Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 40. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I dont think the fiat currency will crashed. Fiat is established for so long and it is supported by the guidelines and law in each country. It is impossible that things will happen soon.
Paper money is the basic necessity of almost of all of us. People are using paper money since centuries and they are having a firm belief in paper money.

As far as I think, there is no way that we can see a cashless society. Paper money will remain in this society at its very own place. Crypto currencies will have hardly any effect on the market of paper money. Both will be used for their own sake.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.

Yes, I think, Fiat currency is not going to crash or anything, and if lets say whatbyou are saying really happened, everything will be affected by it, even cryptocurrencies. I think many people are buying bitcoin so that they could exchange it to fiat when their profit is big enough. Now without the fiat currency, I dont think cryptocurrencies would still be the same as today.
Activity: 1694
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Which I know the fall of the fiat is due to the economy of his own government, and also the government will do everything in his power to keep the fiat stable, I don't know it will happens or not and when.

There is always a chance that a fiat currency will crash, inflation is going up and the purchasing power drops, what you people think what will happen one day when that bubble burst? Fiat currency is not one, every country have government that controls fiat, in history many currencies already crashed.
I think this system will not last much now when we have alternative. Blockchain will over take fiat one day, no one can say when but some countries adopted bitcoin already, and if they like it they will go full on bitcoin, that means in some countries fiat will crash sooner then in some others.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Flat currencies are backed up by the governments and the flat money is regulated by the central bank of the country . The economics of a country is controlled by the central bank the do not let the flat currency disappeared.
 It is possible only when every country develop their own cryptocurrency ,but I don't think that will ever going to happen in future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Which I know the fall of the fiat is due to the economy of his own government, and also the government will do everything in his power to keep the fiat stable, I don't know it will happens or not and when.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In my opinion, the currency will not be replaced by bitcoin because some fiat functions can not be replaced with bitcoin, but in my opinion, bitcoin will have the functionality and legality equivalent to fiat money in the future.since bitcoin progress will increase with time.
The currencies cannot be replaced by the cryptocurrencies because the government doesn't want it to happen and they just like the currency to stay what it is because the price of bitcoin is not stable and if the currencies or fiat will crashed down then how the people sustain their stable life if they will depend in volatile market so it is not possible for me to see that the fiat currency will crashed down.
Activity: 196
Fiat currency still remains, But since we are living in blockchain era, These hot issues about cashless society are remains questionable, Because there are so many people are not yet recognized how blockchain works, It takes process to reach on that level as of now i noticed there are community who are adapting cashless society to make transactions fast and more comfortable to do. Its gonna be possible that fiat currency will be crashed down but may be in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
In my opinion, the currency will not be replaced by bitcoin because some fiat functions can not be replaced with bitcoin, but in my opinion, bitcoin will have the functionality and legality equivalent to fiat money in the future.since bitcoin progress will increase with time.
Activity: 505

I think thats not gonna happen anytime soon.. Cryptocurrency is still young and needs more time to mature, it is the future but I think it still need the help of fiat money. Another is, fiat money has been used all over the world for a long time now, so, letting it go would take some time before people can accept cryptocurrency completely.
Activity: 140
I dont think the fiat currency will crashed. Fiat is established for so long and it is supported by the guidelines and law in each country. It is impossible that things will happen soon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No. I don’t think that fiat currency can crash. Because firstly, it is a stable form of currency which means that its value does not fluctuate often. Secondly, it is regulated by government and banks which increases its stability and prevents the fiat currency from crashing. Thirdly, most of the world use fiat currency, so when so many users are using it, its hard to crash. But fiat currency of a country can go down if the economy of the country falls.

Exactly. These economists telling us about fiat's crash are far fewer than those that ensure fiat will last. And logically, i don't see any other currencies that can support the market right now the way fiat does. I believe in bitcoin and it's future but fiat will always be here
Activity: 980
No. I don’t think that fiat currency can crash. Because firstly, it is a stable form of currency which means that its value does not fluctuate often. Secondly, it is regulated by government and banks which increases its stability and prevents the fiat currency from crashing. Thirdly, most of the world use fiat currency, so when so many users are using it, its hard to crash. But fiat currency of a country can go down if the economy of the country falls.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
I believe that the collapse of Fiat is possible. in the case of prohibition in all and most countries of the world. But the financial sphere of the country is unlikely to catch, but the crypt will probably collapse full. In principle, everything goes to this, only time is unknown.

And I believe collapse of fiat is not possible. I mean what are the odds of $75 trillion market cap to collapse in the time. Plus more of the market cap will keep generating everyday as we need money and international transactions are increasing crazy hot per year. You can say that crypto will fall because it has no regulations and when that happens then things can go uncontrolled at anytime.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
It's possible. It has happened before. Google Zimbabwe Dollars. They had to abandon the currency because of severe inflation. Things like this is exceedingly rare though, to the point that majority of posters in this thread don't think it's possible.
Everything is possible and inflation of cash is near because bitcoin has revolutionize the world and now everyone is showing serious concerns about their native currencies because they want the eases of bitcoin and as the more people around the globe will start using this mighty coin the purpose of cash is wiped out and this will happen in near future.
I do agree with you that there is only one reason can be possible to stop fiat currency and that is inflation, because inflation is the most danger thing for the economy of a country and mostly the third world countries face a very high inflation ratio just like my country.

Here the inflation rate is about 17 percent. If crypto is out is of this problem then all the people will start using crypto in place of fiat.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
It will crashed someday but not now, all cryptocurrencies is still young experimented and not stabilize to replace fiat.
If the fiat loose its back up then that i where bitcoin replace fiat.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
it is possible that fiat currency will crash, if we look back, great depression already happened, and this is still when paper notes are being backed up by gold, we could never tell when a next great depression will come. i think fiat will crash because of itself, that is due to inflation and a nation's debt, however in the case of bitcoin crashing fiat, it is highly doubtful, considering we only get the value of bitcoin, if we convert it to fiat, I think the two currencies are now related to each other. if we look back and see what had happened to gold, the after it was taken off of the gold standard, gold can still be used for payment, however, it valued using fiat currency currency and later on, only a few people invested in gold and turned to fiat currency, knowing that it will be the standard of payment, and if we look now, what is happening to bitcoin, we use fiat to value bitcoin, we do not say that 1 bitcoin is equivalent to a barrel of oil, we still use fiat in order to check the buying power of bitcoin whenever we want to convert it to fiat. and if fiat currency crashes and we used bitcoin as payment, i think it will take a long time for all of us to adapt, luckily we have countries like japan who are doing it now, using bitcoins and altcoins as mode of payment and possibly in the future be totally fiat free, since their banks are also using their own cryptocurrency, i think if japan could pull this off, the whole world might get rid of fiat and use cryptocurrencies instead, but for now fiat is still being used worldwide and we need to accept it, but in due time,fiat might crash due to high inflation, and people will then turn to bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
I believe that the collapse of Fiat is possible. in the case of prohibition in all and most countries of the world. But the financial sphere of the country is unlikely to catch, but the crypt will probably collapse full. In principle, everything goes to this, only time is unknown.

How is that possible is? Do you think E-currency,crypto's or any revolutionary money can turn down fiat? Do you really think government can allow that? Since for me I can't see any instance or a cause on why would that happen. Fiat is a strong currency that government,businessman and ordinary people cannot let go with and maybe sometimes there is a crisis happens but fiat will became more stronger since it will be backed up by the law.
I do not agree with this that the fiat currency with crash down because of the bitcoin. May it possible in the far future but in this day and in the near future it is not possible, because fiat currency is used by almost all the people of a country and cryptocurrencies are still unrecognized currency for most of the people in the world.so in my opinion crashing fiat currency is not possible.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
In the event of the collapse of Fiat, this will affect many, as the conditions for this are only one when the economy of a particular country and their national currency will be in deep inflation.
The event does not matte the bitcoin is increasing in the price and eh value of the bitcoin will be more than this I love to hold the bitcoin and get in the bitcoin for the profit from it, I use the bitcoin and it want to make the max amount of the income it very short time as a lot for the people like me are doing, it is the time of the increase for the bitcoin so we cannot say the bitcoin will be crashed ever.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Fiat currency can crash. And it has crashed already in countries like Zimbabwe, Greece, Venezuela. To be specific the top countries where currency crashed are:
* Argentina
* Germany (after world war)
* Peru
* Chile
* Zimbabwe

Now you could see that there are instances of currency crashes in history. Currently there are some countries who are on blink of same. When finance dept of a country goes berserk, currency/economy crash is evident.
When currency of a country crashes prices of products and services sky-rockets. If you follow the news of greece and venezuela you will get the idea.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

If I understood you correctly, I'm note sure fiat currency crash is the right term for what you are saying. I don't think fiat can really crash, what can happen, and we are seeing it already in countries like Venezuela, is that the economy of a country can crash, and they get affected by inflation, and their currency loses value on the market. Corruption, wars, debt and many other things can be the cause for an economy to crash.

This is one of the beauties of crypto, since they are decentralized and are not tied to any single country/government, even if the economy of a country gets in trouble, it's citizens can return to bitcoin for safe heaven. That is also happening in Venezuela, and for me this is one of the reasons bitcoin is so important. Although people complain about it's volatility etc, it can actually provide stability to world economy.
Pages:
Jump to: