Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 21. (Read 8740 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
In my own opinion, I think fiat currency is not possible to experience a crash like bitcoin and other crypro currency can experience. If the fiat currency will crash, there will be a huge change that might happen all over the world that will greatly affect us especially our economy. There will be a global crisis and problems may rise.
This thing still do not happen, I believe the government are wise to evade this situation, because the world happen an economic crisis never give benefit for government and people on the world. Therefore, which things the government need to is evade that economic crisis, as long as they can reduce the growth of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, they can do that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I'm not sure on what to make up entirely of this, fiats don't and can't crash in the modern market.
they are not like stocks and cryptocurrencies that may end up going zero. The massive circulation
and exchange rates of fiats in country to county is so well adopted that it's a staple movement in
our global financial economy for decades now I believe. With the arrival and emergence of bitcoins
and cryptocurrency, I don't think any of these will ever replace the fiat monetary system.
Cryptocurrency relies on fiats value and exchange. I think crypto were created to assist and channel
fiat on the internet with the emergence and widespread popularity and application of the internet.
The only thing I think can have a short or lasting impact and effect is the exchange rates from fiats
to other fiats, just like financial crisis when dollars and other world currencies depreciate in value.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
I think not. First of all, we have seen bitcoin's potential and flaws in the past few years and it had boomed. But still it was not enough to cover the entire population. Some countries reacted negatively by banning bitcoin. It may be possible, but it only has a very little chance of doing so. What I want to emphasize is bitcoin has become great tool for money transactions. I want people to see bitcoin as an upgrade of today's money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Our world is full of possibilities so there is a chance that the digital currency can replace the fiat currency. There are now many people nowadays who are prefer to use cryptocurrencies than fiat money. Maybe the payment system will be change because of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
If Fiat currency crashed, how can that Economy be sustained? Is it the advent of Bitcoin that no one knows or can predict its futuristic effect on any economy yet in the future despite its obvious potentiality that shall sustain it having forgotten its deregulation coined by the Block chain? A country can only go into depression caused by recession where there  economic instability elopes. Drawing this cotton, Fiat currency to me can not crashed, But Bitcoin can be an agent of Economic recession combater or suppressor.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

It will never ever going to happen dude. Digital cryto currency cannot replace our fiat system. This is far to happen so we dont need to respond from it. Aside from that digital cyrpto currencies price are just relying on our fiat system so without it digital cyrpto currencies are valueless.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The chances are there, we've an even issue happening that is modification. we tend to as an entire accomplished that paper money of late have some issue because it wasn't fully move down by Gold save. we do not apprehend exactly what's the state of our cash save. On the off likelihood that that's things, at that time the impact can return in a while. thus let merely keep a be careful. i am bound cryptanalytic cash are an additional various for people.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
I don't think fiat currency will crash because;
1. Not everyone one will be able to use the internet/online transaction and shouldn't be deprived of spending.
2. The exchange of bitcoin mostly ends as a fiat of whichever needed currency without which only bitcoin may not be used by all.
3. For the case of daily petty trading fiat will always be needed.
Activity: 411
No that is no chance that fiat currency will crashed every  i do not trust in that position in world , because do not have any good replacement , crypto is not for that , not many ppl known how to use that !
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
In my own opinion, I think fiat currency is not possible to experience a crash like bitcoin and other crypro currency can experience. If the fiat currency will crash, there will be a huge change that might happen all over the world that will greatly affect us especially our economy. There will be a global crisis and problems may rise.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It's impossible to happen that the fiat currency has crashed. This is one of the important things people use every day every country in the world uses fiat money so it's impossible to do that.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
Its possible that crpyto currency replace fiat because day by day crypto currency become popular, if all of people know what currency is, fiat will end for sure, we are now facing the high technology future is almost near.
Activity: 11
It depends: on local base it's very possible, and it happend a lot of time, usually when there is a war, an economic crisis and so on.
But there is a global strenght that keep the system working.
If there were a global crisis, with the crash of EVERY currency... well it would be a big problem, and probably the end of the civilization in the way we know it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
There is always a chance that a fiat currency will crash, if the government/central bank resorts to reckless policies that break public confidence in the value of the currency.The history demonstrated that all the fiat currencies crashed at some point and they are unstable by nature - they are only backed by the government decision to declare it legal and maintain the illusion of value. It is because the inflation always jumps, the purchasing power drops, and at some point this bubble ruins not only the currency's value, but the whole economy.

I gotta say, you really have some great skills in expressing yourself and clearly you read a lot. What you just said really makes sense and is really a possible way to make fiat crash and become devalued. Frightening, yes, but is something that we just cannot escape from and ignore since it really is such an important matter. Even the roman empire has fallen. There is just no guarantee that this will not happen to any country of today. Which is why cryptos are really such a big help as a storage of value just in case this happens.
To me i personally think that fiat currency can cash, because we have already experience that when a country is under war influence, they their currencies become devalue and falls to too much low price. The decreasing price of a fiat currency is also effect the economy of a country.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
I think that in the near future (5 may 10 years) we will see how first in the experiment, some country (Japan, for example) will try to refuse paper money. most likely the population of a more serious age will be skeptical about this, but the end of the era of paper money is not far off.
Activity: 89
Yes there's always that possibility since it already happened and history can tell, it might not be totally crashed but temporarily, and now, referring to how our technology progresses and bitcoin becoming more and more popular, there's a huge chance, it may not be today but maybe some time in the future.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
There is always a chance that a fiat currency will crash, if the government/central bank resorts to reckless policies that break public confidence in the value of the currency.The history demonstrated that all the fiat currencies crashed at some point and they are unstable by nature - they are only backed by the government decision to declare it legal and maintain the illusion of value. It is because the inflation always jumps, the purchasing power drops, and at some point this bubble ruins not only the currency's value, but the whole economy.

I gotta say, you really have some great skills in expressing yourself and clearly you read a lot. What you just said really makes sense and is really a possible way to make fiat crash and become devalued. Frightening, yes, but is something that we just cannot escape from and ignore since it really is such an important matter. Even the roman empire has fallen. There is just no guarantee that this will not happen to any country of today. Which is why cryptos are really such a big help as a storage of value just in case this happens.
Everything can happens, the world always has surprises and we are the watcher of this movie. As long as we can imagine some situation, even worst situation, it always has percent to becomes true. Great inventions always come from crazy ideas, remember that.
Activity: 140
In fiat currency, large debts are accumulated and they can not simply take and disappear. Many people have savings in pension funds. With the disappearance there will be strong social tension. There will be disappointment and, as a consequence, a decrease in motivation will work well.
Activity: 238

Activity: 98
It can crash but only if everyone of us withdraw his money. But it cant happen because if some people withdraw their money, the price drops and there are always investors waiting for it and they buy on dropped prices. So again it gets stable and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: