Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Halving Day! What Can You Say? - page 2. (Read 3010 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 10, 2016, 01:05:13 AM
Well,I'm happy about the halving event despite the  price      stablity for sometime now.I am very optimistic the rise may take place after the halving probably the next few days or months.Who knows what might happen next!Also,I think the event is most favorable for the earlier birds who bought @ 200$-300$ afterall they can make over 40% profit if they resolve to sell their bitcoin.Not a bad deal at all...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 10, 2016, 12:51:32 AM
Halving day is the day to celebrate, it marks a new milestone for bitcoin community.......
There is non significant changes in bitcoin for short term. We will face another halving, just after the year 2020. Congrats to all of us who was in the discussion of the halving day, we all are important in developing and parcipitating in the halving day.and to the ever-growing bitcoin community
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
July 10, 2016, 12:38:48 AM
it is going to take some time for sure, even if you are only expecting hype then that will also take some time to affect things. so it is too soon to talk about expectations.
lay aside while you btc not affected the price now because it was not immediately instant i think one day it will increase the price .
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 10, 2016, 12:21:05 AM
yes in fact now been halving the impact has not been felt. In fact, the decline is fixed. May hold true the next few days there will be an increase. Holiday effect in my opinion is not the reason. This unexpected and disappointing traders.

I'm thinking this also, its just a matter of time its not really rising or something even with the halving that has took place.
I think we just need to wait a couple days,weeks till its gonna rise, I have no doubts about if it is gonna rise!

this is right, now we have to wait to see the real effect block halving has on bitcoin economy. so far there were no effect and any change was only because of hype and people buying to the moon news but from now on the change is because of the half reward.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
July 10, 2016, 12:17:08 AM
It's kinda funny and I'm a bit surprised that the big run up in price happened several weeks ago -- and since then the price of Bitcoin has sort of floundered sideways.  I felt like there were quite a few people waiting to cash in at the halving but I guess you'd need a higher price for them to want to do that.

So it looks like Bitcoin isn't going "to da moon!" just yet, but I'm still going to hold a little and hopefully BTC can find some sort of real, stable price point/value in the near future.

The production of new coins is slowing down, the number of people using Bitcoin, merchants accepting Bitcoin, and overall transaction volume is increasing.  Should be good signs for the health and longevity of Bitcoin but the market (and miners/holders) will have to decide the actual price per coin.

It'll be interesting to follow the price over the coming weeks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 12:04:58 AM
yes in fact now been halving the impact has not been felt. In fact, the decline is fixed. May hold true the next few days there will be an increase. Holiday effect in my opinion is not the reason. This unexpected and disappointing traders.

I'm thinking this also, its just a matter of time its not really rising or something even with the halving that has took place.
I think we just need to wait a couple days,weeks till its gonna rise, I have no doubts about if it is gonna rise!
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
July 09, 2016, 11:58:28 PM
Here for the ride, hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
July 09, 2016, 11:55:28 PM
LOL....Yup....Bitcoin must be broken.  Wasn't it supposed to double today?  (Smile) Calm down everyone.  Most of the buying happened leading up to this event, so much of what was anticipated has already been reflected in the price.  Everything is going as expected at this point, but I anticipate that their will be a steady rise in value over the next couple of years due to the decrease in the rate of supply.... 
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 09, 2016, 11:14:36 PM
The time has come to see all our expectation this halving. whether the price of Bitcoin will rise as expected of many users or it will go down. Bitcoin future will be determine by this halving. Goodluck to us all who are Keeping Bitcoin in our wallet and waiting for the price to go up as we expected.
hehehe.
as is said we didnt see any big rise,but also no big fall,just price stood
at the same level it was earlier.
But wait 2-3 day's,it will rise so quickly,at last that is what i think. Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 09, 2016, 11:09:13 PM
The time has come to see all our expectation this halving. whether the price of Bitcoin will rise as expected of many users or it will go down. Bitcoin future will be determine by this halving. Goodluck to us all who are Keeping Bitcoin in our wallet and waiting for the price to go up as we expected.
legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001
July 09, 2016, 10:56:12 PM
It's like New Years, was jubilant when it happened, now back to real life...
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
July 09, 2016, 10:44:20 PM
I say

Let's get #bitcoin trending! Join the Tweet and ReTweet party on Twitter. Tweet and ReTweet #bitcoin

https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/751885276998361088
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 09, 2016, 09:56:10 PM
I expect very little fireworks to happen.

All the action has happened in the months and weeks leading up to this point. If anything happens after halving, it is likely a dip due to disappointed investors.
Yep.  All the big talkers on this forum who were predicting a moon shot were ignoring the moon shot that's been happening.  $430-$650 is a damn good increase.  It's not exactly doubled, but it's a good rise.  I'm not disappointed and I didn't even think we'd get what we got.  Just keep holding.

Yeah, it's still a damn good increase for the price of bitcoin, but i'm a bit scared the price of bitcoin will decrease, because the bitcoin's price not increasing right now.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
July 09, 2016, 09:56:00 PM
The moment we all have been waiting for (well, to most of us but not all!) has come. Does your excitement or expectations about halving are happening at the moment or nothing has changed?

How and what do you feel now that halving is already here? Are you happy or frustrated at this very moment?
i'm happy with this moment, btc price around $650 for atm, its higher $150 from some months ago. But i had seen so many people said if btc price would going higher than $800 when halving happened, but their prediction isn't true.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
July 09, 2016, 09:16:01 PM
Maybe the next 4 years is when bitcoin will become mainstream  Smiley

There will be false gods, idols of blasphamous worship, angelic flame wars in every direction, soft spots...there's no trick to it. It's just a little trick.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
July 09, 2016, 09:08:44 PM
Maybe the next 4 years is when bitcoin will become mainstream  Smiley
legendary
July 09, 2016, 08:26:58 PM
It is a nice day, it is a day for which we all were waiting and now we do not will have to wait for longer , just hold and we will see the price of bitcoin sky rocketing when the effects of halving start to appear.

Hope, so as this is the Most Awaited Moment. Hope so that our expectation will be met and will not be discouraged. But it seems the price is not ready yet to take off, any updates? Smiley

Listen. Hear that? That's the hum and hiss of the Union Pacific, the forelorned whiste in teh distance: "Bitcorn..Bit..CORN...". You put your ear to the ground, a woman motions to her child, the hustlers prick up their pants... Be prepared to show your ticket. The train will be approaching from the rear.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
July 09, 2016, 08:22:39 PM
It is a nice day, it is a day for which we all were waiting and now we do not will have to wait for longer , just hold and we will see the price of bitcoin sky rocketing when the effects of halving start to appear.

Hope, so as this is the Most Awaited Moment. Hope so that our expectation will be met and will not be discouraged. But it seems the price is not ready yet to take off, any updates? Smiley
legendary
July 09, 2016, 08:18:28 PM
So there you have it, folks. Time has ticked a heaven all the way 'round the stars. I'd personally like to thank my parents, who have been there for me through all of this thick and thin business; and God, without whom no block reward would even be possilbe. Cheers, god speed, be careful the devil you know.

BMB
Activity: 686
July 09, 2016, 08:16:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: