Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 25. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
February 11, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
I consider it will never have crashed because Bitcoin and Fiat currency is dissimilar to each other. It will have crashed merely if wholly the nation combined forces to ban fiat and only used cryptocurrencies. But it's awkward. It’s not similar to Bitcoin who can we enterprise the value of it down. I mean is that the price of Fiat Currency is founded on somewhat, and the something is the economy of a state, and it is tough to make it crash
Though they are not all the same, I really think that FIAT can crash and the only way that this scenario is possible is when the economy of the specific country crashes as well.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
February 11, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
I consider it will never have crashed because Bitcoin and Fiat currency is dissimilar to each other. It will have crashed merely if wholly the nation combined forces to ban fiat and only used cryptocurrencies. But it's awkward. It’s not similar to Bitcoin who can we enterprise the value of it down. I mean is that the price of Fiat Currency is founded on somewhat, and the something is the economy of a state, and it is tough to make it crash

You have not much historic background do you? Just google the Republic of Weimar, just before Hitler´s ascent to power. You will find out that the German "mark" was not even worth its own weight in bread.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
February 11, 2018, 12:31:38 PM
It is possible. For example, hyperinflation can lead to this. This is particularly the case in countries with poor economics by constantly printing money that is losing value all the time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
February 11, 2018, 12:11:59 PM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Well, you might as well believe that the world is flat if you believe this kind of bullcrap. But hey, there is always a possibility in everything to happen in anyway. But if this is about the whole world and every single fiat in every country crashing at the same time or even in the same month or year, I'm afraid it is just nearly impossible to happen. Anyone saying otherwise is either stupid or lying. Sure it may happen in some currency on selected countries and I think over the history it has happened already on some country, But for the whole world at the same time? I just can't agree to it unless it happens in front of my eyes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 11, 2018, 09:00:59 AM
Sorry for your optimistic view, but currencies have crashed in all course of history, even in recent time (ask to argentinian or venezuelan), and you can bet it will happen again and again.

No.as of now it is imposible that the fiat currency will crashed.
Because, majority of people all over the world were using fiat.

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 07:26:55 AM
No.as of now it is imposible that the fiat currency will crashed.
Because, majority of people all over the world were using fiat.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
February 11, 2018, 07:07:39 AM
I think that most people lack of any basic comprehension of economy, and this lack makes impossible a decent discussion.
Fiat money is just PAPER and, as the name clearly says, its value is based on trust.
If - for any reason - this trust ceases, fiat money becomes again just paper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 01:13:06 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Inflation and deflation sure affect fiat negatively, but it does not mean that paper money will vanish. Cryptocurrency will not ruin fiat as well at least for a hundred of years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 01:13:30 PM
I think it's can't happen in near future because economy in the world is stable . But we should care about our goods and buying gold for example of other different stuff.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 12:16:54 PM
Fiat money will lose its significance to gold and the cryptocurrencies in the next twenty years, said Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and his latest ,"Why The Rich Are Getting Richer."
The self-proclaimed gold bug is one of few investors to be bullish on both bitcoin and gold, noting that the cryptocurrency will slowly erode fiat currencies' relevance, while gold will act as an important hedge instrument
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 10, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

Fiat currency will always exist. I think it wont crash because it is still needed in the future. Some countries may opt to be cashless but some countries will still prefer fiat currency. It will not be eradicated totally and will still continue to go around the peoples hand.
Yes, I'm sure that until whenever fiat will always be there, many transactions that can not be done with digital money or cryptocurrency, all can run together because of complementarity, so we better never think that the presence of bitcoin aims to replace fiat.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Fiat currency will always exist. I think it wont crash because it is still needed in the future. Some countries may opt to be cashless but some countries will still prefer fiat currency. It will not be eradicated totally and will still continue to go around the peoples hand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
February 10, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
I dont think the fiat currency will crashed. Fiat is established for so long and it is supported by the guidelines and law in each country. It is impossible that things will happen soon.

It can’t happen to a crash fiat currency because there is a lot of states that adopt fiat currencies mainly more than the cryptocurrency. It will not occur except the entire world receives cryptocurrency and become more constant. But then there are minor dealings such as transactions in small stores. So I conclude that Fiat still is used nowadays until the many decades.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

I believe that Fiat Currency will stay forever. It will not crash, nor disappear because it exists over thousand years. Even if there are new technologies like credit cards, debit cards, online transactions and many more, still fiat currency is existing and will always exist. There is no chance about the claim of Robert Kyosaki. Fiat currency will always go with technology.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Why people especially those who are already got engaged into the world of cryptocurrency always thinking if the fiat currency crashed? Can't we just make it stable that both type of currencies which are in terms of virtual and real do exist and be used at the same time since both type are not directly being affected because people are the ones who are directly being affected to the choice they have made. For me, even if cryptocurrency was a big hit right now, still fiat will not come to an end because many people are still relying into fiat currency even if they are already into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
Definitely fiat money and bitcoin is dissimilar. I think it will happen that bitcoin will crashed because all we want is a faster transaction and those things in easiest way. People nowadays are really interested of bitcoin because of the capable to earn money and also a security in our account.
Both currency may crash anytime like bitcoins fiat actually crash before a hundred times if you saw the dollar when it first introduced it drops from the top. Bitcoin is digital currency while dollar is a physical but both used by people therefore its not totally different thing if we talk about money more on its value that can be controlled or manipulated by any people who holds the largest amount of stocks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
February 10, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
Definitely fiat money and bitcoin is dissimilar. I think it will happen that bitcoin will crashed because all we want is a faster transaction and those things in easiest way. People nowadays are really interested of bitcoin because of the capable to earn money and also a security in our account.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
I don't thi k this thing is possible. Fiat or regular currency has stable market value and is supported by governments which is the opposite of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin. There are changes on the market value of fiat but that is not as huge as in Bitcoin. Also, many people are more into fiat than cryptos which are still young compared to cash. The market price of fiat are way stable to crash.
Fiat is there for centuries and most of the people not consider something money until or unless they cannot feel it in your hands. This is the reason people with old ideas are afraid of investing into bitcoin and other virtual currencies because they are afraid about its existence. Like all other innovative ideas, this concept ii also bound to face some rejection. Well, in 50 years, virtual currencies will be common in developed states.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 01:57:02 AM
The fiat currency is good for those who have using this currency the fiat will not crashed it is possible to say that the fiat use will be less as compared to know because the people like to use bitcoin for a few reasons that this currency have no taxes and those who have this currency they can make profit over it. and the transaction amount is high but bearable and the profit chances is high. starting business for crypto is a very innovative chance for those who have some money to take a start in the 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: