Pages:
Author

Topic: Its that time again, what altcoin are you holding at a loss? - page 3. (Read 1899 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
LISK is killing me, things keep getting postponed. Don't know if its worth keeping after the next pump.

dont worry. There isnt a single project as close to ethereum as Lisk. It depends on who will get there first. And it will be Lisk. Its a sleeping giant. Im holding with loss as well. It will moon in new year.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
LISK is killing me, things keep getting postponed. Don't know if its worth keeping after the next pump.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Ahh it kind of hurts i love the part of btc increasing because no matter what my 50% of the portfolio will always be btc but the remaining 50% get's screwed up one way or another. First loss is cvc bought at 95 sold at 106 and then re bought at 90. Second loss is kmd thought it would rise because of the new changes but completely opposite happened. Last coin would be xmr i sold at $150 but decided to rebuy at $100 i am aware it will increase in future but for now these are my main losses.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
holding verge XVG at loss at this moment, not selling though, no way. its going up again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
The only altcoin I am holding is Burst and I will keep holding no matter how low the price goes. Nothing hurts more than seeing your coin go down in market value. I was tempted to sell but I believe in the Proof of Capacity Consortium's ability to deliver some good for Burst that I have decided to buy more.

What about you, what altcoin are you loyally holding and why?

some altcoins require you to hold them for years and years before they are worth anything.

Thats true and thats what I think of Burst. But PoCC developer rico666 really trusts that it will jump to BTC.00001 by December of this year. He also claims that it wont be for the same reason that most would think.

I tried to ask some more information on what he knows but he didnt reply.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
One thing though guys. Expect a HUGE rise in altcoins after the hardfork. Also A LOT of people have invested in bitconnect so they will splash around their interest dollars.
Yeah i think you are right, i just bought more because i think prices will keep rising.
One thing though guys. Expect a HUGE rise in altcoins after the hardfork. Also A LOT of people have invested in bitconnect so they will splash around their interest dollars.
Activity: 518
Clam. I hold clamcoin for longtime and now I'm experiencing a significant attenuation value. But, i am never sell it until value back above 400ksat.
Activity: 3
Stratis. This coin was truly overhyped. Even the coin being listed on Binance didn't help it rise.
Activity: 97
i am holding CIVIC and Populous at a loss
Activity: 378
holding BCH, I bought the coin at the time BCH market price is fluctuating. at first I have benefited from the coin. but after I bought for the umpteenth time the price of coin dropped drastically, so until now I holding it
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
I have the "best" loss Cheesy with Waves-BCH with other coins I have even a good profit because I hodl from a long time .
I am not scared to much for this big dump in these last days because, with this price I buy a little more, just to risk a little more Smiley
Activity: 83
Siacoin and Byteball have just gone down down down since I invested. Thankfully I didn't put too much into it but it still stings! 
I hate it that money is being made out of thin air. I couldnt believe this bitcoincash thing. I hope btg is gonna be worth  16 cent or somethin. Ridiculous  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
I am holding musicoin. I believe it will increase in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
I am still holding some Bitquence (BQX), I traded back and forth and managed to accumulate a fair amount. In october however Bitquence has had a rough time but I managed to sell at a little over a dollar and by doing so I was able to pull out my initial investment. I am still holding the rest probably one of my top picks going into 2018 since bitcoin is going crazy right now.
Activity: 33
Everything is at loss except those I bought recently. Just have to wait.
Activity: 7
Funny, I'm holding 10k ELIX and some EXP. A couple of bad decisions made me leave my loved and amazing DCR, but it is ok, one day I'll go back. Anyway, it might sound stupid but I really believe in ELIX, I do not know, it seems that are one of these coins that has a product behind in fact.
Activity: 126
I hold OMG and Ark and i'm not even slightly worried. They are good coins that will bounce back and keep improving sooner or later (sooner would be better though lol)
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
I have lost 40% of my capital on altcoin. My heart is bleeding
Pages:
Jump to: