Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 45. (Read 8740 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 12, 2017, 10:44:55 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
I do not think Fiat easily collapsed so. There are a lot of bad rumors about digital money, and you should not believe those rumors, because their words are not necessarily right. Because you should consider whether the rumors are true or not. I never thought that Fiat would collapse because it was a tool for people to value the assets of the world, and people used it to convert digital money into fiat, which is very necessary in life so it will never collapse
hard to believe that fiat will crashed even the countries economy is down their fiat will still alive, its the currency that represent their nations so I'm not sure
if how fiat will collapse and what would be the replacement for that, if we are thinking that crypto will do then it will break the concept of being decentralized
as government needs to control it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
October 12, 2017, 10:35:14 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
I don't think so. Fiat or regular currency win't be obsoleted by digital currency and infact, they should both co-exist in my opinion. It won't crash just because cryptocurrency is getting more popular and getting more expensive than fiat. It will still play a big rolw on the daily basis of people espexially to people in countries where cryptocurrency is not yet legal.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 10:21:02 AM
I do not think Fiat easily collapsed so. There are a lot of bad rumors about digital money, and you should not believe those rumors, because their words are not necessarily right. Because you should consider whether the rumors are true or not. I never thought that Fiat would collapse because it was a tool for people to value the assets of the world, and people used it to convert digital money into fiat, which is very necessary in life so it will never collapse
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
October 12, 2017, 08:21:37 AM
In a theory that said “when you hate a government hurt them financially”, it is were silent rebellion towards untrust to financial system in our society start. It really can be a reality and it will surely crashed the fiat currency but what is the result of it, for sure a economic downfall will happen to that country and chaos will spread.

Is this worth it?, or it is too much to asked for. I hope it would be a mixed kind of society, where bitcoin and fiat work together without this issue at all.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 12, 2017, 08:17:35 AM
Fiat currency cannot be crashed because they are legal tenders that the government have authorized and made it to be used by the people.
If the people won't have physical money then they won't be able to make payments easily, at least not the illiterate ones. This will create a negative impact throughout the nation and hence will affect the economical growth throughout the world. Hence it is not possible for the fiat currency to be crashed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 08:05:05 AM
The bitcoin community is gradually increasing. However, what is mind boggling for me is the fact that do bitcoins also increase. I'm not referring to the value, but to the amount of bitcoins circulating around the market. Would we run out of bitcoins someday?
Activity: 140
★Jetwin.com★
October 12, 2017, 08:04:21 AM
Its very unlikely that the dollar or euro will crash, but fiats crash all the time. Just look at Venezuela and Zimbabwe for example, their coin is worthless right now because of the huge inflation rates.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 12, 2017, 07:56:29 AM
These are just speculations and rumors that it is possible to happen, they don't have grounds yet unto what could be the possible reason for fiat currency to crash but it is far from happening if I will be the judge. Fiat currencies has been here for so many years and people are used to it already.
Fiats were still in need,even cryptos gain popularity we can't deny that we can't use them physically anytime unlike fiat that are many uses. But still we need both.
Activity: 812
October 12, 2017, 07:43:19 AM
These are just speculations and rumors that it is possible to happen, they don't have grounds yet unto what could be the possible reason for fiat currency to crash but it is far from happening if I will be the judge. Fiat currencies has been here for so many years and people are used to it already.
Activity: 631
October 12, 2017, 07:40:54 AM
I was also wondering about these since then, and i am really curious if this could be possible. I wonder what would happen to a world without fiats, and one thing that was bothering me is that, there is something in my mind that says it is really impossible and total elemination of fiats are really impossible i think.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 12, 2017, 07:31:47 AM

Those are just postulation and instincts from human beings who have read wide (maybe) and trying to have a view, position or say in modern day happenings. Bitcoin is the new phenomenal going on now, is like a big wave sweeping across the globe and so, people are making statements as to the future of bitcoin.

Consequently, for the position if Robert Kyosaki as you said, it is just an hypothesis which when tasted with current happenings with fiat and the ungoing "disadvantages" of bitcoin ,would not stand the taste of time.

Hence, as aforementioned, looking at one of the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin - being that one must source the internet to be able to get along with it whether you are assisted by someone or by yourself, plus the paraphernalia that is included (computer, data, current/electricity to power either your phones ).

You then would see that it will be difficult to push away fiat that has got an inter physical exchange model or, would it mean that old people or young people that can't access the internet would be left with being helped for it all the time? Which is another difficult task for the society.

They can therefore, exist side by side. Bitcoin is of value, just imagine the current price.  Grin

Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 04:43:03 AM
If any country's fiat currency is going to crash,then USD would be the first to get crashed.If it gets crashed,then it would create a great negative impact on the world economy since USD has been the global reserve currency.If it happens,then people would have no other better choice than switching to bitcoins which is free from deflation as its supply is limited.Even though,gold has been saved for centuries,it would only be the second choice due to the growing popularity of bitcoins.

For me i think not because we really need real money.And if that happen it would be a big problem in our economy.Digital currency is becoming popular nowadays but i dont think that fiat would be crashed due to this digital currency.There where many speculations but thats not going to happen.
I don't think it will ever possible or will be in the future. we know fiat is the biggest need of the world right now and we don't imagine any of the country or the life without fiat or digital currency. even if crypto will ever flourish and known by all over the world even then you don't compare it to fiat because most of the thing we could even imagine without fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 12, 2017, 04:31:36 AM

If you listen to everything you see and hear on the internet then you should stop doing that since many stuff are just pure FUD propaganda.

Fiat money will never be away from the face of the earth. People will continue to use it and even if bitcoin is being used it is not a huge portion of the economy. The rising trend of bitcoin makes it seem suspicious to many people and they will continue to think such and fiat will prevail at least for the next two decades.
Activity: 602
October 12, 2017, 04:26:21 AM
If any country's fiat currency is going to crash,then USD would be the first to get crashed.If it gets crashed,then it would create a great negative impact on the world economy since USD has been the global reserve currency.If it happens,then people would have no other better choice than switching to bitcoins which is free from deflation as its supply is limited.Even though,gold has been saved for centuries,it would only be the second choice due to the growing popularity of bitcoins.

For me i think not because we really need real money.And if that happen it would be a big problem in our economy.Digital currency is becoming popular nowadays but i dont think that fiat would be crashed due to this digital currency.There where many speculations but thats not going to happen.
Activity: 686
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I don't think its just going to crash. We may have fair warning if anything like that would happen. Fiat has survived a lot of challenges before and it would talk something major to initiate a fiat crash. World war 3 perhaps?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Fiat can crash the moment you need more of it to buy what you would have needed less to buy for the same thing and unit sometime in the past. Most times the handlers of the country finance always termed such recession or depression, hyper inflation as the case maybe but it does not change the fact that the currency in question has crashed. What they do next is now start looking for ways to augment it by offering some forms of subsidies on essential commodities if there is no possibility of increasing the income of workers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Every country is supporting somehow fiat currency still, and they have regulated in a form that it is difficult to all of the fiat currency crash at once. And of course, for fiat currency to crash there have to be something else emerging, and in this moment the only think emerging is btc, and it is still long way from being stable.
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
Don’t believe everything that you hear or see here in this forum, or anywhere. Make sure you have done your own research and have evidence that whatever an individual is saying is correct. Especially when it comes to a conspiracy about the collapse of fiat. Anyways, I don’t think that such a phenomenon is going to occur in our lifetimes. Fossil fuels and other major resources will still last until the end of our time. In other words, I am not very concerned. If you want to prepare for a potential collapse in government economies, then there is one simple thing that you can do: Buy gold. Gold has retained its value for centuries even millennia and its price is always on the rise. It is a highly coveted asset and in times of economic instability, it is good to have some gold blocks in your safe.
Activity: 672
As of now, maybe fiat cannot be crashed easily, but maybe someday it will be totally diminished and be replaced by something else. We don't know what might happen, but still i strongly believe that this is not yet replaceable even when the time comes.
Fiat has been in use for centuries and it is hard to replace them with digital currencies. Though bitcoins have potential to lead the currencies of the world but it cannot eradicate paper money from the face of earth. However, it can simultaneously be used with traditional currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: