Pages:
Author

Topic: It's a period of accumulation... Not a period of FUD - page 3. (Read 758 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I totally agree with you mate. Infact with how this are now everybody is on a look out for a perfect entry point. A lot of investors might lost their profits but you see with the current value you can and the current timeline this can shoot up like a rocket just like that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Now Bitcoin is at 5100 level, Eth is at 150 level, Crypto Market Cap is around 170 Bil. USD, I know it's frustrating, but if you will look for the charts of the last bull runs, you will find that bull run comes after this period of FUD and Capitulation.

Prices may drop more than these red levels, may stay at these levels, but will never stay like that, it's not a wishthinking, but it's reality, But if you believe in crypto, you know that good news are coming, Bakket, ETF... etc.

Crypto is not a Bubble, nor a ponzi scheme, it's the future guys. Just Hodl and be patient.

Yes, you are right to the accumulation period, but what is accumulated is the unknown bottom of certain coins. With this kind of investment, you can lose more, and if the coin is not the most promoted one, it will not return to the level you expect. So I think it is worthwhile to give the market some time to recover.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
The market was in a bubble but that is far removed from now and the current crash is more manipulated through heavy dumping from large groups than through selling off by retail investors but there's no real need to panic as this correction is normal and shouldn't last for long
Activity: 395
Now Bitcoin is at 5100 level, Eth is at 150 level, Crypto Market Cap is around 170 Bil. USD, I know it's frustrating, but if you will look for the charts of the last bull runs, you will find that bull run comes after this period of FUD and Capitulation.

Prices may drop more than these red levels, may stay at these levels, but will never stay like that, it's not a wishthinking, but it's reality, But if you believe in crypto, you know that good news are coming, Bakket, ETF... etc.

Crypto is not a Bubble, nor a ponzi scheme, it's the future guys. Just Hodl and be patient.

i like the subject from your thread,,
and absolutely i agree with you,, now is the best time to accumulate the best cryptocurrencies,,
because the price from all crypto was down hard,, and crypto is not a bubble or ponzi scheme
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
The charts show that history tends to repeat itself and this dump is hopefully no exception. This will be the last dump in the boom and bust cycle, so in the next few weeks we will see a swift recovery
Activity: 224
I totally agree with you. you just have to be patient and the market will give us a profit. sell now will be very stupid
Activity: 99
Merit: 2

And how do you convince people that this is not a bubble and a holding will bring a treasured profit. There are many investors in the market who want to profit immediately and not wait for the development of young technology and endure all its failures with it.

I do agree with you that there is a huge speculation in crypto world, and that there are many whales who control the market, but I believe that the technology behind crypto will lead sooner or later to another bull-run, or let's say bull-runs. Crypto is a futuristic thing, few people know about it, imagine when it becomes adopted by the masses...Just think about it.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

And how do you convince people that this is not a bubble and a holding will bring a treasured profit. There are many investors in the market who want to profit immediately and not wait for the development of young technology and endure all its failures with it.

It was a speculative bubble and everyone will admit it. If someone is playing in the high-risk market, he must know that just as you can earn a lot very quickly, you can lose a lot very quickly. At this point, if someone does not want to lose, he has to wait patiently for the next bubble. This is how the cryptocurrency market works. Welcome to the crypto world.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
The fall of bitcoin and ethereum value is really frustrating but I'm still posive it will recover. I had past experiences of selling alts because I think I'm losing. But after then it actually rose up after the dip and went further up. If could have only waited. We have our own freewill to do what we want with our holdings. And profits varies every person.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
It is obviously a much better time to start accumulating then it was a few months ago but the question is will it be better to wait another week or month and then start to gather up the altcoins.
I was buying a month ago and im already getting destroyed not sure if im willing to buy again and have it go down even more maybe ill wait till bitcoin 2500

Fuds and more bad emotion are been surrounded at the ecosystem of crypto's right now and luckily I sold of my coins way back August and now maybe I will think upon accumulating some nor find better position to enter.

But let's hope that there's a bull come when december the last month of this year came since if not well provably many people will lose a interest and faith with crypto's.
Activity: 294
It is not easy to invest in crypto after such a long negative period for me, because i fear that the prices will continue fall, it hold me back to buy.
I think by now, it is a good time to buy now, but it is not easy to overcome my own fear.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
It is obviously a much better time to start accumulating then it was a few months ago but the question is will it be better to wait another week or month and then start to gather up the altcoins.
I was buying a month ago and im already getting destroyed not sure if im willing to buy again and have it go down even more maybe ill wait till bitcoin 2500
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Agree with OP completely. Remember the saying "buy when blood is in the streets". Today is one of those scary days.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
yes if your here in crypto you need to think positive always even in drops now because market run by this like really volatile so that's like unpredictable too another thing base in OP post about FUD i think many newbie users here affect by that and the only reason why cause they not really know how investment works here so they can easily lose so you need to experience and study crypto like you need to risk by your own then not like to listen in other still better to read different topics or ideas by other then do move
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
I can't agree more. Those wo didn't sell their coins in 2015 and waited until 2017 are very lucky ones. Most likely it will happen this time in a similar way. Valuable coins will be very high in price in a few years. There is nor reason to sell low right now at a huge loss.
Collecting more is indeed a good opportunity to establish big positions, prices are veeery cheap.

The best use-case coins will stay for sure! Like BTC and ETH, but also EOS, LTC or Monero. A upcoming new ones we don't know yet. I'm looking forward to a few years.
Activity: 99
Merit: 2

Can you tell me the proof if this market is not a bubble? How about pump and dump? Please there are dozens of article that can argue your statement. This is a speculation market which can be considered as a bubble. there was on actual price and everything is volatile. There was a lot of uncertainties.

Here are some proofs:

- Blockchain is backed by the belief of people in it.
- Bitcoin and some other currencies are used as money of payment in many platforms.
- There is a huge unknown technology behind crypto, it's Blockchain.
- Some governments and institutions adopted crypto, and created their own cryptocurrencies... etc
Activity: 562
Merit: 101

now market cap is around 161Bil my friend,, and maybe could be down deeper ,,,
i know and i believe crypto is not a bubble,, and not a ponzi scheme,
crypto is a great produt coming from blockchain as the tech,, and this produt is very interesting,,
i believe all of us will see most of crypto become green again sooner or later  Wink
just like you said, Patience is the keys
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I think that many do not have the opportunity to wait. The market is falling for a year and many have no opportunity to wait, many have to pay bills and they have to fix losses and sell their coins. Anyone who has the opportunity to wait a year, two, three, will win.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

You will always find signs of bull run if you look for one  Wink Anyways, markets go up and down, we are down right now but we will not stay there forever. With prudent money management it is just a market period we have to go through.
Pages:
Jump to: