Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 58. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
Wish this was a joke too... I still believe that bitcoin price will be like $ 15-18K by the end of 2018 year. Anyways, next bullish wave might raise bitcoin right to $ 100K.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Maybe, you are right but I think the market will rise in the last of 2018! Go back to 2017 and remind the April month, You will get the answer. Actually, Nobody was thought that the crypto market will grow like November in 2017! But it happened already! And, now the crypto market is like being stable.
Activity: 364
As cryptocurrency is equal an future application and a ample cookery utensil of community and bob are even barren of it, I don't fancy the reclaim would accept a deep time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
I expect that the second half of 2018 will be more favorable for cryptocurrencies and we will not have to wait 2 years for the market to recover. I am optimistic about the development of the crypto sphere and think that the negative trend will soon be replaced by a positive one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
You are saying market fundamentals changed but still compare with 2013 I think, and yeah everything changed and changing and we cant compare bitcoin with past years.
Activity: 96
same sentiments. 2018 is not the year for the moon
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Can you guys stop crying for recover? I've been heard this one everyday, everytime
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
how can you say 2 years, can you say based on what, because you call it without giving proof, it sounds like bullshit, I do not mean to judge you, do not be offended  Wink
Activity: 111
As I would like to think, it won't be up to 2 years for the market to recoup. My expectation, the market will begin typical before the current year's over. In the event that the market is as yet not steady, I am certain that the center of one year from now will come back to ordinary. These conditions will test our understanding in contributing coins. I think, the cost of coins dependably comes as a surprise.Please, dependably think positive and idealistic. I'm certain, everybody does not have any desire to lose, such huge numbers of individuals will keep the coins stable. Bear in mind to dependably screen the costs that happen in the market and keep in mind to dependably ask
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Of course, it can be as you think.  But if you look at the graphs of the past, we see that bitcoin can go into growth very quickly.  Look at least last year.  The fundamentals of the market have changed.  But the behaviour of bitcoin remains as unpredictable.
Maybe it took only a 1 year the market can recover to a price can reach again into a high prices.
But for now it was too hard for them be back again because need also to down the prices before it quickly recover again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
It is obvious that any long term prediction for crypto is a pure speculation.
Market can turn green at any moment: tomorrow or somewhere in 2020.
At the same time, during next two years we can see a number of serious market dips and recoveries.
Just stay smart and do not trust all those "crystal ball gurus" Cheesy
Activity: 199
everything can happen. but I think that by the end of the year the market will recover. and the basics of the market remained the same.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
To me I don't think I will support your clause of the two years recovery solution, from my point of view I think I will also go with the person that suggested the last quarter of the year, even though the increment may not be up to that of last year but it will be trending towards that point. There  will be green light soon.
Activity: 324
Seems yep its not so easy to recover market, its already half year red market, im tired with this small numbers and no profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

Here we have a prophet. Cryprocurrency market is unpredictable because it's sentimentally influenced. However the time it takes, the market has now grown mature. And I love it for how matured it has gotten to.

As favourable regulations comes onboard,  bigger players will come out to play
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I tend to agree with you. A lot of people got burned buying in December and a lot of these people have sworn off crypto altogether. It will be a long time before they start dipping their toes in the water again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I don't really think so that it will take that long for market to recover, I believe the market will recover end of the year or max beginning of next, There are a lot people joining crypto space at the moment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
I agree. It may take another two years for the market to recover. For the next spike, Bitcoin needs a major trigger. And I can't think about any trigger before the next block reward halving.

Some days ago there was news about the implementation of lightning in the blockchain, maybe it'll let another growth start. This idea was promoted 6 months ago but forgotten, and the market went down. Don't you think that 2 years is a long period for the recovery? New innovative coins may kill the Bitcoin idea.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
In general, the discourse of experts points to the year 2019-2020. I think rise and recovery of the market in general can take a long time, it is hard to give a definite time.
Activity: 46
I want to be agreeing with you but not fully. A lot of people got burned buying in December and a lot of these people have sworn off crypto altogether. It will be a long time before they start dipping their toes in the water again. Especially with these stories of the IRS taxing people for more than they made.
Pages:
Jump to: