Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 37. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 07:00:03 AM
Yes it could be happen if people are using the advantage of digital currency to take fiat currency out of the game. I think that future gonna come soon , as long as the insane development of digital currency for now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 06:53:01 AM
it is impossible until the cryptocurrency is decentralized...the states won't allow not to control everything and this is obvious and properly...the cryptocurrency may in the future simply become a good option, but it will never replace the fiat
Activity: 336
Merit: 154
November 06, 2017, 06:45:26 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

I think it is not possible that fiat money get crashed. Fiat currency will never crash because its demand and supply is very high. But now Bitcoin should be accepted as a world money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
November 06, 2017, 06:43:10 AM
It will not, fiat is very useful in all parts of the world. It is being used by everyone even if others are now started using digital currency and yet fiat cannot be eliminate easily.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 06:30:12 AM
No, it is not going to crash.
People are buying bitcoins with fiat, not with gold.
Bitcoin needs fiat as much as fiat needs bitcoin.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
November 06, 2017, 06:08:03 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
i think this thing is really impossible especially if the cryptocurrency including Bitcoin will be the reason. Cash or regular currency are supported by different countries which is unlike Bitcoin wherein it is not yet legal to most of the countries. So it will be quite impossible that fiat will crash or will be no longer used.
Activity: 238
November 06, 2017, 05:28:54 AM
I think there is no such thing that fiat currency could possibly crashed.Maybe if the economy of the country will fall there is a possibility that fiat currency will crashed.
Activity: 182
November 06, 2017, 01:10:49 AM
We have to deal logically with few things in that possible of crashing fiat currency which not possible at all. Unless until all people accepting the cryptocurrency we are not able to finish fiat. Each and every Government will not let this happen as the value of their country is differs and one currency that also cryptocurrency most of people not aware and use to it so it is not possible to think of crashing fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 06, 2017, 12:51:41 AM
hi, i dont thin the Fiat Currencies will crash, as till today not many people are into cryptocurrencies, and the fiat currency like US$ is still dominant  the world. So, dont worry, the fiat currencies wont crash! Smiley
Even the government will not allow fiats to be taken over. In fact they still have the control on fiat and there are so many things fiat will still always be used for. We cannot really say what the future holds for sure, but I guess we may just have to keep watching and seeing how events unfold, but from the angle I see it, one way or the other we will still need fiat as a way of measuring even the value of bitcoin itself. Unless the government wants to take over USDT or other governments creating their own cryptocurrency and even at that it would still be controlled.
Activity: 696
November 05, 2017, 02:50:20 AM
When fiat currency will get crashed and have no value anymore, people will need to adopt to the situation even if it is not that easy because as we know, many people are still ignorant on cryptocurrencies and is still depends on fiat money. But what I can say is I think fiat money will not get crashed because since then, government are always backing the fiat money and I know they will not let the fiat get crashed. Even so, people always will adopt to any situations.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 04, 2017, 11:51:13 PM
Not crash but replace, there is a small chance that it will ever be replaced with another form of payment but never in my opinion will be destroyed in itself.
Yes the cash will be replace soon because people around the globe are now asking for the new currency that can be used all over the world and more beneficial for them also and bitcoin is here so don’t worry if cash got replace there is bitcoin that will replace it and it is more benefiting as compare to paper money because it give a lot of profit to its owner on daily basis and it allows to use it as investment and payment,
How many people are asking for the new currency ?
If you take a look at the population of those adopting the digital currency today, it is still relatively small and even in future, not everyone would still accept to use it. That is one thing we have to know.

Most countries are still challenged with access to internet, also, where do you want to leave the poor ones in the picture ? To die of hunger ? Fiat will still stay relevant whether we like it or not, about fiat crashing though, only time can tell.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 03, 2017, 03:43:24 AM
I think fiat currency will not crashed. We all know that the cryptocurrency is becoming more popular than before but I think the popularity is not yet enough to beat the fiat currency.
With more articles as well news coming out relating bitcoin as well other digital currencies the growth as well popularity keep on increasing. Bitcoin too is valued in terms of fiat, when this changes can expect the crash of fiat. Until then fiat will be the leader and bitcoin serve as the alternative.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 03, 2017, 03:40:57 AM
I don't think it's possible that fiat currency crashed, if that happens there will be chaos everywhere this system is what we used since as early as 5,000 B.C. so i think it's really is impossible that fiat crashed. And do you think that the government will allow it, nope they will not gonna let fiat crashed cause the balance will gonna brake down and that's the start of chaos i think.
The last thing the government will do is let Fiat crash, instead they will find a way to destroy Bitcoin once and for all. Everyone will just wake up and their Bitcoin has all disappeared lol. Now don’t hate me for saying that, cause I’m just joking. But still, that’s the true fact, government will never let Fiat go down like, they rather that Bitcoin go down.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 02:39:35 AM
hi, i dont thin the Fiat Currencies will crash, as till today not many people are into cryptocurrencies, and the fiat currency like US$ is still dominant  the world. So, dont worry, the fiat currencies wont crash! Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
November 03, 2017, 02:30:35 AM
I think fiat currency will not crashed. We all know that the cryptocurrency is becoming more popular than before but I think the popularity is not yet enough to beat the fiat currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 03, 2017, 02:13:13 AM
Not crash but replace, there is a small chance that it will ever be replaced with another form of payment but never in my opinion will be destroyed in itself.
Yes the cash will be replace soon because people around the globe are now asking for the new currency that can be used all over the world and more beneficial for them also and bitcoin is here so don’t worry if cash got replace there is bitcoin that will replace it and it is more benefiting as compare to paper money because it give a lot of profit to its owner on daily basis and it allows to use it as investment and payment,
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 05:22:51 AM

no its impossible for the fiat currency to crashed because it plays an important role in our daily life and we cant live without it. how can we buy our food and things if we there would be no money? bitcoins can crashed maybe because its only digital and prone to virus attacks that can cause him to malfunction and become unuseable. fiats cant crash but theres a possiblity that bitcoin can replace it someday if bitcoin has improved and been accepted globally.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 05:15:09 AM
I think fiat money will never be replaced by any currency because, although bitcoin can be used by everyone in the world for various financial transactions, but the existence of bitcoin fiat currency is needed for various financial transactions or banking transactions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am a fan of Deeponion
November 02, 2017, 03:35:27 AM
How can it's be crashed when you're using it daily, paying for every single things that you used in your life. Accepting bitcoin as an official payment is really hard. Cause the goverment won't accept any kind of anonymous transaction which they can't tax it. So i guess fiats will continue their way in official method payment and Bitcoin still is an investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 03:29:57 AM
I don't think it's possible that fiat currency crashed, if that happens there will be chaos everywhere this system is what we used since as early as 5,000 B.C. so i think it's really is impossible that fiat crashed. And do you think that the government will allow it, nope they will not gonna let fiat crashed cause the balance will gonna brake down and that's the start of chaos i think.
Pages:
Jump to: