Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 24. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 16
April 28, 2018, 02:52:51 AM
I think this is the time if u grab some alt coins that have strong background in previous like Trx,  Cardano,  Sia and Dgb will make you rich sooner.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 02:40:30 AM
Altcoin has begun to rise again and it was expected those were the dips to buy now we can get some profits and wait for another dip to happen
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 26, 2018, 07:23:04 PM
If you will invest short term, choose carefully, most altcoins are volatile now, Ethereum being the less volatile of all.
If you want to invest long term, then hands down look at Bitcoin, its seems to be doing well.
Altcoin is still an option for long-term investment, and you have to remember the profit from altcoin is better than Bitcoin in recent.
As long as the price of Bitcoin increase and the price of altcoin increase too, you will have double profit in same time.
The bullish market always helps you have that profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
Its time to buy i recomended you
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
Now is really time to buy altcoins. I think that a lot has changed because of the decrease in Bitcoin's influence on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 130
April 26, 2018, 12:59:30 PM
Prices are already pumping and now it is very good time to buy altcoins. I think the market will continue to rise for a while and this is the opportunity to make money of it.
Activity: 24
April 26, 2018, 12:58:48 PM
If you will invest short term, choose carefully, most altcoins are volatile now, Ethereum being the less volatile of all.
If you want to invest long term, then hands down look at Bitcoin, its seems to be doing well.
Activity: 22
April 25, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
Now is the time to invest in altcoyins. Their prices are now at the very bottom. And in the spring we will be able to see prices for altcoyins much higher than now. And we can get income from our investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:23:47 PM
Now there are excellent conditions for perspective investments. In particular, now the price of BTC is quite affordable, and it will be possible to earn in the short term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
I also thought to buy altcoin, but now there are some factors that need to be considered. The optimal time to buy - when their price falls, now there is noticeable growth, although you can still invest and earn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 23, 2018, 01:36:20 PM
I think it is a little bit late now to buy something. But in anycase if you have time to wait one or two months without selling anything you can buy some
Activity: 490
April 23, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
I don’t know if you have any good suggestions. I bought some waves a few days ago but now they seem to have fallen.I think my luck always seems bad. The coins I buy will go down and the coins I sell will go up. LOL....

When you bet in good projects, patience pays off. Your losses will only materialize if you sell lower than you bought.

Hold your investments and wait for the market to recover. This is the time to diversify and buy more altcoins.

Just be careful and don't fall for any of the scams advertising the ultimate crypto.

Invest in projects with a history of honesty and reliability.
Thank you very much for your enthusiastic suggestions. I will remember your words. I hope the market will restore as soon as possible. I wish all people to make a fortune,cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 23, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
I don’t know if you have any good suggestions. I bought some waves a few days ago but now they seem to have fallen.I think my luck always seems bad. The coins I buy will go down and the coins I sell will go up. LOL....

When you bet in good projects, patience pays off. Your losses will only materialize if you sell lower than you bought.

Hold your investments and wait for the market to recover. This is the time to diversify and buy more altcoins.

Just be careful and don't fall for any of the scams advertising the ultimate crypto.

Invest in projects with a history of honesty and reliability.
Activity: 490
April 23, 2018, 04:34:37 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 23, 2018, 04:30:26 AM
Both coins are good.  If you want to invest, then do it in both coins.  This is the safest option.
For example, Waves and Neo are the best investment portfolio for newbies, because this 2 alts has the big potential for growth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
Undoubtedly it is hodling time, not to sell. Moreover it is a time to buy altcoins as the market has recovered and is set to be doubled in the coming months
Activity: 37
April 23, 2018, 04:05:58 AM
It's all going down right now, and will continue to plump next 10 days. So don't sell your alt coin, hold it and watch it will double up after hard fork is done.
Activity: 138
April 23, 2018, 04:04:39 AM
Both coins are good.  If you want to invest, then do it in both coins.  This is the safest option.
Activity: 111
April 23, 2018, 03:47:15 AM
I agree. Bitcoin already quite expensive to buy it. But you can invest in other alternative crypto currency now and when it grow you will receive a good profit. I believe that Altcoins have a great future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 03:44:05 AM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Altcoin continued to show a good development when Bitcoin is so powerful. so by modernizing the current Altcoin is very profitable. so my advice you'll need to purchase the Altcoin at this time, before the market back down.
Pages:
Jump to: