Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 20. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
It is impossible for fiat currencies to be crashed. Not in our lives will happen that for sure. We are living now in the digital world but that doesn't mean that digital currencies will replace fiat. System in different countries will be a chaos and we all know that there are still parts of different countries experience poverty. How about them? Also, fiat currencies are one of identity of a certain country. Government will not allow it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I'm not sure that fiat currency will be crashed, if this happens of course the country will be destroyed because fiat is the main force for the state to maintain their existence.

It is impossible that fiat currency will be crashed because each country has their own fiat that recognized by each people and all means of livings are depending with each fiat currency. Maybe fiat currency in such countries will be decreasing but to crashed is impossible to happen. There must be a great war to be happen to deteriorate country economy and fiat currency will none valued after all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Fiat has already crashed depending on which country you reside in. Take a look at Venezuela or Zimbabwe, they suffered from hyperinflation and in some countries they had to abandon their currency altogether and switch to another one.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Fiat currency will not crash, not every people can managed to earn cryptocurrency because not everyone is knowledgeable about bitcoins and how you are going to earn it so fiat will be still existing even in the future.
Activity: 504
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Even if there are so many good cryptocurrency in the market. I don't think fiat money will be crashed. Because fiat is more accessible for many people rich or poor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

It will never ever going to happen dude. Digital cryto currency cannot replace our fiat system. This is far to happen so we dont need to respond from it. Aside from that digital cyrpto currencies price are just relying on our fiat system so without it digital cyrpto currencies are valueless.
Yes very honestly it is not going to happen, i think that fiat currency and crytpo currencies will follow side to side, and not a single one is going to die, in fact still most of the people do not have knowledge about computer and interest and specially in backward countries, internet is not yet so common, therefore we cannot say that it will happen so soon, it will take centuries.

For me it  will also never happen as fiat currencies existed for so long now, same with cryptocurrencies, it will continue to become popular and time will come many people will also support the use of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
I'm not sure that fiat currency will be crashed, if this happens of course the country will be destroyed because fiat is the main force for the state to maintain their existence.
Activity: 308
What? for real that kiyosaki person saying this kind of thing? well, for me that thing is not possible. For fiat currencies to crash and not being used anymore, i believed that is impossible. Because of fiat currencies is the veins of economy in each countries since ancient time. Well, maybe we'll improve into some cashless society, but surely that region currency will still survive. either it is paper/ paperless.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I think it could happen, but the decline will not be too significant because FIAT is supported and adopted by the government. This is different when compared to crypto, because cryptocurrencies until now have not had the right regulation so that any news that happened will make crypto can decrease so fast and uncontrollable. This is what causes some people to be careful when using crypto, but on the other hand that crypto has an advantage that is not owned by other currencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
what theory underlies that fiat currencies will be crashed? fiat currency is the currency of each country and not just as a means of payment, but also the identity of a country. fiat currency also determines the weakness or strength of a country's economy, as all are measured from fiat currency, as well as inflation and deflation.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
with this new technology that we have now a days..there will be no impossible that these will happen but again this will take place sometime in the future because we know how useful fiat is to us in our everyday life and our society still recognize fiat as national currency.
Activity: 406
Fiat currency will never crash because it was the main currency of people and not all can understand how to use digital currency.
If fiat currency will change or crush there are big changes in our world and economy. We use fiat currency in everyday life and we use it for a long time, very impossible to change of any digital currency.
Fiat currency exists since from the ages and it will be in future also no doubt about that, nobody can crash the fiat currency, huge number of population still using fiat currency only and it is the part of parcel of their life. Even though existence of digital, crypto currency they cannot crash the fiat currency.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
It is possible. If war broke out. Fiat money will be rendered useless aside from actual gold.

By that time no other currencies will be useful for transactions and besides I don't think someone would be out buying groceries or checking online sale, right?
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Fiat currency will never crash because it was the main currency of people and not all can understand how to use digital currency.
If fiat currency will change or crush there are big changes in our world and economy. We use fiat currency in everyday life and we use it for a long time, very impossible to change of any digital currency.
Activity: 1050
I think it is very possible, a real example is what happens with Zimbabwe and Venezuela, there if we buy 1 Kg of eggs then it takes 1 paper money case to see that the value of fiat is easy to crashed.
Activity: 253
Fiat money will never crash, paper money is used world wide with under supervision of each country, and it's impossible to had a chance of crash. Remember that in cryptoworld we use also fiat to invest and exchange.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2

If the new High-Technology did not crashed and it will continue discovered the new equipment to make the people doing easier in any different aspects it is possible that fiat money will crashed and replaced by DIGITAL CURRENCY but of course it depends upon the stability of currency on who sustained till the end because all of them are wanted to be dominated like bitcoin.   
Activity: 314
The fiat currency will crushed I don't think so, I don't see it will gonna happened in the future because of it's trusted by some people don't know bitcoin yet, that's why it will not sure that it will be crushed and I think your trying to say is some online currency will crushed not our own fiat currency in a country.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

It will never ever going to happen dude. Digital cryto currency cannot replace our fiat system. This is far to happen so we dont need to respond from it. Aside from that digital cyrpto currencies price are just relying on our fiat system so without it digital cyrpto currencies are valueless.
Yes very honestly it is not going to happen, i think that fiat currency and crytpo currencies will follow side to side, and not a single one is going to die, in fact still most of the people do not have knowledge about computer and interest and specially in backward countries, internet is not yet so common, therefore we cannot say that it will happen so soon, it will take centuries.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
As the first step we need to provide internet in every part of the world, we are still very far from 100% crypto payments... maybe in 30 years
Pages:
Jump to: