Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 42. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
I don't think that it will happen, cause bitcoin cannot replace fiat currency in that way easily. Fiat currency is fiat currency for a very long time. It is not that easy as what others think of it. Bitcoin may take many years to become a currency, and maybe that will not come sooner. Digital currency is difficult to adapt, specially not all people living in the world knows the way digital currencies goes, how it really works.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

That is simply the vision and speculation of Robert Kyosaki. But I agree with him. Time will really come when fiat will be totally replaced with cryptocurrencies. Crypto is the future of currencies because it is totally digital. The world will be using a version of money that would perfectly fit the social situation.

It is impossible to happen the fiat currency will crashed into digital currency because cryptocurreny is volatile they are not stable its value and how investors really invest into unstable investment. And one thing is for sure the government never support the cryptocurrency to replace national currency of the country.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

That is simply the vision and speculation of Robert Kyosaki. But I agree with him. Time will really come when fiat will be totally replaced with cryptocurrencies. Crypto is the future of currencies because it is totally digital. The world will be using a version of money that would perfectly fit the social situation.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
The possibility are non-existent as long as cryptos doesn't have the capability to do what fiat does i.e instant transactions, usability, and liquidity. I also don't think countries like the US would give up the use of fiat--which is backed by their economy, for a currency that is highly unstable and decentralized.
Activity: 1484
Absolutely! That's why Bitcoin came about because fiat currency kept taking away from the people. Too much centralization is never good especially in money.

In my opinion, fiat currency will still exist as an official payment transaction tool and will not be completely replaced by bitcoin functionality or legality, since not all bitcoin functions can be used for various payment transactions, for example for a certain time bitcoin can not be used. Like when the lack of internet connection and the absence of electricity surely bitcoin can not be used for transactions.
I agree with you on that mate. I see that internet is our main source of making income with bitcoin so if no internet connection,our life stops as well or the worse we go crazy about it and frustration. Fiat currency is too difficult to replace in the sense that we are using it for a very long time and we use it rotationally. If ever bitcoin will have a legal base maybe that is the time when bitcoin can be slowly change the fiat currency or they just collaborate from one another and that's not an issue at all. So it won't happen to crash.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Absolutely! That's why Bitcoin came about because fiat currency kept taking away from the people. Too much centralization is never good especially in money.

In my opinion, fiat currency will still exist as an official payment transaction tool and will not be completely replaced by bitcoin functionality or legality, since not all bitcoin functions can be used for various payment transactions, for example for a certain time bitcoin can not be used. Like when the lack of internet connection and the absence of electricity surely bitcoin can not be used for transactions.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
The only time a Fiat currency will crash is when there is a downfall of the economy of a country. Of course not entirely all of the Fiat currency but only that country's fiat currency. The value of a currency is a reflection of a country's economy so with that being said a country with a good economic standing has a low chance of its fiat currency crashing.
It's possible in theory, but in practice, highly unlikely. Crashes can happen in Fiat currencies, more likely on weaker economies which have their own currency (Have a look at Zimbabwe) but it's impossible in major economies like USA's or Europe's. A minor crash could happen, even in major economies, but they are mostly temporary, in times of great distress.

For instance, USD's value dropped over the Euro after the election of Trump, however, it was only temporary.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
There is no possibility that this would happen, because too many factors would have to match with each other, and yet it would not be achieved what you meant in this question.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I'm not sure fiat currency will fall if everyone uses digital currency and even the reverse price fiat currency will be more expensive if every day people use digital money as regular use to pay something
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I don’t think so because as we know the importance of bitcoin is not ignored but to say it will replace the fiat it is difficult to replace as it has its own place and importance. Many people even don’t know bitcoin but they know fiat and if a person is illiterate how they can convince towards bitcoin. For several reasons fiat can’t be replaced the foremost is fiat has legal status in the country government any time accept that money.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
The only time a Fiat currency will crash is when there is a downfall of the economy of a country. Of course not entirely all of the Fiat currency but only that country's fiat currency. The value of a currency is a reflection of a country's economy so with that being said a country with a good economic standing has a low chance of its fiat currency crashing.
Activity: 798
At the moment I do not see any possibilities for fiat to be crashed, especially third world countries. In developed economies fiat currency most probably will keep losing its relevance due to crypto transactions, smart contracts, ICO's. But people will always be risk averse and diversify their wealth in crypto, assets and fiat. So at least our generation will most probably will not see fiat crashed.
You are saying the truth same here mate! I never heard about the bitcoin or the other coins getting crashed the people who are trying to use the bitcoin and they are having the huge profit. The possibility of the bitcoin is higher than the previous income. The price of the bitcoin is increasing so we cannot say that the crypto currency is getting down or it is going to be crashed and the importance of the bitcoin will be high in the future.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Everything is possible, the question is how likely it is.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 14, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

I agree and it's actually happened in some countries like in Zimbabwe. Their money almost lose it's value because of inflation. And many people there are totally confuse, with an instant their money can't buy their necessities. And bitcoin had help them somehow as an alternative in their currency.
Good thing bitcoin had invented like this is a blessing from above to solve and be alternative in our currency.

Well noted that what happened in Zimbabwe as well as some other countries like Venezuela and Nigeria is inflation. It isn't really a total crash of those economies. It is the same thing that happens in the crypto system referred to as plunge. It doesn't mean it isn't going to stabilize. The idea of paper money being totally eradicated isn't going to be possible anytime soon except we have aliens come dwell on earth and run the economy of all the countries because of their advancement in technology. Otherwise we will still have people here who don't even know jack about e-economy/commerce. Cryptocurrencies are only accessed through the internet and remember we still have people who can't even access a simple thing as an ATM. How are these people going to survive without paper money?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
October 14, 2017, 12:41:48 PM

I am sure that the fiat currency will never going to crash just because of bitcoin. That may be possible for any external factors like trade deficit and gold deposit, but certainly not for bitcoin or crypto currency. Fiat is a century old system and it is almost impossible for some parallel currency to bring fiat down in any way. We earn in bitcoin and at the end, transfer it to fiat currency because the acceptance of fiat currency is higher worldwide. Bitcoin is not structured to bring down the mainstream currencies, rather, it has built to create a parallel economy worldwide. People are earning in bitcoin and then cashing it out in fiat. So they are inseparable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 12:33:34 PM
Fiat currency is crashed everyday in different countries. If you are talking about dollars, euros, yuan and other strong currencies they are not going to be crashed that soon. But look at venezuela, look at angola kuanzas when oil took a dump or look at how many times brasil changed its currency because of crazy and uncontroled inflation?
Why are you so sure that the oil has spoiled? Do you think that countries that produce oil are to blame for the fact that their currency was turned into paper. They were rejoicing that they have a lot of oil and those who do not will always be to sponsor them in the country. They did not modernize their economy and did not even think how they will live their heirs when the oil runs out. It was good when oil was expensive and we gave the last money to buy fuel. Now a lot of money invested in alternative energy and oil demand will fall always. Greed killed the traders in oil so I do not pity them.
I´m not blaming anything. The whole economic boost was based on the oil price increased and it just took a dump when oil crashed. that´s all. Of course they are the ones to blame. I don´t pity them either.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
October 14, 2017, 12:24:38 PM
Fiat currency is crashed everyday in different countries. If you are talking about dollars, euros, yuan and other strong currencies they are not going to be crashed that soon. But look at venezuela, look at angola kuanzas when oil took a dump or look at how many times brasil changed its currency because of crazy and uncontroled inflation?
Why are you so sure that the oil has spoiled? Do you think that countries that produce oil are to blame for the fact that their currency was turned into paper. They were rejoicing that they have a lot of oil and those who do not will always be to sponsor them in the country. They did not modernize their economy and did not even think how they will live their heirs when the oil runs out. It was good when oil was expensive and we gave the last money to buy fuel. Now a lot of money invested in alternative energy and oil demand will fall always. Greed killed the traders in oil so I do not pity them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 12:06:38 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 14, 2017, 10:58:53 AM
I don't think Fiat currency will crashed. For sure we will have only many option as currency on doing our purchases. But for sure our recent currency will continue to exist.
Yea this is not going to happen even in next one century because this is going to continue to exist for long time and Governments have many options to save them even this digital currency is going to be very advance
Pages:
Jump to: