for markets to recover fully. We are already in nice pump and it can easily be followed by new HUGE run so everything is goin alright.
Jump to: