Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Halving Day! What Can You Say? - page 4. (Read 3010 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
July 09, 2016, 10:50:54 AM
Well, I am feeling pretty much excited about halving and it's affections on bitcoin and bitcoin's price..
every one(Including me) was expecting an huge price Increase after halving and still hoping for that. and now finally the time come out.
let's see what will happen., I am also have some coins in my wallet. and I preferred my self for loose also(which is possible)

well im just afraid what will happen if price will start dec.

Anything can happen.. if by DEC you mean decrease then it is also possible. price can decrease also. but it won't decrease so much.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 09, 2016, 10:37:51 AM
Not looking good, OP, SFYL.

What do you mean not looking good? We have literally just hit the halving day, Do you think as if by magic the price is just going to explode to double what it is now?

That's what the blockchain technologists have been telling me, yes.  But . . . now you say they're wrong?
Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
July 09, 2016, 10:37:32 AM
2 hours and 50 minutes to go! http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 09, 2016, 10:26:34 AM
Happy Halving Day!!

Now we just have to wait for the next one! :p
Activity: 2
July 09, 2016, 10:16:42 AM
Happy Halving Day Everyone!

Bitcoin for Life
-Yoda Bitmaster
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
July 09, 2016, 10:12:10 AM
Happy Halving Day!
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 09, 2016, 10:06:57 AM
Finally the event that brought predictability and uncertainty for over months has came very near. Eagerly waiting for a positive impact on price.
Happy halving day.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
July 09, 2016, 09:50:07 AM
we are still at the first day and halving has to happen first before we can even expect anything from it.

but all i can say is that i am excited to see the halving day and i hope to see a big rise in near future. and as always i am bitcoinhodler
legendary
Activity: 896
July 09, 2016, 09:48:38 AM
i am hoping for more volatility in the coming hours as it will allow me to make profit while i trade against the volatility. other than that there is not much to look out for, really. block rewards will go down from 25btc to 12.5btc as expected, and that's it....
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
July 09, 2016, 09:43:03 AM
Folks, Im very excited and waiting for it since 2,5 years. I have bought a lot when it was around 200-300 and I dont care if it crashes to 400 or even 200 again. Im a longterm holder and see as an investment for the next 10-20 years or even as part of my retirement. The fundamentals look great in Bitcoin and its growing steadily. This is what is for me the most important point. Im a trader and in my opinion there is nothing currently where you can put your money in. Im very positive for the future. Happy halvening to all Smiley
Activity: 127
July 09, 2016, 09:07:58 AM
well im just afraid what will happen if price will start dec.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2016, 09:07:17 AM
i am really excited about it of what will happen how will it affect bitcoin price but it doest really affect me because i am not holding any bitcoins now...if i had some bitcoins then i would be worried a bit i think
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 09, 2016, 09:05:12 AM

What do you mean not looking good? We have literally just hit the halving day, Do you think as if by magic the price is just going to explode to double what it is now? Price is holding steady where its at and has been for the past weeks. Everything is looking exactly how it should be looking. Even if we drop some today or the coming days it doesnt matter, Miners are not going to notice the halving for weeks yet so its unlikely price will change over night.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 09, 2016, 09:05:01 AM
The moment we all have been waiting for (well, to most of us but not all!) has come. Does your excitement or expectations about halving are happening at the moment or nothing has changed?

How and what do you feel now that halving is already here? Are you happy or frustrated at this very moment?

halving day, or in other words the block that halving is going to occur at is the exciting part and yes I am excited to be part of this new and revolutionary technology.

but the expectations are not going to happen all at one, and not immediately after block reward halves!! it is going to take some time for sure, even if you are only expecting hype then that will also take some time to affect things. so it is too soon to talk about expectations.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
July 09, 2016, 09:04:16 AM
I expect very little fireworks to happen.

All the action has happened in the months and weeks leading up to this point. If anything happens after halving, it is likely a dip due to disappointed investors.
Activity: 41
July 09, 2016, 09:00:20 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 09, 2016, 08:58:17 AM
So finally the halving day after long period of waiting, we have to wait and see if the price go up it will be very good opportunity for the Bitcoin's holders.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 09, 2016, 08:57:46 AM
Im happy and frustrated at this moment as you said,you may ask why?
Because i have bought btc some time and i have it ready to dump but i think that the price is going down shortly after it.

People like you are exactly the reason why you can expect the price to dump after the halving then. If everyone has the same idea as you just to dump their coins as soon as we get any upwords movement then we arent going to get very far are we? If you have reason to beleive price is going to go down then maybe your best bet is just to dump now.

Anyway im happy we are past this milestone now and we can concentrate on segwit and blocksize increases to further bitcoin.
The problem is that people who mine's bitcoin my think about dumping because they just got some btc
so it would be  pretty logical for them,everyone want's  to book some profit's i guess.
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 09, 2016, 08:56:14 AM
Im happy and frustrated at this moment as you said,you may ask why?
Because i have bought btc some time and i have it ready to dump but i think that the price is going down shortly after it.

People like you are exactly the reason why you can expect the price to dump after the halving then. If everyone has the same idea as you just to dump their coins as soon as we get any upwords movement then we arent going to get very far are we? If you have reason to beleive price is going to go down then maybe your best bet is just to dump now.

Anyway im happy we are past this milestone now and we can concentrate on segwit and blocksize increases to further bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1400
July 09, 2016, 08:55:21 AM
It's a gamble worth taking, im HODLING
Pages:
Jump to: