Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 13. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 04:32:04 AM
I recommend this project as one of the most interesting market, interesting team and company, it is a good idea!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
Now the market is in a position where the price is small for many coins . So now is the time to purchase promising coins and just be patient
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 04:03:54 AM
No, I personally think that you can wait, I think today's rebound does not mean that the rise, the bull market still needs time, you can consider buying cryptocurrency in August.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
Since bitcoin is growing bigger and not affordable to everyone we must now take the opportunity to make our investments in other coins like alt coins were we can have higher dreams and bigger goals.
Activity: 93
June 29, 2018, 08:21:27 AM
I see your post is of October. Now everything has changed, if you look at the map of Bitcoin dominance, you see it is in its lowest point ever, 30%. So either Bitcoin is in big shit, or it will rise again soon, in which case the time perhaps has come to SELL your altcoins...
Activity: 58
June 28, 2018, 10:29:11 PM
Your opinion is good. But I think it is good and right time to buy altcoins as price of all altcoins have lowered as compared to earlier. So buy at low price, hodl and sell at high price. For good return, you have to hodl for a bit long. So go to buy altcoins right away for better returns.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
According to my opinion if you want more profit then buy some altcoins which are at their very low prices and definitely within couple of days you will get a huge profit because most of the altcoins are at through away prices and my suggestion is to collect as much as you can if you have wait or patience.
Activity: 77
June 28, 2018, 09:50:52 AM
In my opinion, we will get fast money when the market soars. This is a very profitable but dangerous strategy. I think experienced traders should use this strategy. In addition, now is a good time to buy coins in the long term. Like BTC and ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
I compass been observing this gambol elsewhere on the converts myself championing the behind rare generations. human getting quick championing the forking.
Activity: 1
June 25, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
Everyone is talking about a collapse, a blood bath and other horrible things, and on the contrary I think that now is the best time to invest in crypto currency. The market has slightly passed back after last year's take-off, but I think that crypto currencies have no reason to depreciate.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
I think the ongoing market dip affords any serious investor the chance to rack up some coins into our portfolio. Now, is  when I believe is right for investment. However, it is important to buy into the right ones rather than some which doesn't have what it takes to survive going into the future.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
yes, actually in past few months or in the start of year 2018. The market value of altcoins in the blockchain market are too low, enough to buy lots of investment for beginning.
Activity: 140
Anonymous warrior
June 24, 2018, 03:03:50 AM
Yes it is the right time to buy the future coin. You should not to hesitate to HODL a coin which is have a future. It is the right time to buy now not later.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 03:00:00 AM
Price of all altcoins has gone down in recent times so I think this is the best time to pick up your favorite coins at low price and hold till price goes higher in next couple of weeks or months and if you have chosen the right coins then you will be making good profits from it in long term.
Activity: 91
June 23, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services.
Activity: 66
June 23, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
As you all talking about Altcoins, I just wanna tell you something , Does your attention get the  XVG? Its climbing like a rocket. do your own research and get it in to the train if you are fit enough with them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 05:59:26 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

Yes your right that's why grab this opportunity to buy more coins in a cheaper price because sometimes opportunity only come once. I believe every time is good to invest in crypto no matter what the situation is.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 22, 2018, 05:52:48 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Grab the opportunity now that some of coins are dropping because you can buy in a affordable price like they said buy more when its dip and wait the price to increase to have a good profit.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
June 22, 2018, 05:51:40 PM
altcoins are really good, and now os one of the best time for buying them, i am sure in it, so i wish all people who eill buy them good luck
Activity: 406
June 22, 2018, 03:33:48 AM
Although the post is old, I think it is still more profitable to invest in altcois, you can get a big profit!
Pages:
Jump to: