Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 113. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It depends on how you look. If in a negative scenario, it will take 2 years to restore the market. If you look in a positive light, then the market can recover already this year.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
In the cryptocurrency market, it is difficult to predict precisely what will happen in the future. But I believe the market will recover sooner than two years, maybe a few months before this year ends. Currently the crypto market has begun to show signs of growth, I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin price will reach the moon, I hope is over $ 20000. This is a great opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin when prices are relatively low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
You are joking. With the rapid development of cryptocurrency, the encryption market has started to recover, and the continuous green has excited all investors.
Activity: 176
I wish that this 2 years market will constantly grow, this would be a great opportunity to earn a profit from it.
Activity: 378
2 years is too much, in recent days we see that the market has already started to recover .Somehow we can hope to recover faster especially the altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Anyone can not predict the behavior of the market in the next two years. Now market again slowly growing to upward position and stabling.  Some good news will come in next 4-6 months regarding crypto currencies and there some hope for positiveness comes out and market again will be make a new highs this year end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

I'm  not quite sure if I'm taken by the 2 year recovery prediction, I think the market
currently is improving and thus recovering. Prices are considerably well, BTC and ETH
are quite gaining momentum. With BTC's current progress, a lot the altcoins are also
moving up. It's quite on a roll, though it's not fast but it's good steady slow progress
we all can be happy about.
Activity: 112
Not really, 2 years in crypto is like 20 years in other markets. This will pump up sooner than expected.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
It is not that In last 2-3 months market was down but now it is recovering gradually . in next 4-5 months ,it will take its position again. All to will get profit.
Activity: 112
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.
That is true, it does not take two years for the market to recover. Looking at the chart of each year, I find they have a lot in common. At the beginning of the year the price will go down and at the end of the year prices will rise to the moon
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
so at the moment the market alrready started to slowy recvoer! It is hard to say what is going to happen in a week to crypto so i would not do any consideations how the market is going to perform in 2 years
Activity: 196
As much as no one wants to believe that this is the case, it is the most likely scenario. Looking at the market and the previous bear markets it has always stuck to the same pattern of the bear market lasting into a few years before we actually see the next bull run so we should all get ready now and prepare for the worse because I don't think we have seen it yet.
Activity: 334
It won't take 2 years to recover, because last year's graphics and the market, we can only wait right now market is recovering quickly ,i think there will be a great pump in the end of 2018.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
to recover a falling market takes quite a long time. let alone for markets that are at a low point. so to wipe and to increases  2 years is good. because with a long time to recover. able to members high prices on the market.
Activity: 980
Nothing has changed and it was a consolidation move and it is over now and now market again in bulls control and slowly growing to upward position. Lot of news will come in next 3-4 months regarding crypto currencies and hope for many positives comes out and they will take market to new highs this year itself.
Activity: 375
I actually don’t know what to think about your statement but i’m kinda scared that you’re probably right. Luckily i’m sure that i’ll stand here and wait how much it takes. I really enjoy when i interested in crypto and i also wanna see the uprising again.
Activity: 602

It could be, but as we know, cryptocurrency market is very high volatile and anything can happen. As we can see now, market start increasing the market cap already. Hopely market recovery take no long because many investor start investing in market
Activity: 640
I think 2 years is a very long time in building the price back as it once was. in this year I think is a revival of the market seen from the market prices that have started to rise. seen from this year's development is a turning point from the rise of market prices to a better direction. do not joke remain optimistic
it makes sense too, but there is no harm if it predicts that the market will recover within two years,
because everyone have their own perceptions about bitcoin price movements
Activity: 172
I think like that cryptocurrencies will be treated more fairly and in a much more transparent manner, once they are understood, it will be good in the long-term.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
I think 2 years is a very long time in building the price back as it once was. in this year I think is a revival of the market seen from the market prices that have started to rise. seen from this year's development is a turning point from the rise of market prices to a better direction. do not joke remain optimistic
Jump to: