Author

Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A) - page 3693. (Read 763644 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Sampdoria - Inter i don't think to bet 1x2 because inter can lose, like lose the last match, i think is better bet over 2,5 or both team to score
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Sampdoria vs Inter over 2.5 goals i have my bet on this pick because i am little confused to place bet on Inter and doubtful about this match result as i am looking unexpected result for this match Sampdoria has chance to beat Inter into this match.

Inter will win this match and @1.98 odds that is more safe than take risk on over 2.5 goals for this match, i will suggest you to place bet on Inter.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
I made a combo parlay of these teams.
Sampdoria vs Inter Inter
Juventus vs Bologna Juventus
Lazio vs Frosinone both teams to score
Fiorentina vs Atalanta both teams to score
I will follow your bet, when i see your post, interested to make a bet same like you Smiley
Activity: 700
Sampdoria vs Inter over 2.5 goals i have my bet on this pick because i am little confused to place bet on Inter and doubtful about this match result as i am looking unexpected result for this match Sampdoria has chance to beat Inter into this match.
Activity: 714
Sampdoria vs Inter @ 1.95      
Juventus vs Bologna @1.22
Lazio vs Frosinone @1.3   
Fiorentina vs Atalanta @1.62

These picks for my parlay slip total odds @5.05, i hope i will win my bet tonight. Grin

wow good prediction, I believe your prediction will be right. I will make a parlay of your prediction. hoping to win. Goodluck Wink

Looking attractive odds worth to take risk of some amount on this slip, i think that prediction will be nice for toady matches.
Activity: 728
After seeing most of people agreed on predictions mentioned up I also will go for same teams.My picks will be Inter,Juventus and Lazio whereas for last match my bet will be over 1.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Lazio vs Frosinone @1.3   

These picks for my parlay slip total odds @5.05, i hope i will win my bet tonight. Grin

wow good prediction, I believe your prediction will be right. I will make a parlay of your prediction. hoping to win. Goodluck Wink
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
Sampdoria vs Inter Inter

Almost agree with you, in the last game I would choose Atalanta.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Sampdoria vs Inter Inter
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Sampdoria vs Inter Inter
Udinese vs Genoa over 1.5 goals
Juventus vs Bologna both teams to score
Lazio vs Frosinone over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures
Good picks dude, but I think it will be safer for you to bet on double chance instead of draw result for those 3 matches.

I wrote my parlay in the last line of my message.
If you want good odds play for draw. You can make a system for a couple of draws. If you want to bet safer you can play over/under goals. Moneyline is always hard to predict because you have %33 chance to win. In over/under goals you have %50 chance. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
My picks for Serie A today:

Empoli vs Sassuolo Draw
Palermo vs Roma
Sampdoria vs Inter Draw
Udinese vs Genoa
Juventus vs Bologna
Lazio vs Frosinone
Fiorentina vs Atalanta
Milan vs Napoli Draw

I would make Fiorentina ML, Milan - Napoli BTTS, Lazio under 2.5 goals parlay.
Good picks dude, but I think it will be safer for you to bet on double chance instead of draw result for those 3 matches.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures
My picks for Serie A today:

Empoli vs Sassuolo Draw
Palermo vs Roma
Sampdoria vs Inter Draw
Udinese vs Genoa
Juventus vs Bologna
Lazio vs Frosinone
Fiorentina vs Atalanta
Milan vs Napoli Draw

I would make Fiorentina ML, Milan - Napoli BTTS, Lazio under 2.5 goals parlay.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Sampdoria vs Inter  Inter to win
Juventus vs Bologna both teams to score
Fiorentina vs Atalanta over 1.5 goals
This is my betting slip for today'a matches.
Activity: 658
Do you think Juventus could win with 2 goals or more? Because the odds on Bologna + 1.75 are @ 1.77  Cool
Thats a good odds, but I dont think Juventus could win, even with 2 margin goals. Juventus performance in Serie A is not consistent so far although they were good in Champions League Roll Eyes

Agree with you that is nice odds to place bet against Juventus because it is not consistent in performance, i think that is nice pick to place bet on this match.
legendary
Do you think Juventus could win with 2 goals or more? Because the odds on Bologna + 1.75 are @ 1.77  Cool
Thats a good odds, but I dont think Juventus could win, even with 2 margin goals. Juventus performance in Serie A is not consistent so far although they were good in Champions League Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
legendary
they both are in the middle of the board with a ranking of 10 and 11. I think Ac Milan can hold a draw. I doubt Milan will beat Napoli although they are playing at home
Yeah, but I think this is a prestige match, since both of team are good actually. I am pretty sure Napoli will win, but like you said, draw result will be fair enough too imo Cheesy

I agree with your guesses. but I just want to correct one. I prefer atalanta winner  Grin. I hope you are lucky .
Thats risky since Fiorentina players are being on top performance at this time, with good results in last week match against Inter and in Europa League lately.
Activity: 700
Lazio vs Frosinone @1.3   

I agree with your guesses. but I just want to correct one. I prefer atalanta winner  Grin. I hope you are lucky .

Than you can get more bigger odds than me if you make parlay bet for today match, i also will make another parlay bet with little change Atalanta and put little on it too, thanks for you suggestion Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Lazio vs Frosinone @1.3   

Jump to: