Pages:
Author

Topic: It's a period of accumulation... Not a period of FUD - page 4. (Read 758 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
well, I am sure that at least 2019 there will be a fresh breeze and a little hope to see the crypto world return to green and we really enjoy a profit from waiting in vain.I hope so
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I know this day will happen because any incident can affect bitcoin value globally.
It's not surprise me at all because I still believe on crypto so that's why I still hold most of my bits for next year 2020

Are you sure that the market will not fall another 2 times?

Having bought a cryptocurrency now, many may lose half of their portfolio before price increases begin.

I think it's worth the wait

Just keep hold it if possible
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Are you sure that the market will not fall another 2 times?

Having bought a cryptocurrency now, many may lose half of their portfolio before price increases begin.

I think it's worth the wait
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Now Bitcoin is at 5100 level, Eth is at 150 level, Crypto Market Cap is around 170 Bil. USD, I know it's frustrating, but if you will look for the charts of the last bull runs, you will find that bull run comes after this period of FUD and Capitulation.

Prices may drop more than these red levels, may stay at these levels, but will never stay like that, it's not a wishthinking, but it's reality, But if you believe in crypto, you know that good news are coming, Bakket, ETF... etc.

Crypto is not a Bubble, nor a ponzi scheme, it's the future guys. Just Hodl and be patient.

Can you tell me the proof if this market is not a bubble? How about pump and dump? Please there are dozens of article that can argue your statement. This is a speculation market which can be considered as a bubble. there was on actual price and everything is volatile. There was a lot of uncertainties.

It is speculation, but you can not deny that Bitcoin is already a used currency at this point, of course it is still far from the mainstream, but this is also coming.
Bitcoin has been dying several times, and this crush is not different from the previous ones. Soon the situation will change and this train will move fast up. For sure it is not the end of Bitcoin - it is the end of bubble (one from many in cryptoworld).
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
This is a challenge for all crypto to continue to be shaken by bad news which causes prices and volumes to fall, and now is the point where the mind gets more chaotic and very difficult to get out, I hope after this happens a big increase that treats crypto thirst
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Now Bitcoin is at 5100 level, Eth is at 150 level, Crypto Market Cap is around 170 Bil. USD, I know it's frustrating, but if you will look for the charts of the last bull runs, you will find that bull run comes after this period of FUD and Capitulation.

Prices may drop more than these red levels, may stay at these levels, but will never stay like that, it's not a wishthinking, but it's reality, But if you believe in crypto, you know that good news are coming, Bakket, ETF... etc.

Crypto is not a Bubble, nor a ponzi scheme, it's the future guys. Just Hodl and be patient.

Can you tell me the proof if this market is not a bubble? How about pump and dump? Please there are dozens of article that can argue your statement. This is a speculation market which can be considered as a bubble. there was on actual price and everything is volatile. There was a lot of uncertainties.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Great post to see that there are people like you that are very optimistic and encouraging unlike those posts that are keep on asking if the market will die off soon. Now this tells on who are those people that actually knows what to do at this moment and those that aren't and don't have patience with this period.
They have been told to accumulate and collect more cheap coins but what they do is keep on asking when the bull run would start.
Activity: 99
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: