Pages:
Author

Topic: Its that time again, what altcoin are you holding at a loss? - page 6. (Read 1899 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Bitcoin Cash. I bought Bitcoin cash when it's around 900$ , I lost almost 60%. It's very sad, I bought at the peak of price. Because of the hype before that Bitcoin cash will be the next Bitcoin or the real bitcoin. Now I'm very lost, Bitcoin cash is the most altcoin that I have big lost.
Activity: 20
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I still hold on to my portfolio because those coins I'm holding are there because I believe in the projects, what one should be doing now is to get into project one like and have been watching closely at discount the ICO price
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
i sold everything i owned, every single altcoin. i was holding a couple more that i sold last night at a small loss. in total i have not lost anything though because they were still in profit anyways so the loss was covered by the previous profit making it negligible.

at times like this it is always best to stay out of altcoin market until they bottom out. the worst thing i fear is panic sells specially in the top altcoins.

also as @bathrobehero said i have had my eye on PIVX for some time, i don't hold any though. i am expecting a big rally out of it, that is why i am watching it. i am waiting for a dip or something to get in Roll Eyes
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
The only altcoin I am holding is Burst and I will keep holding no matter how low the price goes. Nothing hurts more than seeing your coin go down in market value. I was tempted to sell but I believe in the Proof of Capacity Consortium's ability to deliver some good for Burst that I have decided to buy more.

What about you, what altcoin are you loyally holding and why?
That's absolutely true man. It does feel bad when you see your coin go down but its crypto, if it goes down it means it will rise soon.
I am currently holding DGB which is the most affected by the fork. You can see it has gone down to 170 satoshis which is like a blood bath for it.
I bought it at 500 satoshis thinking it will rise soon but you see what has happened to it now. People are saying it will go lower than 100 satoshis and that's when i am thinking to buy it more. It does have a lot of potential and it can give a good return after the fork.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
PIVX, which is surprisingly immune to how most alts go down if BTC goes up.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
The only altcoin I am holding is Burst and I will keep holding no matter how low the price goes. Nothing hurts more than seeing your coin go down in market value. I was tempted to sell but I believe in the Proof of Capacity Consortium's ability to deliver some good for Burst that I have decided to buy more.

What about you, what altcoin are you loyally holding and why?
Pages:
Jump to: