Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 54. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
market is not linear either,market does not have sequence ,but it does have reflections .so are you saying in 2years market gonna  recover nah it does nt work like that market can reserve anything ,the bullish run could start right now
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Crypto moves so quick I think a multi year recuperation isn't reasonable. I figure you will see a recuperation this year however this market will keep on having swings and have another drop after recuperation. Adjustment of this market may in reality be at least two years away.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
it's up to you to say your prediction when the market will return high, but whenever it is, in the future cryptocurrency market will return high and increase in interest by the crowd...
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
And what makes you think that a 2 year bear period is in store for the crypto world? Coming up with random numbers without any source to back it up isn't going to get much validity. Also technical analysis doesn't really works accurately in the crypto markets and basing your results on that wouldn't be helpful.
copper member
Activity: 378
Now everyone is just depressed, wishes they never started investing and just wants to get out without a loss. But once they made 2, 3 or 4 x gains again and are at break-even, their greed will lighten up again. Altought i think this will take years. I mean all of this would have been for nothing if you sell at break even, just to watch prices double regularly again after that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

Many people saying that too because the market is still dropping and moving crazy. I know this market will become stable before the year end because people in crypto is panicking and thinking crazy thing so sometimes they can't wait and sell their coins.
Activity: 84
Let's hope that it will take less time and cryptocurrencies will soon become legal in many countries.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It has never been before that the market was rebuilt for two years. I think this will not happen this time. We see that the crypto-currency market is very volatile and the situation on it is changing very quickly. Therefore, there is no reason to believe that the current market recovery will take place about two years. In fact, bitcoin is already ready to rise in price and lead by itself another crypto currency.
Activity: 322
The world is changing. It happens every day. I do not think it will last 2 years. I believe that this is a 1-year spurt.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Two years is a good thing, it's better than 10-20 years to return to the $ 20 000 and the capitalization of which is close to $ 1 trillion.
Activity: 126
you certainly maybe right in your prediction, but I do not see this getting up to 2years. Looking at the rate of awareness about Crypto, more and more hands are going to come into the market. In Crypto world, anything can happen. I foresee a bull run this year ending.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Could be true can be wrong, even senior analysis in cryptocurency alone is not necessarily true to guess the price of crypto during the next 2 years. You and their senior opinion are just speculation. The world of crypto is full of surprises, so wait till time can answer it.
Activity: 126

This post seems like a post that someone does just for the sake of having something to post. Market is already recovering and market fundamentals haven't really changed. It is still the same factors but is developing over time.
Activity: 196
I do not agree with this statement and such thoughts in general! As far as I know, the next financial crisis is imminent, or rather it is already in full swing, but many people do not even know about it, so the crypto-currencies will serve as a trans-shipment point at the peak of the financial crisis and big money will remain forever in the cryptocurrency!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
Large funds and investors will soon enter the market, so I think it will recover within a year.
Activity: 6
yeah, sounds so sad but i think it may take a really long time for btc to come back and reach a new ATH
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I think  the market can recover much faster than in 2 years. But if it takes that long to recover, then I am afraid that many investors will move away from crypto and price will go even down as there wouldn't be any demand.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Yes mate, i think its not that easily to recover the market, maybe lets just take some patience on holding our altcoins and bitcoins. So that we can also help the market by not dumping.
Activity: 98
The Cryptocurrencies market is moving fast and will reach $ 1 billion by the end of the year, I believe that is true.
Are you confused? You rely on pain to say that the market is rapidly changing?
reach 1 billion dollars this year? I think that will not happen
Activity: 196
I think the market will recover very quickly, but all conditions for its stable regulation and risk reduction should be formed. Once all the issues regarding regulation have been resolved, the market will immediately begin to grow. So I am sure that we have to wait 1-2 weeks and in early July there will be a reversal.
Pages:
Jump to: