Author

Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A) - page 3689. (Read 758811 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
September 26, 2015, 02:20:59 PM
Roma win for 5-1 but is normal, Carpi is a little team (have already a penality but not score).

for now i have bet Juventus and over 3,5, for the rist time of my life I'm rooting for Juve tonight  Grin

For me, the manager/trainer of  juventus and Napoli , who lose is fired, Allegri or Sarri

Yep I also agree with that, they both need good results. I think I will add the over 2.5 @2.06
(To bad I can't make a parlay in events for the same match xD)
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2015, 02:16:45 PM
I think Napoli- Juventus play with scary of lose, and all close to defense and see a very boring game to 0-0 or another draw result. Nobody can't lose today
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 26, 2015, 02:11:36 PM
For me, the manager/trainer of  juventus and Napoli , who lose is fired, Allegri or Sarri
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 26, 2015, 02:07:00 PM
Roma win for 5-1 but is normal, Carpi is a little team (have already a penality but not score).

for now i have bet Juventus and over 3,5, for the rist time of my life I'm rooting for Juve tonight  Grin

I also will go for Juventus it has more chance to win this match, this good tip will follow yours for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2015, 02:05:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 1694
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
September 26, 2015, 02:03:38 PM
I will go for the Napoli vs Juventus
Both teams to score, Yes @ 1.81
Mach odds, Juventus @3.1

They both urgently need good results, so I expect an offensive match.
I also think that the odds for Juventus are pretty good. I consider them the best team by far (winning vs Manchester City clear proves that in my opinion). They will receive Sevilha, but I don't think that will stop them for trying to win the game by all means.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 26, 2015, 01:49:24 PM
More then closed, Carpi srs need to understand what means being a real pro team and not just a lucky team who won the Serie B by chance....

They are not lucky, they are good in serie B but too many different in power between serie A and serie B that is why they lose but they are good that they score 1 goal at roma

The fact is that maybe we need something in the middle of Serie A and Serie B because the gap is too high and Carpi is showing that gap, sometimes i can't even think what is really different between A and B
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
September 26, 2015, 01:29:39 PM
More then closed, Carpi srs need to understand what means being a real pro team and not just a lucky team who won the Serie B by chance....

They are not lucky, they are good in serie B but too many different in power between serie A and serie B that is why they lose but they are good that they score 1 goal at roma
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 26, 2015, 01:18:01 PM
Roma - Carpi is 3-1 to the end of first half, i think this match closed  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1050
September 26, 2015, 01:09:35 PM
Roma - Carpi is 3-1 to the end of first half, i think this match closed  Grin
Activity: 634
September 26, 2015, 10:07:19 AM
For today bet, i like bet to x2 to Roma-Carpi.
Carpi is last in the ranking, but have draw with napoli last match and roma not is in good moment
Activity: 812
September 26, 2015, 10:06:44 AM
Napoli vs Juventus

would bet on over 2.5 goals in this game
unbelievably difficult, to choose win or lose
I am sure there will be lots of goals Grin
yeah i think so too maybe more than 3 goal but even if juventus is not in his days but we can tell who will when but the best chance is napoli is the winner.

I'm not sure napoli can win
Juventus so strong when competing with strong teams
You still remember juventus hit M. City Grin
Yea agree in my view x2 is good bet for this match because Juventus will not give this match easily to Napoli
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
September 26, 2015, 10:01:50 AM
Napoli vs Juventus

yeah i think so too maybe more than 3 goal but even if juventus is not in his days but we can tell who will when but the best chance is napoli is the winner.

I'm not sure napoli can win
Juventus so strong when competing with strong teams
You still remember juventus hit M. City Grin
Activity: 896
September 26, 2015, 09:31:22 AM
Napoli vs Juventus

Yes that is true Napoli is more better than Juventus with current performance and it is more impressive than, i will go straight on Napoli for this match.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 26, 2015, 09:28:40 AM
Napoli vs Juventus

Activity: 686
September 26, 2015, 09:24:07 AM
Napoli vs Juventus

Activity: 700
September 26, 2015, 09:09:14 AM
Napoli vs Juventus this match is very hard to predict my good feeling about Juventus as i lost too much on it so that i will go with it again into this match so wish me luck Grin

The odd for juventus to win the match is also great (more than 3) so I will bet on it although only small amount.
Juve usually play better when play against big team, so I hope they will beat Napoli.

I also have very nice feelings about Juventus for this and totally agreed with you, this is worth to risk on Juventus as Napoli is not strong team than Juventus so that i also risking some money on it.
Activity: 812
September 26, 2015, 08:49:11 AM
People you don't understand  Grin

In italy, football team is different, is passion, not business.

Massimo Moratti (ex president and owner of Inter) , and Silvio Berlusconi (president e 51% owner of Milan) have invest (and lose) personal money only for passion.

The fans pretend competence of president, Thoir have only invest money, don't know the story of inter, don't know the player, Berlusconi and Moratti buy personally the player, often they have their say in who should play.

Thoir and Mister Bee is only business man, Moratti and Berlusconi is football lovers
I agree with you few years back I was also big fan of Italian soccer but in last few years its going down badly they need to do something serious about this
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
September 26, 2015, 07:39:34 AM
Is last match fior Napoli and Juventus, if inter win another time, the loser of Napoli-Juventus not have chance to win serie a (particulary juventus).
for this, i predict jeventus win today
legendary
Activity: 1526
September 26, 2015, 07:36:28 AM
People you don't understand  Grin

In italy, football team is different, is passion, not business.

Massimo Moratti (ex president and owner of Inter) , and Silvio Berlusconi (president e 51% owner of Milan) have invest (and lose) personal money only for passion.

The fans pretend competence of president, Thoir have only invest money, don't know the story of inter, don't know the player, Berlusconi and Moratti buy personally the player, often they have their say in who should play.

Thoir and Mister Bee is only business man, Moratti and Berlusconi is football lovers
Jump to: