Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 28. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
After a deep correction when you could buy perspective coins very cheap, i think it's the best time to buy and my shoping list is big) Wish a great profit everybody!

Yes because if you will missed this dipped right now you're gonna regret it later. You just have to cost average wisely so you will not be able to have lose in the end. Just be patient and don't panic because everything will gonna be on our side.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:03:12 PM
I think these days are very good time to buy new altcoins, Most of coins are very cheap right now.
Almost market correction are done right now.
Activity: 138
April 05, 2018, 12:59:50 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
MY opinion you can try these coins I think they will give you a huge profit in future :-

(ETH, WAVES, RIPPLE & NEO)
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 12:59:26 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
I totally agree with you. This is a great time to buy altcoin, the opportunity for us to buy more altcoin at low prices, and it will bring us much profit in the future. I believe the market will recover soon and altcoin prices will increase so it's best to buy before it's too late. Buying potential altcoins like Ethereum or Litecoin and holding them will help us have a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
I every day bribe the altcoin, so to speak, I average the position on coins that are in my portfolio, but I run out of money, I need a growing market to new heights
Activity: 44
April 05, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
Absolutely a good time to invest and grab altcoin dips as the alts season is expected to kick in soon!!!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 05, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
If the recent declines are to be taken into consideration, we can say the exact time. I think we are in the full investment period, especially because BTC is in a downward position and will give us more capital on dollar basis. Investors who want to be happy towards the end of the year have already started accumulating stocks. It is beneficial to create a nice portfolio by choosing different types of cryptos with some investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 05, 2018, 12:24:14 PM
Hello this is good time to invest now in altcoins!Invest now and u get very nice reward in this year i think!Im hodl many coins and wait for June when world fifa champ starts in Russia becose many projects release they betting platforms good way to invest in this coins!
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 05, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
I think that's true, because altcoin prices are down all inclusive bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 58
Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org
March 25, 2018, 01:53:05 PM
Time to buy altcoins was always! Each project in the future can very solidly shoot and take its place in the market.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
Just do not buy a scam. And then often you can meet people's complaints on this forum that hold does not work. And in fact they just bought a scam
Activity: 229
March 25, 2018, 06:51:57 AM
It's time the price of all altcoin is very sad. I also think twice about selling my coins. Very loss if I currently sell all my coins. Because altcoins price very low.  I think now is a good time to invest. I will hold my eth until the eth price goes up and I will sell it.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
March 25, 2018, 06:41:24 AM
in fact, now is the right time to buy and invest into altcoin, but I do it gradually, as a form of anticipation of coming storms is coming
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
things do not go well in crypto money markets and prices are constantly falling. I think this is a very good timing for those who want to enter the market. It's time to get a subcoin.
Yeah right now altcoins price is affordable to invest in as the price of bitcoins is too high now which has led to the downfall in the price of altcoins so if you invest in reputed altcoins at a moment and hold it for next few months then it will surely yield you best profits on your investments but make sure that you invest in a right coin at a right time to get maximum benefits from it in future.
Activity: 373
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 25, 2018, 04:06:08 AM
There is continious correction since the beginning of the year, so I think that nobody know now the perfect time to buy.
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
After a deep correction when you could buy perspective coins very cheap, i think it's the best time to buy and my shoping list is big) Wish a great profit everybody!
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 04:00:40 AM
things do not go well in crypto money markets and prices are constantly falling. I think this is a very good timing for those who want to enter the market. It's time to get a subcoin.

While the market is red, it is good time to buy altcoin as its price is low and are easy to invest in. This would get you potential profit from investing and selling them off once they go green. I agree with everyone that this chance should never escape our hands because it is a very good opportunity for everyone of us.
Activity: 106
March 25, 2018, 03:58:02 AM
yes i agree its definitely time to buy altcoins!!!
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
although alternative crypto currencies have become much more popular over the past six months, institutional investors who enter the crypto currency market, first of all, before diversifying their assets into other currencies, will begin investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 03:55:44 AM

Well, today there are many altcoins reaching the low point of the previous price. after what happened in the last three months. this is the chance to buy some altcoin, especially if it has a large amount of capital. eth becomes one of the priority in the purchase. yes, this is an opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: