Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 12. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

I second this motion. Will be doing this in three of four days maybe. I'm just going to hold my coins for now and wait for few months. In few months time, the market should become a lot better.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 01:54:35 AM
Yes, because the price of altcoin just dropped so this is a chance for you to buy it. And you will sell if the price can already give a benefit to you.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:52:10 AM
For me it is the time for us to buy coins/tokens at affordable price. But we need to look and search a good and potential altcoins to hold for longterm .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:51:41 AM
Market is still in uncertainty, it's follow atlernative rule of growth.
Every alternative day market turn into 5-10% up and next day market turns in 5-10% down.
I have already started my purchases.
Activity: 45
July 06, 2018, 01:47:02 AM
The price of altcoins is going to low in comparison to earlier, so It is a very good time to invest in altcoin if you want to make money. The market is beginning to recover, I think we need to invest before it's too late and we can get income from our investments.  Grin Grin
Activity: 80
July 06, 2018, 01:42:52 AM
yes. I think so, this is really good time to buy altcoins because many altcoins are cheaper and have good future
invest in stable altcoins and hold for long term will maximize the profit
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
As we can see, the crypto currency market is unstable, and there are always downs and price increases, so there is always an opportunity to profitably enter this market and invest in some coins. At this point, too, the right time to invest in some altcoins, but to do this, you need to explore this area and determine all the advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
Do you think so? For me “Time to buy alt coin” start when I see bull market or when I see clear divergence.
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
Well, today there are many altcoins reaching the low point of the previous price. after what happened in the last three months. this is the chance to buy some altcoin, especially if it has a large amount of capital. eth becomes one of the priority in the purchase. yes, this is an opportunity
Indeed when the market goes up, buying today's coins is very profitable. But we can not know exactly where the market is going. I think we should wait and not buy coins, because the market can fall.
Activity: 61
July 01, 2018, 05:36:36 AM
Yes, now is the time to buy altcoin,if you choose the right coins,you will get a good profit in the long term.
Activity: 92
July 01, 2018, 05:26:24 AM
Well, today there are many altcoins reaching the low point of the previous price. after what happened in the last three months. this is the chance to buy some altcoin, especially if it has a large amount of capital. eth becomes one of the priority in the purchase. yes, this is an opportunity
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 30, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
If you feel that the market will grow then buy as many altcoins. But I think that even a bit the price will fall.
Activity: 73
June 30, 2018, 10:06:54 AM
At present, after experiencing a large fluctuation in exchange rates due to the negative news, the price of altcoins has dropped dramatically, so this is a good time to invest in altcoins because of the months. Then the rates of altcoins will rebind and rise quickly again. So invest altcoins right before the exchange rate rises!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 30, 2018, 04:51:55 AM
I don't agree with your point of view. Now the market will continue to decline. There is currently no large amount of money ready to enter the cryptocurrency. You can wait.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
If you will going to buy an altcoin then i suggest to proceed on investing or buying a crypto in the ICO period because it has many bonuses and discounts among these altcoins to be presented in the exchange after the ICO period.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 30, 2018, 04:44:06 AM
Almost all the coins including bitcoin and altcoins are very cheap now, its time to buy indeed, but I think buying mainstream coins will be better since its of low risk and will rise first when the market reverse
True indeed with the crypto market conditions are down the price of bitcoin and altcoin was now can be said is cheap,
so I think this time also seems like the right time to buy it because then the profit that we will get will be big
Activity: 192
June 30, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
Almost all the coins including bitcoin and altcoins are very cheap now, its time to buy indeed, but I think buying mainstream coins will be better since its of low risk and will rise first when the market reverse
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 04:38:34 AM
I recommend this project as one of the most interesting market, interesting team and company, it is a good idea!

Haha, what project is that?
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 04:38:04 AM
Yes bit when most people are panic selling bit only buy the one with good use case sonyiu can have your profit easier...
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
now the market is falling so all the average coins are low, I suggest to immediately buy the coins before the price goes up again, I suggest to buy potential coins like Ethereum, NEO, EOS or Cardano for big profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: