Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 60. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
If large investors come to the market, then the price of all coins will grow several times in a couple of days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I do not think that the market will recover in 2 years because cryptocurrency is now growing rapidly so much interest from the public to buy altcoin or bitcoin in the next few months.see from the bitcoin history chart data from year to year, indeed Q1 bitcoin must have corrected the price and start to recover in the middle of the year. so it is probable this year bitcoin prices will begin to gradually rise and the market starts to stabilize.

Nobody can predict how long the market price can recover, it can be  month or up to two years maybe. We cannot really tell, but what I hope is for the market to grow as soon as possible time so we can all be happy.
Activity: 280
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

In my observation about the market cycle now, it won't take 2 years before the market recover. Perhaps, before end of this year for sure most of

the coins which are potentials but now are in stage of cheap value for sure will fly up to moon, so better avail the chances to buy them so far

before we blame ourselves in the end for not buying em when their value was cheap.

the crypto market is really unpredictable, and we cannot predict its price value. We also cannot say how long will it takes before it can recover, maybe it will takes months or a year, but what is important is we keep on using this crypto so it will not stop to grow.
Activity: 322
For those who need help( like me!) download the Telegraph app from app store, log in with "some kind of "name. add phone number(-this app is just like whatsapp). then in search bar type Dietbitcoin, join a group. more members , more talk, more value!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Maybe you're right. The market has changed, indeed, but crypto is still in development, so who knows how much time it will need in order to recover. It's hard to predict anything at this point.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
I think that the next major growth we will see in 2019. While the infrastructure for the arrival of serious money will be prepared.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
The cryptocurrency market has changed, but these changes seem to me to contribute to a sharp increase in the rate. Therefore, I believe that the market will recover much earlier.
Activity: 84
UniDapp
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

No I hope it won't take two years. It is a very long time. I think market has already started recovering. Noticed bullish charts when I checked last friday and today btc is already closing in on 7k usd. Hold on. The bulls are coming soon. Only a matter of time now
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
two years is long enough for the market to recover, I dont think that it will take that long for the market to recover since we can see the market now that slowly recovering.
Activity: 50
Two years is enough, in my opinion, it will take less than six months.
Activity: 154
Yes, I've heard that. But I think that it takes about a year to completely restore the crypto-currency market. After all, he had already partially recovered.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
I think it is not possible and market will recover during next months or until the end of the year.
Crypto is developing and becomes stronger and stronger.

In my opinion will the recovery take a few months, because the price of Bitcoin was hit the all time high of 20,000 dollar in only three weeks. Depends of the market situation it can take some weeks or months that we see the market recover.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Crypto market is getting red and hard to move back. They are my thoughts based on mainstream acceptance of Cryptos and the fact that a lot have people have lost money in the markets and have lost their passion
Gloom and doom feed on gloom and doom and that is what is happening at the moment. As I said I hope I am wrong but it does not look pretty. There are many new coins and tokens influence the market too.
Activity: 111

Not true at all. The market has started recovering already. That two years would be a massive change already. You're talking about a long term market progress and there is no way that the market would be stagnant for this whole year and the next coming 6 months.
Activity: 210
I think it is not possible and market will recover during next months or until the end of the year.
Crypto is developing and becomes stronger and stronger.
Activity: 115
Two years? I don't think so. it seems like the market will see more reds in months to come, but I really do not think it will take another two years for it to recover, hopefully. If it doesn't recover by the end of this year, we should be expecting it to do so by the first few months of next year. I think that's enough time for the market to bull again.
Activity: 336

I also think the recovering of market prices can take months or maybe years. But on the other hand, I think the world of cryptocurrency is so dynamic and the prices can change positively (or negatively, of course ) in days and weeks. I hope that the bulls will come in the following months.
Activity: 406
I think that's a long time.  in my opinion at the moment the market can become the largest even in six months, everything is unpredictable
Activity: 109
consist 2 years in bear market? This is possible, but is unlikely, unless a global ban on cryptomarket by the world leaders, or we suffered technical fail at one point, otherwise I do not think it would happen.
Activity: 392
I agree. It may take another two years for the market to recover. For the next spike, Bitcoin needs a major trigger. And I can't think about any trigger before the next block reward halving.

Maybe two years is enough or two years is too long for markets recovery. But i think it will be more faster for tye recovery now because of the changes in economy tgat can affect bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: