Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 112. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I don't think that it needs to take 2 years for the market to recover because as you can see right now bitcoin is already recovering and altcoins as well. If this continues,before the year ends everyone will have a good result in the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

How did you come up with the two years period? What fundamentals have been changed?
IMO the market is the same and the it is performing like it should be - unpredictable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
As much as no one wants to acknowledge this, it is the most likely scenario. If you take a look at the charts for all the previous markets, the bear market that comes after the bull market often and always lasts for a few years before we can actually start to see an increase in the price. We all just have to be patient and get ready to hold all of our coins for the meantimes while we wait for it to recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Not i won't take that long as the cycle is much faster in crypto market than stocks so i believe that we will recover in a few months, even right now we are already at recovery phase and the price already starting to go up. I also believe that next year we will start another great bullrun that will break the ath of crypto marketcap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
The market movement in crypto is very volatile, its characteristic is very strong. Less than 2 years I think crypto can improve and restore its market price. Even within a period of 2 years may crypto will pass the difficult time again, where the price of the coin in the market has decreased. It is very easy for the crypto to reverse the market.
Activity: 182
Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt that the market will recover for 2 years. Just look at the miners. If within 2 years there will be such a market, then nobody will benefit from mining. Miners will only lose money, and this will be very bad for the entire crypto currency market.

Two years is very far that market can recover. It is very bored to everyone this kind of situation. Maybe it is the time we can buy coin as soon as we can afford to buy.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
many thought that the market would die after a sharp fall in early 2018, but as practice shows, the market has almost recovered and the prices of only the top cryptocurrencies have not yet been able to reach their highs. other cryptocurrencies have already increased their value several times.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Investors breaks all crypto records highs last december for investing in some projects that dont have an actual products and just only ideas..Now,most of those projects are targetting to release their BETA platforms this 2018..hopefully Investors would  still support those projects now that it will have a working products that they can use..
Activity: 91
The recovery of the password does not take two years, and the community has grown more than a few years ago, and we have reason to believe that there will be many big agencies entering the password over the next time, and certainly there will be a sharp fluctuation in the process of cipher recovery.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
my prediction will not be that long because it will definitely be a lot of that started to enter the market and it will make the market come back to life again in a fast time. a few weeks ago the market was starting to grow back and I think in this market also will be able to recover and start giving a profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I think 2 years is too long for the market to recover! At this time we've seen a lot of changes with the market though it is not yet fully recover. But we can say that it's changing, maybe it will took half a year or maybe lessthan than that. It's really a sign that very soon the maeket will fully recover.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
2 years is too long, and it does not take a long time to recover completely. With the potential Crypto market to recover from fluctuations do not need too much time. I believe in Crypto, and I know that it only takes 2 months to recover fully and maybe it will surpass what it achieved before.
Activity: 350
The principles of the market have really changed but the time to recover is not to lose too much. Investors need a clear time to thoroughly evaluate the Crypto market. I think they are in a state of confusion, but the recovery will happen in 2018. Trust me because this is a very hot market at the moment and time is gold. No one wants to waste time in a market that earns a lot of money like Crypto. I think you understand my mind. Wink
Activity: 212
so I have enough time to increase my portfiolio if so)
2 years it is not very long time if you believe very hard to get profit from your investments anyway
but I do not believe that two years needed for recovery, it will happen early, about 3-5 months, very soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
For the electronic money market is full of opportunities, but also many of this risk is difficult to say anything. But perhaps that is also the mysterious charm of it for the community. Two years to recover the market is likely or many experts predict that by the end of 2018 the market will recover completely. I think this is an opportunity for long-term strategic investors to effectively implement their business strategies. Perhaps what people need is time to wait and trust in this attractive market.
Activity: 98
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Already the BTC exchange rates have risen from $6,700 per coin to around $9,400 per coin during the past few weeks. So my guess is that it may not take too long for Bitcoin to breach the peaks which were attained in 2017 December.
Activity: 280
We never know what will happen tomorrow. Included in this crypto. Crypto is very volatile, not knowing the time. If crypto is capable, crypto can change the current state turned 180 degrees. For that, when and how long it takes crypto to recover this we can not predict it. Last year, the price of crypto that many people underestimated, in less than 2 years able to silence all the mouths of people who underestimate it. Moreover, this is just restored, crypto technology is very smart. So we wait for the next surprise and still hope the best for us all.
Activity: 462
you don't have to wait that long, the market are already recover and you can see now the charts and the market are in good shape. Everyone already looking for good position to enter the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The market of cryptocurrency is recovering much faster.  It will take several months, not years.  You see with which speed this market can grow, and also fall.  So for 2 years, there will be many more corrections, and the market behaviour will change.
Jump to: