Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 26. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:21:41 AM
This post started on October 9th, 2017 when alts crashed. Funny at this moment the same thing is hapening and people posting how is the end of the world.
Some learn some don't.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 12, 2018, 05:05:02 AM

Yes it is, if you'v always wanted to buy good ALTs then this is the time to as most  are cheaply available as they have been affected by the red market.
Buy hem now and wait for them to gain value coz they will with time
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
April 12, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

Yes, it's time to buy altcoyins in parts that are not growing anymore.))BTC
Activity: 2
April 12, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
I'm waiting for a panic sale. Now it's look like pumps/dumps/bull traps. There is no volume and prices is very manipulative
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 12, 2018, 04:23:40 AM
I agree, every altcoin fell very big and they are very cheap now, I bought with all my cash and I hope bitcoin can rise in one or two month again, it is at very low value now.

BTC is very low? Compared to what? The crazy spike past November/December? Right...

One year ago BTC was trading at ~1k USD and a lot of investors were complaining it was too high.

Now everybody is taking for granted BTC will soon break the 20k barrier and climbs to infinite heights.

I would also benefit from that but I'm not so sure it will happen anytime soon, if ever.

Anyway, this is indeed a good time to buy altcoins, specially those capable of generating passive income; the PoS.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
April 11, 2018, 02:03:42 PM
I agree, every altcoin fell very big and they are very cheap now, I bought with all my cash and I hope bitcoin can rise in one or two month again, it is at very low value now.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 02:02:16 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 02:00:15 PM
The market is going very down these days this is the time to buy alts on low prices,prices will be boost in future
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
April 11, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
for many altkoins there is strong support of the community, which "pumps" the crypto currency. Here you should understand the risks and give an account of the honesty of such earnings, but such projects bring huge profits. For example, the Chinese projects NEO and TRON.

I was very confused coin. On the one hand, a strong team and project. On the other hand, they copied part of the document. Maybe it's good to sell it on pump
Activity: 210
April 11, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
It is important to understand that when Bitcoin grows or falls - altcoins are falling in price. When bitcoin stops and stands for a long time at the same price, the altcoyins grow. When bitcoin % domination is less, then there will be less dependence!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:41:25 PM
I think that now is the time to buy everything and most importantly to understand that now is the time to buy
Activity: 364
April 11, 2018, 12:40:53 PM
This is the perfect time to buy alt coins, at this time almost all the alt coin price has dropped. There is also a chance to earn more profits by investing in alt coin, as there is a possibility of an increase in alt coin prices in the future.

Activity: 293
April 11, 2018, 12:23:45 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

Yeah i agree to that, investing is the best thing to do now a days since the price in the market is keep on decreasing. There are a lot of new traders in the market as well who keeps on selling their coins when the prices of their coins is decreasing resulting to dumping of price even more.

But we need to parepare to going some depper if whales will need that they will dump price more and more we saw 2 days ago how they didnot let bitcoin goes higher then 7100$
Activity: 19
April 11, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
I would wait a few more days to buy altcoins
Activity: 602
April 11, 2018, 11:54:37 AM
Yes it is now the very right and perfect time to buy altcoin, because you can buy altcoin now in a low price because the market is dumping. So in the time that market rise again you can sell it back with a high profit you earned. Just make sure the monitoring of the market value upon selling it.
Activity: 364
April 11, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Yeah i agree to that, investing is the best thing to do now a days since the price in the market is keep on decreasing. There are a lot of new traders in the market as well who keeps on selling their coins when the prices of their coins is decreasing resulting to dumping of price even more.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
Look at the price right now mate , its has a very huge decrease compare to old prices.  If i were you i will grab this time to buy and hodl until such time that it will be back to stable price. Because me, i already bought some of altcoins in a low price
Activity: 198
April 11, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
YES! it is the good time to buy and watching altcoins I suggest you to have invest in these coins

ETH

WAVES

NEO
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
I think this is the best time to buy altcoins .The market is beginning to recover, I think we need to invest before it's too late
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 11, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
things do not go well in crypto money markets and prices are constantly falling. I think this is a very good timing for those who want to enter the market. It's time to get a subcoin.
Yeah right now altcoins price is affordable to invest in as the price of bitcoins is too high now which has led to the downfall in the price of altcoins so if you invest in reputed altcoins at a moment and hold it for next few months then it will surely yield you best profits on your investments but make sure that you invest in a right coin at a right time to get maximum benefits from it in future.
Remember, investing altcoin at dip price does not mean you always have good base price to start for holding long term.
Even short time to get profit, you still do not have this chance.
Because sometimes, that coin ended the bullish trend and the whale do not want to continue this trend again until they buy enogh amount again.
Like DGB, those who bought it at 2000 satoshi for each lost many money after dumped to the current price.
Pages:
Jump to: